Available forKeynote, Panel, Moderator
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: $20,000 – $30,000*
Asia: $20,000 – $30,000*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromWashington DC, USA
John Sitilides, a Washington D.C. government affairs specialist and diplomacy consultant to the U.S. Department of State, shares his insights into U.S. and global risk trends, international security flashpoints and geopolitical strategies before C-suite executives, high-stakes decision makers and opinion leaders at investor, corporate and government conferences and events. In customized briefings, he explores the complex geopolitical decisions that impact markets in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, helping clients better understand and mitigate risk.
Since 2006, Sitilides chairs the State Department’s Advanced Area Studies Program for Southeast Europe (under a U.S. government contract) at the Foreign Service Institute, the primary training institution for U.S. diplomats and other foreign policy professionals.
He was Board Chairman of the Woodrow Wilson Center Southeast Europe Project, directing policy, research & forecast analysis on U.S., NATO & EU geopolitical, commercial, and security interests throughout southeastern Europe, from 2005-2011.
As Principal at Trilogy Advisors LLC since 2005, Sitilides manages a government affairs portfolio specializing in regulatory reform. He has testified before Congress and is a regular media commentator on national security and American politics on broadcast, print, and digital media. He has been interviewed on CNN, Fox News, CNN International, One America News, China Global, Alhurra TV and BBC News, and cited in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Washington Times, Bloomberg, Politico, National Public Radio and Institutional Investor.
Sitilides served as Executive Director of the Western Policy Center, an international relations institute researching and forecasting U.S., NATO & EU political, commercial and security issues in southeastern Europe. He directed the center’s strategic planning, policy analysis, political and corporate communications, and financial management until he negotiated its 2004 merger with the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.
Sitilides serves on the Board of Directors of 3doo Inc., a VR360° technology company; Biovest, developing cancer immunotherapies; the Advanced Imaging Society, promoting the global film industry’s arts and technologies; and International Orthodox Christian Charities, a global humanitarian relief organization.
He is a member of the Association of International Risk Intelligence Professionals; the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, the U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation, the Columbia University Club of Washington D.C., the Association of Former Senate Aides, the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies, and the New York State Society of Washington D.C.
Sitilides holds a Master’s Degree in International and Public Affairs from Columbia University. He lives in McLean, VA with his wife, who is an attorney and businesswoman, and their four sons.
Global Risk & Geopolitical Strategies: The Decade Ahead
The Impact of Nationalism on International Financial Markets
Geopolitical Turmoil, Global Shipping & Supply Chain Management
Globalization: A World of Opportunities
John Sitilides is able to speak on any variation of the above topics and more.
- “John Sitilides gave our keynote talk on geopolitical risks at GAIM Ops Cayman, a 500+ person event for COO/CCO/CFOs in the alternative investment industry. I can honestly say it was one of the best talks I’ve seen. John provided fascinating insights on geopolitical issues including Russia, China, the Middle East, North Korea and Europe. He brought a new perspective to understanding the issues and appreciating their significance on a whole new level. His cutting-edge, up-to-date knowledge of the topics and of latest political developments, and the fact that John is an excellent and engaging speaker, made for a fascinating presentation. Our audience loved it. The room was packed and it’s been rated as a favorite session by many of the attendees. John is top of my list for any geopolitical analysis in the future.” Cosimo Montagu Director & Editor-in-Chief GAIM Ops & GAIM | KNect365
- “The thoughtful, comprehensive, understandable and practical view you brought to the complex problems and issues revolving around geopolitics truly enlightened and engaged the audience at P&I’s Global Future of Retirement conference. Setting the tone on the second day of the event kept people talking, and your presentation was referred to numerous times by other speakers throughout the day.” Michael Ocrant Director of Conference Programming Pensions & Investments, Inc.
- “I thought your presentation at GAIM Ops London was brilliant. As an enthusiastic observer of world events, I found your presentation to be the most concisely informative and interesting presentation I have probably ever heard on the world's current and future trouble zones.” Hugh Craigie Halkett Europe Director, Financial Risk Mitigation, Inc.
- “Incredibly informative and phenomenal global risk presentation!” Louis D’Agostino Iron Cove Partners
- “You were brilliant talking about global geopolitical risk at the Asia-Global Hedge Fund Summit in New York. Your presentation was one of the most interesting and widely-discussed. Thank you for enriching the summit!” Aradhna Dayal Access Alts Asia
- “Your passion for and understanding of the strategic geopolitical challenges facing the United States and global community are inspiring. Your presentation was excellent.” Al Checchi Checchi Capital Advisers LLC