Available forKeynote, Fireside Chat
US East: $50,000 or above*
US West: $50,000 or above*
Europe: $50,000 or above*
Asia: $50,000 or above*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, NY
From his wildly successful role on ABC’s smash hit, Shark Tank, to his distinguished status as a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship, Daymond John has become globally recognized for his relentless commitment to promoting and supporting entrepreneurs.
Daymond initially made his mark as the entrepreneur and branding expert behind the groundbreaking lifestyle brand, FUBU, which has eclipsed more than $6 billion in global retail sales. From the streets of Hollis, Queens, Daymond started a global movement from the basement of his mother’s house by capitalizing on the then-fledgling hip hop culture. FUBU was undoubtedly a key development for the streetwear market, which today is a $20 billion industry.
Since then, Daymond has continued to challenge himself and the business world in which he operates. In 2009, Daymond was tapped by lauded television producer, Mark Burnett, to join the cast of a new business-reality concept, Shark Tank. Now, after 9 seasons, 4 Emmy Awards, multiple Critic’s Choice Awards and millions of dollars in investments, the show has become one of the most successful business reality series of all time. Over the course of the series, Daymond has been a mainstay of the cast of Sharks and is now affectionately referred to as, “The People’s Shark.”
Resolved to share his hard-learned lessons – from major successes and failures – Daymond has written four books, and become a ‘New York Times Best-Selling Author’. While his previous books, Display of Power and The Brand Within were national best-sellers, The Power of Broke (2016) and Rise And Grind: Outperform, Outwork, and Outhustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life (2018) are the only New York Times best-selling books from any of the Sharks.
Beyond the brands, the television series and the books, Daymond’s commitment to entrepreneurship has been celebrated on a global level. In 2015, he was named a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship and was part of an exclusive group who joined President Obama at the Global Entrepreneur Summit in Kenya. In March of 2016, Daymond accompanied The President on his historic trip to Cuba, which represented the first time a sitting US president visited the island since Calvin Coolidge in 1928.
One of Daymond’s proudest accomplishments is his continued fight against dyslexia. He has worked with the Yale Center for Dyslexia and he currently sits on the advisory board of Understood.org. Daymond has embraced his affliction allowing it to be a catalyst for his career as a highly sought after public speaker and author.
As a dynamic speaker with more than twenty-five years of proven business experience, Daymond has become one of the most highly sought after speakers in the country. He regularly speaks at Fortune 100 companies, conferences, universities, and independent businesses alike. Whether he’s speaking about entrepreneurship, marketing & branding, financial literacy or goal-setting strategies, Daymond’s high energy presentations give audiences relatable advice and practical takeaways. Daymond has delivered keynote speeches for organizations such as General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung, AT&T, Yale, Georgia State University, Purdue University and dozens more.
A recipient of more than thirty-five awards, including the Brandweek Marketer of the Year and Ernst & Young’s Master Entrepreneur of the Year, Daymond serves as CEO of the brand consultancy, The Shark Group, which specializes in brand strategy and development, artist relations and talent development. Under Daymond’s leadership, The Shark Group has re-written the script on how companies, brands and products can seamlessly work together to yield a sum greater than its parts. The Shark Group works with a wide range of businesses and brands, including Capital One, HSN, Forbes, Miller Lite, Gillette, Shopify and Infusionsoft and superstars such as Muhammad Ali, the Kardashians, Pitbull, Stan Lee, Carlos Santana, Jillian Michaels and others.
Daymond John’s 5 Shark Points: Fundamentals for Success in Business and Life
From FUBU to Shark Tank and countless ventures in between, Daymond John’s entrepreneurial journey has spanned more than 25 years. Having gleaned insights from both the successes and failures of his varied career, Daymond has developed this comprehensive lecture which empowers audiences to learn from his experiences and to make changes in all aspects of their lives; not just in business. He believes the keys to success require establishing the right mindset and following very specific set of principles, which he has distilled into five key S.H.A.R.K. points. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, intrapreneur, non-profit employee, bank teller or otherwise, this talk has inspired thousands of people around the country reconsider their methods and make positive changes in their lives.
- “Daymond was a huge success. More than a keynote address, he delivered a very unique performance and tied his storytelling into the theme of the event…and more importantly…into the DNA of our client…the reviews are off the charts” Toshiba Connect
- “Daymond spoke to our 3,000 attendees… and he had them hanging on his every word. We never knew how funny Daymond is, but more importantly, he is the real deal, intensely authentic, engaging, full of stories that touch the hearts and lives of the audience. I highly recommend Daymond as a keynote speaker for any conference.” Traffic & Conversion Summit
- “It was inspirational to the students to have you with us… all my fellow members have told me how contagious they found the entrepreneurial spirit in the room and you clearly fostered that among the students… we appreciate your infectious enthusiasm for your work and your support of entrepreneurs.” University of Michigan
- “Daymond John, the “Shark,” did NOT disappoint! The message was extremely well received and positive feedback has since been flowing in from sponsors and attendees alike. Daymond is a rare commodity with a unique story of success…definitely someone worth paying close attention to." UFSC Toronto
- “Daymond was absolutely awesome!!!! He was dynamic, energetic, and informative! The event ended up being standing room only. People are still talking about the event!! We had to turn away about 70 people.” Yale University