Available forKeynotes, Fireside Chat, Moderator, Workshop & Training
US East: $20,000 – $30,000*
US West: $20,000 – $30,000*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: $20,000 – $30,000*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromEngland, United Kingdom
Chris is driven by the belief that as humans we’re simply not designed for business. We spend far too much energy trying to fit in with its needs, rather than the other way around. We’re fish out of water – and it’s sucking the life out of us.
His unique approach challenges people and businesses to embed a more human & energetic culture at the heart of everything they do.
Chris’s keynote speeches help people to love their human design and get their energy right so their work and life become a fun and fruitful ride – where everyone can achieve more through their talents, every day!
Brands such as Nike, Coca-Cola, Diageo, Unilever, Roche, and WPP come back time and again as his results produce tangible returns on investment. The impact of his work with Unilever was recently featured in the Harvard Business Review.
Through humor, charisma, and expertise, Chris brings out the potential in everybody and people leave not just inspired and energized but thinking a little differently about the world and equipped with tangible skills to deploy their newfound energy on the things that matter most to their work and lives.
We aren’t designed for business, but we can make it fit us.
The best leaders are fantastic at answering the questions ‘what’s needed here?’
Learn how to embrace innovation and make it a fun and fruitful ride.
Learn how to boost your wellbeing and connect more deeply with who you are and how you’re living.
Webinar: Get Your Energy Right When Working Remotely
Your people are going through a truly challenging time right now, so it’s more important than ever to invest in how they manage their energy and improve their wellbeing. The way we’re working is changing at warp-speed, so our energy is under attack like never before! Without energy, our passions and abilities are lost, yet, when we get our energy right, everything becomes easier, more fun, and we become more successful.
This interactive webinar helps people to become more aware of their energy, how it affects their ability, and how by getting their energy right, they can achieve more with their unique talents. This webinar is combined with a 5-day program to lock-in a series of simple behaviors that help people to deploy their energy so they can create more impact, embrace change, and flourish.
Up Your Elvis! How To Be A Creative Leader
- Create the conditions for your organization to be more innovative every day
- How to make work more human, energetic and yet drive bottom-line results
- How to enhance your own personal creativity
WAKE UP! Escape a Life On Autopilot
- How to become a more conscious leader with simple strategies to avoid autopilot
- Connect more deeply with the people that you work with and those that you love
- An energetic reboot to make work fun again
Making Everyday Extraordinary
- Discover the skills to make every day the best day it can be
- Learn how our habits control us and how to become the master of your mind
- Find more joy, connection and inspiration at work and in life
- “So much big talk about transformation... Chris actually delivers it. Time and again. Part art, part gift, part crazy man. He works his magic every time!” Maria Eitel Founder and President of the Nike Foundation
- “Chris Baréz-Browns’ interactive, energetic and playful style works every time at every level. What he demonstrates is a totally human approach to living our lives, inspiring teams to think differently and creating great impact, who wouldn’t want that?” Derek Kent Chief Marketing Officer, Canadian Olympic Committee
- “Chris Baréz-Brown is a modern day prophet. He has a gift…an uncanny ability to inspire change agents in my organization. Everything he touches turns to gold and shines ever so brightly. He is our Elvis.” Keith Wilmot The Coca-Cola Company
- “Apart from the very insightful content and great techniques I thought the delivery was the best I’ve ever seen – very human and hilarious (and I have high comedy standards ;-))” Olivia Diamond Commercial Programme Manager, Diageo
- “Chris leads the most amazing, inspiring, and life-changing events. They’ve had a profound impact on my life and on my work. He has the uncanny ability to help individuals and companies change – change for the better, more profitable, more joyful. He is a born-entertainer, a natural, he always know what is needed. Working with him has changed my life.” Jeff Semenchuk Chief Innovation Officer Hyatt Hotels Corporation