Available forKeynote, Webinar, Fireside Chats, Panelist, Emcee, Moderator
Domestic In-Person (USA): $10,000 – $20,000*
International In-Person: Please inquire
Virtual: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Roderick Jefferson is an internationally recognized, business-focused speaker. Having given keynote presentations nationally and 13 countries globally. He understands the power of sharing real-life strategies that work. His compelling keynote speeches can set the table at the start of a conference or end it with a bang!
Over the past two decades, Roderick has shared his dynamic and energetic voice globally in a variety of events including keynotes, guest lectures, and domain expertise panels, with companies including ATD Conference, B2BMX Conference, Cisco, Collibra, MindTickle, Revasum, Sales 3.0 Conference, Oracle, Sales Assembly Conference, Sale Enablement PRO, Salesforce (Dreamforce), SAP, Showpad, Uber, and Zoom.
In addition to a highly successful speaking career, Roderick is an acknowledged thought leader in the sales enablement space and author of the Amazon #1 New Release & Bestselling book, Sales Enablement 3.0: The Blueprint to Success.
Roderick has built award-winning sales enablement organizations within some of the world’s most successful Fortune 1,000 companies. He has won numerous awards including being named as a 2X Sales President Club recipient, 2X Sales and Marketing Influence by Linked, 2015 Sales On-boarding Program of the Year by SiriusDecisions, as well as receiving Sales Enablement Lifetime Achievement Award.
Roderick tailors his message to fit your audience and what your organization is all about. When your event is over, the attendees will leave informed, engaged, and excited to make the changes required to win in their personal and professional lives
Converting Prospects Into Customers
This conversation will help you break down the complexity of the buying & selling process through scalable, repeatable, and measurable practices that lead to accelerated speed to revenue and increased sales productivity.
Accelerating Sales Efficiency and Profitability
Inconsistent execution can doom even the strongest sales initiatives and strategies. Creating a systematic approach to the sales enablement strategy can help drive consistent execution across revenue teams.
The 2% Mentality (Overcoming Life's Obstacles)
Persistence is a huge key to overcoming challenges. Giving up means that you will neither overcome the challenge nor learn from it.
Roderick is also available for Ask-Me-Anything Sessions around his bestselling book, “Sales Enablement 3.0: The Blueprint to Sales Enablement Excellence”.
Roderick’s deep experience in change management, leadership, and sales execution provides the appropriate level of credibility and business acumen to set the right tone for your conference. His compelling keynote speeches can set the table at the start of a conference, or end it with a bang!
- “Roderick did a great job speaking around the evolution of the sales enablement charter. It’s exciting to see where sales enablement is headed. It’s really moving up to the next level of strategic importance and Roderick is at the forefront!” Jake Braly VP of Strategic Allegiances (Highspot)
- “I booked Roderick for a keynote with our Global Sales Enablement Team. Roderick is not only a master in sales enablement; he truly wants to see teams succeed and shares his failures, success, and everything in between. He has a proven blueprint with a shared focus on the business and the people. There is no one right strategy or magic bullet to sales enablement, but Roderick will lead you and your teams to think differently, optimize for growth and drive better relationships with sales and sales leaders. ” Ruth Nelson Global Sales Enablement Strategy & Operations (Cisco)
- “Roderick gave us great talk on how to integrate our culture and how to start building our culture, but more importantly how to get the whole team working together around our customer activities. I can’t recommend him highly enough as a speaker!” Jerry Cutini President & CEO (Revasum)
- “We were truly blessed to have Roderick as our keynote speaker. His speech and presentation was moving, uplifting, engaging, and inspirational to our students!” Kiwoba Allaire Founder & CEO (Girl Stem Stars)
- “RJ is a dynamic, engaging keynote speaker and a genuine joy to work with. He was the closing keynote of a conference for which I directed the speaker program. He perfectly tied together the major themes of the event and left everyone inspired and ready to tackle their sales enablement issues. Audiences rate him highly, and it’s easy to see why. I’d have him speak again in a heartbeat!” Lori Bush Shepard Principal (Lori Bush Shepard Marketing)
- Roderick is an effective and inspirational professional speaker. Sharing his “Blueprint for Success” as part of our university campus leadership speaker series, Roderick inspired and encouraged over 400 students with his personal anecdotes, advice, and experience. He presents his #hopeisnotastrategy content in a genuine manner that connects with both students and professionals. Even more impressive, Roderick spent extra time after the event talking individually with students, showing that he is always willing to help others succeed.” Jennifer Halford Program Director, Wildcat Leadership Institute (California State University, Chico)
- “Roderick was a Keynote speaker at the virtual Senior Care Marketing & Sales Summit. His presentation on the art and science of sales management through turbulent times provided practical tips on how to effectively adapt your sales and marketing strategy, prepare your teams and drive results for your organization. It was a high energy and engaging presentation that really hit home with our audience. It was a pleasure to work with him and I highly recommend him as a speaker for your next event.” Regina D’Alesio Founder & Creative Director (Daleny Studios)