Available forKeynote, Panel, Moderator
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: $20,000 – $30,000*
Asia: $20,000 – $30,000*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromWashington DC, USA
John Sitilides is Principal at Trilogy Advisors LLC in Washington, D.C., specializing in U.S. government relations, geopolitical risk, and international affairs. Delivering exclusive geopolitical risk reports, webcasts, and related products and services to institutional capital market and retail clients, he is a professional speaker at corporate, investor, and industry conferences, and before government, military and intelligence community audiences, on geopolitical risk management and the business impacts of international security policies. He explores the complex geopolitical and geo-economic decisions that impact markets in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and worldwide, helping corporate executives, investment managers and civic audiences better understand, anticipate, and mitigate risk.
His domestic client portfolio includes industry leaders in real estate development, home construction and agribusiness, along with aviation and emerging technology companies, with a specialization in environmental regulatory reform and private property rights protection. He launched his career as a communications and legislative aide in the U.S. Senate and on a series of successful political campaigns.
Under a U.S. government contract since 2006, Sitilides is the Southern Europe Regional Coordinator at the Foreign Service Institute, the State Department’s professional development and diplomacy academy for American foreign policy professionals. He was Board Chairman of the Woodrow Wilson Center Southeast Europe Project from 2005-2011, following seven years as Executive Director of the Western Policy Center, an international relations institute specializing in U.S., NATO and EU interests in southeastern Europe and the Middle East, until he negotiated its 2004 merger with the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.
He has testified before Congress and is a frequent national security commentator on U.S. and international media such as Bloomberg News, CNN, FOX News, and CNN International. He is also interviewed on Chinese, Russian, German, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Israeli, and Arab television as well as having been interviewed and cited in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Washington Times, Politico, National Public Radio, Euromoney, Asia Times, Institutional Investor, South China Morning Post and other leading print and digital media.
Sitilides serves on the Board of Directors of 3doo, Inc, a VR360 media technology company, and on the Executive Committee and Board of Trustees of Leadership 100, a national Orthodox Christian foundation. He served on the Board of Directors of Biovest, developing personalized cancer immunotherapies; the Board of Directors of International Orthodox Christian Charities, a global humanitarian organization; and the Board of Governors of the Advanced Imaging Society, promoting the global motion picture industry’s arts and technologies.
He is a member of the Association of International Risk Intelligence Professionals, the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, the Columbia University Club of Washington, D.C., and the Association of Former Senate Aides. Sitilides holds a Master’s Degree in International and Public Affairs from Columbia University. He lives in McLean, VA with his wife, who is an attorney and businesswoman, and their four teenage sons.
Washington and the World: The New Geopolitics of Great Power Rivalry
Geopolitics, Geo-Economics, and Great Power Threats to Global Supply Chains
The Big Picture: A Geopolitical and Geo-Economic Outlook
China, Russia, and America: Geopolitics & Geo-Economics in the Decade Ahead
Geopolitical Turmoil, Global Shipping & Supply Chain Management
Global Risk & Geopolitical Strategies: The Decade Ahead
The global economy, for decades based upon a rules-based trade system, is undergoing profound and fundamentally transformative shifts. China seeks to dominate and manage Asia’s commercial relations, project military power worldwide, and challenge U.S. global leadership. Russia is upending Europe’s security architecture and fracturing the European Union. Iran’s nuclear weapons breakout is destabilizing the Middle East and its global oil and gas supply network. Energy scarcity, food shortages, cybersecurity, and climate policy are increasingly shaping international decision-making. Amid the most challenging international landscape since of the end of the Cold War thirty years ago, John Sitilides’ powerful keynote presentation delivers valuable insights, clear-eyed intelligence, and thoughtful understanding of current and future geopolitical and geo-economic trends in the near-term and over the horizon. Against the backdrop of a visually dynamic slide deck, he simplifies complex foreign policy and international security trends and developments to concisely deliver the most valuable knowledge, information, and open-source intelligence, to help leadership audiences better understand, anticipate, and mitigate geopolitical risk in today’s disrupted industry, finance, and diplomacy landscape.
The Impact of Nationalism on International Financial Markets
- “John Sitilides gave our keynote talk on geopolitical risks at GAIM Ops Cayman, a 500+ person event for COO/CCO/CFOs in the alternative investment industry. I can honestly say it was one of the best talks I’ve seen. John provided fascinating insights on geopolitical issues including Russia, China, the Middle East, North Korea and Europe. He brought a new perspective to understanding the issues and appreciating their significance on a whole new level. His cutting-edge, up-to-date knowledge of the topics and of latest political developments, and the fact that John is an excellent and engaging speaker, made for a fascinating presentation. Our audience loved it. The room was packed and it’s been rated as a favorite session by many of the attendees. John is top of my list for any geopolitical analysis in the future.” Cosimo Montagu Director & Editor-in-Chief GAIM Ops & GAIM | KNect365
- “The thoughtful, comprehensive, understandable and practical view you brought to the complex problems and issues revolving around geopolitics truly enlightened and engaged the audience at P&I’s Global Future of Retirement conference. Setting the tone on the second day of the event kept people talking, and your presentation was referred to numerous times by other speakers throughout the day.” Michael Ocrant Director of Conference Programming Pensions & Investments, Inc.
- “I thought your presentation at GAIM Ops London was brilliant. As an enthusiastic observer of world events, I found your presentation to be the most concisely informative and interesting presentation I have probably ever heard on the world's current and future trouble zones.” Hugh Craigie Halkett Europe Director, Financial Risk Mitigation, Inc.
- “Incredibly informative and phenomenal global risk presentation!” Louis D’Agostino Iron Cove Partners
- “You were brilliant talking about global geopolitical risk at the Asia-Global Hedge Fund Summit in New York. Your presentation was one of the most interesting and widely-discussed. Thank you for enriching the summit!” Aradhna Dayal Access Alts Asia
- “Your passion for and understanding of the strategic geopolitical challenges facing the United States and global community are inspiring. Your presentation was excellent.” Al Checchi Checchi Capital Advisers LLC