Available forKeynote, Fireside Chat
US East: $50,000 or above*
US West: $50,000 or above*
Europe: $50,000 or above*
Asia: $50,000 or above*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, NY
An entrepreneur in every sense of the word, Daymond John has come a long way from taking out a $100,000 mortgage on his mother’s house and moving his business operation into its basement. John is CEO and Founder of FUBU, a much-celebrated global lifestyle brand, and a pioneer in the fashion industry with over $6 billion in product sales world-wide. Former President Barack Obama appointed Daymond John a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship (PAGE) to harness his energy, ideas, and experience to help develop the next generation of entrepreneurs both at home and abroad.
John is an award-winning entrepreneur and has received 100s of awards including the Brand Week Marketer of the Year, Advertising Age Marketing 1000 Award for Outstanding Ad Campaign, Ernst & Young’s New York Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and #2 on LinkedIn’s Top 20 Voices, a list of the top influencers who are using their voice to help us analyze today’s changing world of work, navigate our industries, and find balance. Most recently, Real Leaders Magazine named Daymond John one of the Top 50 Keynote Speakers in the World in 2022, a list of “real teachers — people who speak from experience.”
His marketing strategies and ability to build successful brands has made him a highly influential consultant and motivational speaker today. His marketing firm The Shark Group offers advice on how to effectively communicate to consumers through innovative means and connects brands with the world’s top celebrities for everything from endorsements to product extensions.
John is also an author of 5 best-selling books including his New York Times best-selling books, The Power of Broke (2016) and Rise and Grind (2018). In March 2020, John released his fifth book, Powershift, that walks through his tried-and-true process of how to transform any situation, close any deal and achieve any outcome through his own experience and vast network of industry leaders.
Finally, John is celebrating his 14th season on ABC TV’s critically acclaimed business reality show Shark Tank, which has reinvigorated entrepreneurship around the world. Shark Tank has now gone on to win four Emmy® awards in the US and millions of weekly viewers worldwide tune into the show as John demonstrates his marketing prowess and entrepreneurial insights.
Daymond's 5 S.H.A.R.K. Points summary: Fundamentals for Success in Business and Life
Daymond John has been a phenomenally successful business person for over 25 years. Along his entrepreneurial journey, through his many successes as well as failures, he has learned a few things about getting the best out of business and life. He believes the keys to his success include establishing the right mindset and following a few fundamental principles, which he calls his five “S.H.A.R.K points.”
Get ready! Daymond John is going to share his unique goal-setting and achievement strategies, which will empower audience members to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives.
- “Daymond's talk was inspiring and motivating for the social entrepreneurs participating in our business accelerator, as well as those watching and considering entrepreneurship as a means to address social determinants of health in their communities. He let people know that they can do well financially while also making a difference.” American Heart Association
- "People are still raving about Daymond John’s presentation weeks after our Global Retail Conference took place. I was so impressed with the thoroughness of preparation and level of custom tailoring made just for our specific audience and conference. I truly cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Daymond and The Shark Group; they far exceeded our expectations and delivered a home run!" Dell Global Retail Conference
- “Daymond was a huge success. More than a keynote address, he delivered a very unique performance and tied his storytelling into the theme of the event…and more importantly…into the DNA of our client…the reviews are off the charts” Toshiba Connect
- “Daymond spoke to our 3,000 attendees… and he had them hanging on his every word. We never knew how funny Daymond is, but more importantly, he is the real deal, intensely authentic, engaging, full of stories that touch the hearts and lives of the audience. I highly recommend Daymond as a keynote speaker for any conference.” Traffic & Conversion Summit
- “It was inspirational to the students to have you with us… all my fellow members have told me how contagious they found the entrepreneurial spirit in the room and you clearly fostered that among the students… we appreciate your infectious enthusiasm for your work and your support of entrepreneurs.” University of Michigan
- “Daymond John, the “Shark,” did NOT disappoint! The message was extremely well received and positive feedback has since been flowing in from sponsors and attendees alike. Daymond is a rare commodity with a unique story of success…definitely someone worth paying close attention to." UFSC Toronto
- “Daymond was absolutely awesome!!!! He was dynamic, energetic, and informative! The event ended up being standing room only. People are still talking about the event!! We had to turn away about 70 people.” Yale University