Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Fireside Chat, Webinar, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: $10,000 – $20,000*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew Hampshire, USA
Peg Fitzpatrick is the co-author of The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users with Guy Kawasaki the legendary former chief evangelist for Apple and one of the pioneers of business blogging, tweeting, Facebooking, Tumbling, and much, much more. Guy teamed up with Peg as he believes she “is the best social-media person he’s ever met.”
Ms. Fitzpatrick is known for her brand management, social media marketing strategy, and innovating the world of social media marketing. She is the Director of Marketing and Social Media Manager for Kreussler Inc. covering online brand management as well as traditional marketing. She has spearheaded successful social-media campaigns for Motorola, Audi, Google, and Virgin as well as having been a brand ambassador for T.J.Maxx, Adobe, Nestle, and Kimpton Hotels. Peg is active on all the major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest) with an engaged following on each.
The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users
Digital Marketing and Social Technologies
The Changing Sales Model
How to Market Your Book with Social Media
How to Build a Social Media Presence
Getting Into the Groove with Google+
How to Build Your Brand with Social Media
How to Be a Community Manager
Peg Fitzpatrick can customize her topics and content to fit your needs.
- “Peg is an exceptional leader and trainer. Whether you're looking to create or reinvent your Instagram strategy, Peg is the foremost authority who walks the talk like no one else. If you've yet to work, learn, and earn from Peg's teachings... do it today!” Rebekah Radice
- "Peg is one of the best. It's exhausting trying to keep up with her. Not only is she a master in the world of social media (regardless of the platform) but she is always hungry to learn more. To pick it apart further. And to grow. She's a lifelong student. I could go on and on about how much I admire Peg as a professional, a friend and a human being but I'm pretty sure LinkedIn only allows a certain number of adjectives. I may be wrong. I'll have to ask Peg." Marc Ensign
- "Peg Fitzpatrick is the best social media person I've met." Guy Kawasaki Chief Evangelist of Canva, Former Chief Evangelist of Apple
- Praise for The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users - "The Art of Writing a “Don’t-Twiddle-Your-Thumbs-Just-Go-Do-It” book on the Social Media! Every piece of advice is not just eminently do-able, it’s also backed by a solid sense of strategy … and it all comes from the heart of one who is still humbly learning and is sharing without reserve. More than anything else, it’s the attitude of giving in the book that gets you. I could feel the presence of Peg everywhere, simply because so much common sense couldn’t have been put into a book without the inputs of an uncommon woman like her (I’m not saying that because I’m a woman, but if you’ve seen her blog and read her posts, you’ll see what I mean!). All in all, folks, this is a very constructive, functional, nuts-and-bolts book about things to put on your “To Do” list if you want to be a star on social media." Shobha Ponnappa