Available forKeynote, Emcee, Moderator
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: Please inquire
Asia: Please inquire
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromIllinois, USA
The Huffington Post calls Greg Schwem, “Your boss’ favorite comedian.” That’s because Greg’s clean, razor-sharp wit, and family-man stage presence has made him a favorite for audiences worldwide. More than just an entertainer, Greg is also a best-selling author, nationally syndicated humor columnist for the Chicago Tribune, and award-winning greeting card writer.
A graduate of Northwestern University’s prestigious Medill School of Journalism, Greg never envisioned a career in laughter. Instead, he settled in Florida, becoming an on-camera reporter for NBC-owned WPTV in West Palm Beach. But the comedy bug bit Greg hard and he returned to his hometown of Chicago, where he honed his stand-up act in nightclubs, eventually graduating to bigger rooms and larger audiences. Greg’s media appearances include stints on Comedy Central, VH-1, and Sirius/XM Radio, where he can be heard regularly on Laugh USA. He has appeared in concert with the likes of Celine Dion, Keith Urban, Jay Leno, and Enrique Iglesias. As a corporate entertainer, Greg’s clients have included Microsoft, McDonald’s, IBM, and Southwest Airlines. And when he travels, Greg often stays at Airbnb and other “home sharing” properties, treks that have resulted in a hilarious, ongoing web series, A Comedian Crashes Your Pad.
Greg blogs regularly for the Today Show and is the author of two Amazon best sellers: Text Me If You’re Breathing: Observations, Frustrations and Life Lessons from a Low-Tech Dad and The Road to Success Goes Through the Salad Bar: A Pile of BS (Business Stories) From a Corporate Comedian.
You Can't Cancel Laughter
A multimedia-intensive presentation, delivered live or virtually, that challenges audiences to see how stifling workplace humor can also stifle teamwork and productivity. Approved for SHRM credit
Work, Laugh, Repeat
Perfect for any audience looking to laugh while also seeking a motivational message
Rock, Roll & Laugh Your Way to the Top!
Loaded with live concert footage from every musical genre, an upbeat, hilarious and LOUD talk that spotlights the similarities between successful rock stars and successful businesses.
Emcee / Host
Performing live or virtually, Greg can host an event separately or in addition to one of his three keynotes
- "This was a perfect session for a Monday in light of all the online teaching and business meetings I have had to participate in over the past month. It was a good reminder of how to use humor to motivate and communicate, and connect with the audience. Use of questions now and then kept me engaged. Credentials and background of the presenter was excellent and I got some useful tips to use in my classes." Shirley Daniel CPA
- “Not only were his scores off the charts, but Greg did his homework on our association, members, and industry and incorporated that into his presentation.” Financial Manager’s Society
- “More than a comedian, he’s truly a brand ambassador” IBM
- “Greg did an excellent job in motivating the group the first morning which set the tone for the next three days.” IT Exchange Group