Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Fireside Chat, Panel, Moderator, Emcee, Webinar, Workshop & Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000
US West: $10,000 – $20,000
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000
Asia: $10,000 – $20,000
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromWashington D.C., USA
Futurist, speaker, and author, Cathy Hackl, is a globally recognized augmented reality, virtual reality and spatial computing thought leader. She’s the #4 Top Technology Voice on LinkedIn in 2018 and again in 2019 (the highest honor on the platform).
Cathy is currently working on her second book, The Augmented Workforce: How AI, AR, and 5G Will Impact Every Dollar You Make. The book is slated to be published at the end of 2019.
She has spoken across the globe about AR, VR, AI and the future of business across many verticals. Some of her most prominent speaking engagements include SXSW, CES, Vidcon, TEDx, Liveworx, Adobe Summit, among many others. She has also been invited by companies like Twitter, Sony, and Facebook to speak at their Headquarters in California.
Cathy was the lead futurist at You Are Here Labs, where she led agencies, brands, and companies in applying Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality for marketing and training and worked with brands like AT&T & Porsche.
Hackl worked as a VR Evangelist for HTC VIVE during the launch of their enterprise VR headset and during the company’s partnership with Warner Brothers’ blockbuster, Ready Player One. She’s the co-author of Marketing New Realities, the first VR AR marketing book ever written. She also worked as Chief Communications Officer for cinematic VR studio Future Lighthouse, where she collaborated on projects with Sony Pictures Entertainment, Oculus, Beefeater, and William Morris Endeavor.
Hackl has been featured in media outlets like Forbes, Barron’s, Salon, VentureBeat, Digiday, Tech Target, CMO.com, and Mashable. She is a global advisor for VR AR Association and was recognized in 2016 by NBC News as one of the top Latina women working in VR.
Before working in spatial computing and technology, she worked as a communicator at media companies such as CNN, Discovery, and ABC News and was nominated in 2007 for an EMMY Award for her storytelling work. She’s also the creator of the world’s first holographic press release and loves all things spatial computing, artificial intelligence, and futurism.
Defining the Practical Side of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (XR)
Augmented reality and virtual reality are causing a seismic shift in how customers will engage with content in the future. We will go beyond the hype and explore the practical applications of AR and VR from retail, to enterprise and beyond. You will learn how AR and VR can deliver compelling brand experiences that drive loyalty, sales and transforms customers into advocates for a brand, with measurable business outcomes and data to prove it.
Future of Marketing: Merging Business with Immersive Technology
Whether it’s virtual reality (VR) helping to reinvent storytelling and experiential events or augmented reality (AR) apps transforming the way we try on makeup, a new technological shift is ushering in an era where content is no longer flat, it’s now 3D/360, virtual and sometimes holographic. As these engaging innovations continue to mature, the need for valuable and effective mixed reality (MR) content will skyrocket and provide great opportunities and new challenges for PR pros.
Journey into the Future of a New Digital Reality
Sci-Fi movie technology has become reality. Digital Humans have become social media stars. It’s 2018 and the future is here. Futurist and one of the top women in the VR / AR industry, Cathy Hackl has been to the far frontiers of technology and will share what lies ahead.
Augment Your Brand: Integrating AR into your Marketing Strategy
Whether you’re a techie or traditionalist, you need to prepare for the future of marketing! This session focuses on the intersection between Marketing and Augmented Reality (AR). It will guide attendees through how AR is disrupting today’s sales and marketing funnels, and how marketers can use this emerging technology in their strategies. This session will challenge marketers to see the potential that AR brings to the industry while giving them practical takeaways.
Augmented Reality and the Future of Marketing: What Marketers Need To Know
Pokemon Go!, Snapchat’s dancing hot dog…AR has made headlines for several years now, but did you know that AR is more than just fun and games? Join AR Expert Cathy Hackl on a journey to the future of marketing and how immersive technologies are being used in business today and how they are being integrated into social media marketing strategies.
- "Cathy Hackl is a force of nature. I am truly in awe of her social media and tech powers. Thankfully, she only uses them for good because with what and who she knows, Cathy would be an awesome super villain." Al Roker Today Show Co-Anchor, President and CEO of Al Roker Entertainment Inc., Roker Labs & Roker Media
- “Cathy Hackl is not only a seasoned broadcaster, but a compelling trainer who received a 90 percent approval rating at a Public Relations Society of America’s recent workshop. Cathy’s ability to share implementable strategies, while offering cutting-edge digital engagement techniques, was impressive, especially considering her audience – career communicators.” Colleen Seaver Manager, Professional Development Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- "Cathy is a phenomenal speaker who is able to engage the crowd with her well-rounded experience and anyone could tell how passionate she was for the future of virtual reality. Not only was her keynote speech intriguing and informative, but her question and answer segment was one of the most interesting aspects of the conference. She was able to offer insight on so many sides of theindustry and will always be welcomed back at OrlandoiX." David Glass Founder and Executive Producer at Orlandoix
- “Cathy Hackl is a futurist with an eye on today. She brilliantly takes the art and science of AR/ VR and outlines actionable ways to use it for business. Cathy’s journalism and public relations background outlines the who, what, where, when and why of AR/VR and how brands can best use it today to prepare for tomorrow.” Lisa Buyer Adjunct Professor @UFJschool, Author of #SocialPRSecrets