Available forKeynote;Virtual Presentation;Workshop and Trainings
US East: $5,000 – $10,000*
US West: $5,000 – $10,000*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: $10,000 – $20,000*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromSan Francisco, CA
A professional trend forecaster, speaker and author, Michael speaks and writes about cracking the code of the future applying his unique framework of Ubertrends — massive waves that are reshaping global behavior.
Michael’s high-energy and passionate approach exemplifies his trademark motto, “I help you catch the next wave before it catches you.”
Michael inspires action by showcasing innovation catalysts that are leading the charge to reinvent industries by harnessing emerging societal and technology trends.
Michael is an adjunct professor at the University of San Francisco, where he offers workshops teach how to correctly interpret the dynamics of Ubertrends and the innovation opportunities they offer.
He is top-rated inspirational speaker who has shared his research into Ubertrends with organizations around the world, including Accor, Apple, Adobe, Cadillac, Canon, Carlson, Chick-fil-A, Chili’s, Diageo, Dunkin’ Donuts, Evian, Harrah’s, Kraft Foods, MindShare, NAR, Neutrogena, Pfizer, Sennheiser, Shangri-La Hotels, Siemens, Starwood, Verizon, Visa and Zappos.
Are You Connected to the Future?
Unbox Your Thinking to Create Innovation Breakthroughs
Woman’s Acceptance Factor: The Growing Power of Women
How to Leverage Trends and Innovation to Develop a Winning Strategy
Future of Technology and Innovation and Its Impact on [Your] Industry
A New Social Dialog — How Social Media Are Rewriting the Rules of Communication
- “Michael was entertaining and engaging and brought a lot of substance to our meeting. He truly connected and made us pause for a moment and look at things in a different light.” Jon Luther Chairman & CEO Dunkin’ Donuts
- “Michael offered compelling insights into the trends of global society, challenging our thinking about how to serve tomorrow’s customers. His style is entertaining and engaging.” Jay Witzel President and CEO, Carlson Hotels Worldwide, Regent
- “Spot-on, funny and occasionally irreverent, Michael Tchong was easily the highest rated speaker at our 2007 Leadership Summit.” Janet Branton Senior Vice President, National Assoc. of REALTORS
- “Michael has a way of grabbing the attention of conference participants in a way that really engages them and makes them think about the implications of the customer of the future.” Robert Gilbert President & CEO, Hospitality Sales & Marketing Assoc. Int.
- “The members really enjoyed you. You were a great speaker and showed much wisdom.” Howard Brodsky CEO, Carpet One
- “Michael, thank you for the wonderful keynote and for waking me up!” Andrea Hadley Conference Director, Internet Marketing Conference
- “Michael helped our Planning Leadership Team see what we could not see and helped us to look into the future implications for our business.” Cliff Robinson Vice President Chick-fil-A
- “Michael Tchong definitely has his finger on the pulse of today’s fast-paced digital marketplace.” Stephanie Pfeffer Vice President, Luxury Portfolio Marketing
- “Your keynote address to the hotel owners and guests of Vantage Hospitality was truly amazing and the timing couldn’t have been better.” Roger Bloss Founder & CEO, Vantage Hospitality Group, Inc
- “Michael was terrific. He kept the audience laughing and in awe of the new technology he discussed. People thought he was the best presenter! They are still talking about him. He was perfect for stretching everyone’s minds and giving them a glimpse of the future. He is very high energy and had great visuals!” Shirley Hastings Associate Dean, University of Tennessee
- “Michael Tchong is a world class futurist, trendcaster and speaker.He left our audience simultaneously stunned and energized by his incredible presentation of the rapid acceleration in technology and social media.” Joni Doolin CEO, People Report Best Practices Conference