Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Fireside Chat, Emcee, Moderator, Panel, Workshop and Training
Domestic In-Person (USA): $10,000*
International In-Person: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Named one of Business Insider’s “Top 16 Power Player Execs in AD Video Streaming Space”, Damian (they/them) is one of 4x intersectional diverse co-founders and CEO of Revry, the global Queer streaming media company. Revry is available worldwide for free on ad-supported TV, Connected TV (CTV), Over-The-Top (OTT), desktop and mobile devices, and it is now the top destination for premium queer video content. Revry was named ‘App of the Day’, and Damian’s story was featured globally on Apple in the ‘Developer Spotlight‘.
Damian was named one of Goldman Sachs ‘Top 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs‘, and was also featured on the ‘Out 100’ list in 2021. Damian was also a proud recipient of the West Hollywood Rainbow Key Award. Damian and their co-founders are all graduates of Goldman Sachs Black and Latinx 2020 accelerator program.
Prior to their role at Revry, Damian worked as the Head of Business Development in the US for the live-streaming German-based company Make.tv (recently acquired by LTN Networks). Previously, Damian worked for General Motors domestic/international brands Chevrolet and Cadillac, developing and creating new media opportunities to promote new car lineups at live events and auto shows across the US and Europe. Damian has produced over 50 web projects, short films, feature films, and commercials. Damian has acted as an Adjunct Professor at Columbia College Chicago, and has lectured at over 20 universities and colleges across the globe including the University of Southern California, Los Angeles Film School, and BAU University Istanbul Turkey amongst others.
Damian also worked for YouTube Space Los Angeles and New York teaching creators live streaming and strategy. A proud member of the Producers Guild of America, The Television Academy of Arts and Sciences, Screen Actors Guild, and StartOut. Damian also founded a mastermind group with 20 other niche and minority-owned and operated streaming companies. Damian is a proud Dual Citizen of the USA and Canada. Damian has two really amazing dogs (Eddie and Oliver) and resides in Echo Park – Los Angeles.
Making space at the table for LGBTQ executives this keynote explores the challenges LGBTQ executives face in climbing the corporate ladder. Damian talks about the common stereotypes and misconceptions about LGBTQ talent. How to work with Gen Z and Millennial workforces. Learn how to better harness the LGBTQ superpowers!
Being a Media-paneur
Damian navigates and talks about how to build a successful media company from scratch! Topics covered are: The ever-changing landscape of Hollywood, Navigating the power of the Ad dollar, working with big brands and agencies, and staying 10x steps ahead.
Rise of OTT
Over The Top (OTT) television is becoming increasingly prevalent and with the expansion of available content through Niche services and Mainstream avenues, consumers are seeing more platforms and more choices… but are we seeing more consumers? Who will win out? Who has sustainability?
In this talk, Damian answers these questions and will provide insights into the future of OTT television.
In this talk, Damian explores how the world’s views and opinions are shaping storytelling on screen, the changing landscape of the Queer community vs the LGBTQ community, and what’s next?
Other topics include…
- DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging)
- Being an out proud Non-Binary Executive
- Navigating Fundraising & Building a Successful Business as LGBTQ
- How to work with Fortune 500 brands
- Gen Z & Millennials in Business
- CTV (Connected TV) / OTT (Over-The-Top TV) / FAST (Free-Ad-Supported-Streaming-TV)
- “Damian Pelliccione is an indispensable contributor to my syllabus at Columbia College of Chicago. He addresses the rapid and remarkable changes underway in the media landscape with unusual clarity and insight. Students who begin the semester a bit perplexed by new developments in broadcast, cable and digital commerce are always more comfortable with the subject after Damian's enlightening presentation.” Ronald Taylor Adjunct Professor Film and TV Program, Columbia College
- "Damian is a captivating, talented and passionate speaker. During his lecture at USC, he inspired a filled class of graduate students with his expansive knowledge and empowering journey as an entrepreneur." Chris Jacob Lecturer, Creative Advertising, USC Anneberg Graduate Program