Available forKeynote, Moderator, Panel
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: Please Inquire
Asia: Please Inquire
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, USA
Jared is Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer of The Future Hunters, one of the world’s leading futurist consulting firms. He looks at emerging global trends – and helps identify the strategic implications (the “So what?”) of those trends for several of the most influential Fortune 500 companies, trade associations, and public sector clients. His work is industry-agnostic, and covers trend activity in the realms of science & technology, economics, politics, demographics and environmental issues.
Prior to joining WEB, Jared held key strategy and marketing positions with Zagat Survey (publishing/online media), MeadWestvaco (consumer packaging), Greenberg Traurig (legal), and RoperASW (market research).
Jared serves on the Board of Directors of the World Future Society, the world’s preeminent futurist industry group. He also sits on American Express OPEN’s Digital Advisory Board and the Advisory Board of the Young Luxury Marketers’ Council. He frequently lectures about future trends for corporate, government and academic audiences, and has keynoted some of the world’s most prominent conferences with a focus on future-related issues.
Jared holds a B.A. from the University of Rochester, and an M.B.A. from the Simon Graduate School of Business at the University of Rochester.
Jared’s programs draw upon the combination of his own curiosity, analytical acuity and extensive experience to:
- Distinguish long-term trends from fads
- Contextualize the future for audiences
- Help people identify profit opportunities that lie ahead
- Raise awareness about challenges that lie ahead
- Get people thinking in entirely new ways
- "Jared is a true futurist and thought leader. He spoke at our NetFinance conference recently and blew our very senior audience away with the top 10 trends they need to be ready for in the future. He was one of the clear stand-outs and received fantastic feedback from our hard to please audience. I would highly recommend his services at any event or any company looking to keep up with highly demanding consumers." James Hodges NetFinance & eTail Europe Director, Worldwide Business Research (WBR)
- "I’ve had the opportunity to work with Jared on a number of conferences now and he’s become my GO TO speaker for all things future and trends. His ability to paint an actionable vision of what’s coming next is unparalleled and he continues to deliver unique and immediate value to very unique audiences. His stage presence, energy and willingness to completely customize his content have definitely taken our events to the next level." Krista Vazquez Conference Director, IIR
- "Thank you so much for kicking off our meeting. It was the perfect catalyst for great discussion and ideas over the next two days. I have to admit, I was a little nervous about 2 hours of talking with no charts. But you more than pulled it off. The group was engaged the entire time and the Q and A could have gone on for hours. To sum it up, you were terrific. Thank you again." Ron Sail Global Employee Service Leader, GE Schenectady