Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Fireside Chat, Emcee, Moderator, Panel, Work and Training
US East: $5,000 – $10,000*
US West: $5,000 – $10,000*
Europe: $5,000 – $10,000*
Asia: $5,000 – $10,000*
The above fees are for in-person events. Please contact Gravity for virtual fees as they are typically at a discounted rate.
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Damian Pelliccione is the CEO and Co-Founder of Revry, the world’s first LGBTQ Global Content Streaming Network. Revry is currently available on Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire, Pluto TV, Xumo TV, IOS, Android and the Web. Revry now reaches over 35 million people in over 100 countries across the globe.
Previously Damian has worked for top-name brands like Chevrolet and Cadillac to develop new media opportunities for product promotion and marketing. Damian also worked as head of Business Development for Make.TV, a German-based live streaming technology, and represented Make.TV in Dubai, Singapore, and all over North America and Europe. Damian also served as adjunct professor for Columbia College Chicago and instructor at YouTube Space LA and NYC.
With over 15 years of experience in the digital and new media world and as an avid speaker, passionate about supporting the LGBTQ community in both authentic representation and entrepreneurship, Damian has spoken at more than over 250 conferences and film festivals around the world.
Diversity in Media
Damian addresses the changing landscape of C-Suite, Development, and Production and how it’s shaping the entertainment industry.
Rise of OTT
Over The Top (OTT) television is becoming increasingly prevalent and with the expansion of available content through Niche services and Mainstream avenues, consumers are seeing more platforms and more choices… but are we seeing more consumers? Who will win out? Who has sustainability?
In this talk, Damian answers these questions and will provide insights into the future of OTT television.
Damian shares insights on…
- How to lead openly;
- Leading the next generation of employees and founders;
- What it takes to motivate yourself as a leader.
In this talk, Damian explores how the world’s views and opinions are shaping storytelling on screen, the changing landscape of the Queer community vs the LGBTQ community, and what’s next?
Other topics include…
- Diversity and Entertainment
- Capital Fundraising for Startups
- Pitching Film and TV Projects
- Building a Millennial / Gen-Z Based Company
- “Damian Pelliccione is an indispensable contributor to my syllabus at Columbia College of Chicago. He addresses the rapid and remarkable changes underway in the media landscape with unusual clarity and insight. Students who begin the semester a bit perplexed by new developments in broadcast, cable and digital commerce are always more comfortable with the subject after Damian's enlightening presentation.” Ronald Taylor Adjunct Professor Film and TV Program, Columbia College
- "Damian is a captivating, talented and passionate speaker. During his lecture at USC, he inspired a filled class of graduate students with his expansive knowledge and empowering journey as an entrepreneur." Chris Jacob Lecturer, Creative Advertising, USC Anneberg Graduate Program