Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Fireside Chat, Emcee, Moderator, Panel, Work and Training
US East: $5,000 – $10,000*
US West: $5,000 – $10,000*
Europe: $5,000 – $10,000*
Asia: $5,000 – $10,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Named one of Business Insider’s “Top 16 Power Player Execs in AD Video Streaming Space”, Damian leads the finance, business development and advertising sales / operations departments at Revry. Revry is now the world’s largest Queer TV Network, reaching over 280 million households and devices. Revry was also featured on the cover of The Los Angeles Times Business section, named “App of the Day” by Apple app stores globally and recently featured Jennifer Lopez and Joe Biden in their “National Coming Out Day – QueerX Live! award show.
Prior to their role at the company, Damian worked as the Head of Business Development in the US for live-streaming German-based company Make.tv (recently acquired by LTN Networks). Previously, Damian worked for General Motors domestic/international brands Chevrolet and Cadillac, developing and creating new media opportunities to promote new car lineups at live events and auto shows across the US and Europe. Damian has produced over 50 web projects, short films, feature films, and commercials. Damian has acted as an Adjunct Professor at Columbia College Chicago, has lectured at over 20 universities and colleges across the globe including the University of Southern California, Los Angeles Film School, and BAU University Istanbul Turkey amongst others. Damian also worked for YouTube Space Los Angeles and New York teaching creators live streaming and strategy. A proud member of the Producers Guild of America, The Television Academy of Arts and Sciences, Screen Actors Guild and StartOut.
Damian also founded a mastermind group with 20 other niche and minority owned and operated streaming companies. Damian is a proud Dual Citizen of the USA and Canada, and just voted in this past presidential election for the first time and is a proud new US Citizen! Damian has two really amazing dogs (Eddie and Oliver) and resides in Echo Park – Los Angeles.
Damian’s pronouns are they/them/theirs.
Diversity in Media
Damian addresses the changing landscape of C-Suite, Development, and Production and how it’s shaping the entertainment industry.
Rise of OTT
Over The Top (OTT) television is becoming increasingly prevalent and with the expansion of available content through Niche services and Mainstream avenues, consumers are seeing more platforms and more choices… but are we seeing more consumers? Who will win out? Who has sustainability?
In this talk, Damian answers these questions and will provide insights into the future of OTT television.
Damian shares insights on…
- How to lead openly;
- Leading the next generation of employees and founders;
- What it takes to motivate yourself as a leader.
In this talk, Damian explores how the world’s views and opinions are shaping storytelling on screen, the changing landscape of the Queer community vs the LGBTQ community, and what’s next?
Other topics include…
- Diversity and Entertainment
- Capital Fundraising for Startups
- Pitching Film and TV Projects
- Building a Millennial / Gen-Z Based Company
- “Damian Pelliccione is an indispensable contributor to my syllabus at Columbia College of Chicago. He addresses the rapid and remarkable changes underway in the media landscape with unusual clarity and insight. Students who begin the semester a bit perplexed by new developments in broadcast, cable and digital commerce are always more comfortable with the subject after Damian's enlightening presentation.” Ronald Taylor Adjunct Professor Film and TV Program, Columbia College
- "Damian is a captivating, talented and passionate speaker. During his lecture at USC, he inspired a filled class of graduate students with his expansive knowledge and empowering journey as an entrepreneur." Chris Jacob Lecturer, Creative Advertising, USC Anneberg Graduate Program