Available forKeynote, Moderator, Panel
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: Please Inquire
Asia: Please Inquire
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, USA
Erica is Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of The Future Hunters, one of the world’s leading futurist consulting firms. She evaluates emerging social, technological, economic, political, demographic and environmental trends – and identifies the strategic implications (the “So what?”) of those trends for several of the most influential Fortune 500 companies, trade associations, and public sector clients. Erica’s ability to identify patterns, think critically and analytically, and translate that into actionable strategies is what has made her an invaluable asset to clients.
Erica frequently speaks to a wide range of global audiences about trends that are shaping the landscape today and has keynoted several large industry conferences. She has also authored numerous articles, book chapters, and industry white papers on cutting-edge, future-focused topics. A frequent columnist and blogger, Erica is recognized in the industry as having a unique, innovative and fresh perspective.
Erica currently serves as a Board member of the Career Advisory Board presented by DeVry University. She was also chosen as one of the first Susan Schiffer Stautberg Leadership Foundation Fellows and was recently awarded 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year by Fashion Group International. For four years, she also served as Chair of the Adjunct Board of Directors for ThinkQuest NYC, an organization that brought technology to underserved New York City students.
The 10 Growth Areas of the Metaspace Economy
This lecture builds upon the idea that we are currently undergoing a fundamental transformation and restructuring of the global economy. She outlines the 10 growth areas of The Metaspace Economy, and what those mean for client businesses or lecture audiences.
The techniques that help you think about the future differently. This instructs audiences to permanently change their way of thinking about future trends and how best to develop actionable strategies to capitalize on those trends. This lecture includes real-world, practical examples of each of the thinking technologies.
Most of the trends she highlights fall within six main categories:
- Social trends
- Technological trends
- Economic trends
- Political trends
- Demographic trends
- Environmental trends
- Get people thinking in completely new ways;
- Identify trends that have a direct impact on your business;
- See how emerging issues affect your business; and
- Put change in context so that you can better deal with it – and profit from it.
Erica Orange also speaks on new and emerging trends.
The Future Hunters develop 24 new trend-based themes every year.
- "Erica is Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of The Future Hunters, one of the world’s leading futurist consulting firms. She evaluates emerging social, technological, economic, political, demographic and environmental trends – and identifies the strategic implications (the “So what?”) of those trends for several of the most influential Fortune 500 companies, trade associations and public sector clients." Carrie Grapenthin Director, Corporate Communications & Integrated Marketing, Navigant
- "Erica came beautifully prepared and discussed the importance of examining topics from a fresh and innovative perspective. She was creative, articulate, astute and was able to give the students examples that they could readily relate to. I would definitely use Erica again." Mary Manning President, Manning & Associates
- "[Erica’s] lively, engaging delivery was a great way to energize our first session" Loraine Koepenick Coordinator of Member Services, INPACT Americas (Int’l Alliance of Professional Accountants)