Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Emcee, Webinar, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: Please inquire
Asia: Please inquire
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromColorado, USA
Like you, happiness expert, speaker, and author Brad Montgomery believes:
- Happiness Pays.
- It makes business sense to invest in the “people-side” of business.
- Speakers should be engaging AND have a useful message.
Brad combines all of these ideas — and a ton more — into everything he does on stage. He’s a very funny guy with some very relevant ideas about how to improve ourselves and those people around us. Brad is a business owner, author, blogger, and an idea guy. But he’s also one of the funniest business speakers out there. His keynotes and “Expanded Keynotes” (which is a fancy way to say “Longer keynotes that include some experiential, hands-on learning experiences” … which is a fancy way to say “Audience Participation On Steroids That Helps People Remember and Learn”) use an out-of-the-box blend of humor, wisdom, audience participation, music, and even confetti in order to keep the learning on high.
- Motivational speakers should deliver tactics we remember and implement.
- The era of “canned” speakers is over.
- Your organization craves a speaker who can connect, who can have a conversation, and who can be relevant. They crave somebody who is authentic. Somebody who is funny.
Your people will love Brad Montgomery. And they’ll love YOU for finding him. When MillerCoors had to knuckle down and manage a software initiative, they called on Brad. After his program, they referred to Brad as “The best 90-minute investment ever in our people.”
Organizations who partnered with Brad to help their people become more creative, innovative and productive through greater happiness include Verizon Wireless, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente, John Deere Landscapes (who called Brad’s programs “Transformational”), the FBI (yes that FBI), the CIA, (yes that CIA) and the IRS — where Brad withheld 30% of his best ideas.
Brad is guaranteed. He has his Certified Speaking Professional (which is the highest EARNED honor a speaker can get.) And better yet, he’s been inducted into the CPAE Speakers Hall of Fame… Which is a really big deal in Speaker-Land. (No, you won’t find it on the map, but you get the idea.)
Looking for a speaker with ideas that will help your people thrive? Looking for a speaker who engages, connects and keeps their attention because they love him so much? How about somebody who’s funny? Ready to set the tone and the mood for your entire meeting? Then you’re ready for Brad Montgomery.
Laugh-O-Nomics™ Connecting Happiness At Work To Bottom Line Success
Brad’s most requested program. In this totally interactive, hilarious and highly engaging keynote Brad teaches that happiness is up to us. Furthermore, the payoff for happiness has a huge impact on our bottom line results. Ready to fire your people up, give them some science that can change themselves AND their teams and make them WANT to make a difference? Then this keynote is for you.
Motivation: Embrace Your Awesomeness
It’s simple. Brad believes that everybody needs to be told that they are awesome. They can make a difference. They can take responsibility. They can take ownership. And they should do all of these things and more.
Brad believes that we generally underestimate our influence. So in this motivational keynote, he reminds people how much power and influence they have, and it encourages them to motivate and build up those around them. He inspires them to get up and take action. To make a difference. To see that they have a purpose in life.
Supported with humor, stories, the craziest use of PowerPoint you’ve ever seen, music and even confetti Brad takes on motivating your team to be their best to a new (and very funny) level.
The How’s And Wise of Happiness at Work
A very funny program about the science of happiness at work — and how to use it to make ourselves, our organization and each other better.
Happy people out-perform their unhappy counterparts in every business metric. Productivity. Engagement. Quality of Life. Recruitment and Retention. Want to improve? Invest in happiness.
Brad Montgomery is convinced that work doesn’t ALWAYS have to be a bowl full of cherries. But in the end, we should be happy because of — and at — work.
Be ready to laugh, to learn, and to leave with specific action steps about using scientifically-backed happiness tips to give yourself the boost you deserve.
Master of Ceremonies
Brad is a terrific emcee. Have him kick off your conference with a keynote, and then keep his unique blend of humor and playfulness for the whole day — or whole conference. He’ll keep the pace up, keep the energy and enthusiasm up, and move things up and forward so you get the most out of your meeting investment.
Brad also has programs on Team Building and Change Management
Need more Brad? Ask us about using him as an emcee or even after-dinner entertainer in order to maximize your Brad-ROI.
- “… The best 90 minute investment ever in our people.” MillerCoors
- “Transformational.” John Deere Landscapes
- “Use Brad … He’ll help you become a better and more successful operation.” Denver Broncos Football Club
- “Hilarious boost to our bottom line.” Microsoft
- “Brad’s a true asset to any organization and will leave your attendees pumped up and raring to go!” RE/MAX
- “Did a fabulous job…definitely going to bring him back.” Northrop Grumman
- “This event was priceless…the energy level among our group was higher than I’ve ever seen it.” Kaiser Permanente
- “Of all of the speakers we’ve had…Brad blew the others out of the water!” McCormick & Schmick’s Restaurants