Available forKeynotes, Workshops and Trainings, Virtual Presentations, Webinars, Emcee, Panelist, Moderator / Facilitator
Domestic In-Person (USA): $20,000 – $30,000*
International In-Person: $30,000 – $40,000*
Virtual: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromVancouver, BC, Canada
Jill Sinclair changes lives. She pours into humans like her life depends on it…and in fact it does. It’s her life’s blood.
Jill knows that she was put on this earth to serve at a high level and help others to get past their success blockers and into the life that they deserve.
As an executive coach, author, TEDx & international keynote speaker, Jill crafts her language and her message so she’s speaking to the core of what her audience needs.
From speaking on stages with Ryan Serhant, TV Star of Million Dollar Listing NY to starring in the new TV Show, COACH with Ed Mylett, David Meltzer, Jim Kwik and many more, Jill shows up for her life to show others what’s possible.
Jill’s also a HUGE advocate and volunteer mentor for youth and in fact held a free non-profit contest in the middle of covid and had over $100,000 in prizes and had Vincenzo Guzzo, TV Star of Dragons’ Den be one of the judges with her.
With her vast experience working with youth and as a guest lecturer with universities she was secured to create national curriculum for youth 18-29 yrs old on career preparation and career visioning.
Jill’s mission is to help others to step into their brilliance and to lead with their genius so they can crush their life’s goals.
As a master sales trainer, Jill teaches the seven principles of influence and puts them into tangible and workable practices for attendees sales success.
How to get out of stagnation and comfort into an evolving business through serving others.
Motivation is a Myth
Motivation is just like a Unicorn, really hard to find and really hard to keep. Jill teaches you what to do instead of looking for that mythical creature.
Learn how to speak to others as they need to hear to get optimal results.
From pain to purpose, finding strength through resiliency.
Leading with Your Genius
No more defaulting to your defaults.
How to Flush Your Sh*t Once and For All
Three simple steps to flush your excuses and build the life you deserve.
Uncovering Your Why
Roadmap to finding your reason and purpose.
- “When Jill Sinclair’s Hustler Sophisticate is coming to your city, you need to come. It’s going to change your life!” Ryan Serhant TV Star of Million Dollar Listing NY
- “I see your superpower as inspirational. You don’t just motivate, you inspire.“ David Meltzer Speaker, Author, Entrepreneur
- “When you showed up, I already knew that I was going to be blown away because of your powerful presence. Then when you gave your talk, it was WOW! It absolutely did blow me away, 100%! It was so powerful!” Lisa HR Manager, Western Region at Rogers Sports & Media
- “Your story was so powerful and moving and really connected deeply with our audience. You were the perfect keynote for our community, culture and career focus event and how you tied it all together for such impact was EXTRAORDINARY! Thank you Jill!” Melanie Sales Manager, Media Business Unit at Rogers Sports & Media
- “What a phenomenal experience to hear Jill’s story and the struggles that she went through and how she turned that into “her genius” and how she leads with that today. It was a very inspirational talk, learning about different ways we can approach our own story and how we can interact with others in a more powerful way. It was phenomenal!” Chrissy National Sales Director at Rogers Sports & Media
- “What an incredible and inspiring presentation Jill, I can confidently say many students were impacted by what they heard from you! Your presentation was transformative.” M. Kan UBC Sauder School of Business
- “Jill Sinclair, you are a remarkable leader. Thank you for your presentation!” M. Jansen
- “I had such an amazing time at Jill Sinclair’s Hustler Sophisticate event on Friday! She is incredibly hardworking, drive and is not afraid to tell it like it is. She is a true business leader!” E. Neustaedter
- “To be in the same room as Jill Sinclair was inspirational!” L. Ehrhardt