Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Fireside Chat, Moderator, Panel, Webinar, Workshop & Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: $10,000 – $20,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, USA
Sandra Garcia Lowery is a Sales and Marketing professional with over 11 years of industry experience, during 4 of which she managed her own event planning agency simultaneously. Today, she manages her own Marketing Agency, Encounter Marketing & Public Relations (EMPR) where she develops and executes strategies and partnerships to help elevate the presence of small to mid-size businesses and non-profits.
Prior to becoming a full-time entrepreneur, Sandra was part of the Marketing Solutions team at Clear Channel Outdoor where she helped with the strategic development of marketing programs that merchandised data-driven products for use by sales to grow revenue. Before Clear Channel, she held a Product Marketing and Digital role at Time Warner Cable Media where she implemented digital strategies and go-to-market plans that differentiated the brand from the competition as a Product Marketing expert for all digital products: Online, Mobile, Social, Search, Addressable, and Video On Demand. Prior to returning to TWC Media, she spent time at PEOPLE.com where she worked on long-term marketing plans for advertisers, integrated deals with PEOPLE Magazine and PEOPLE Stylewatch Magazine. Before PEOPLE.com, she worked at CNNMoney.com, the financial website for CNN and the online destination for FORTUNE Magazine and Money Magazine.
Identifying as an Afro-Latina from Honduras and cognizant of the group’s underrepresentation and the impact it had on her self-identification process growing up, Sandra birthed a passion project, Afro-LatinaBeauty.com. An online destination for stories of other Afro-Latinas, and a place to see and hear from others sharing the same intercultural experience.
Sandra is the current NY Chapter President of N.A.M.I.C (National Association of Multi-ethnicity in Communications), sits on the Board of Influencers for Digital Diversity Network (DDN), and the Young Leaders Board for America Needs You. Sandra was a Forbes 30 Under 30 2016 nominee, and was awarded by Latino Leaders Magazine, a Top 25 Future Latino Leader (ages 25-35).
As a speaker, Sandra has spoken and moderated discussions at BuzzFeed, Google, SiriusXM, Microsoft, Turner Broadcasting, Young and Rubicam, LinkedIn and at colleges including New York University, Pace University, Dickinson College, and Baruch College to name a few.
Exuding and Mastering Executive Presence In The Digital Age Where First Impressions are Now Often Your Digital Impression
First Impressions are now many times your digital first impression. What is your digital presence saying about you before you even have the opportunity to introduce yourself?
Honing “executive presence” can go a long way in attracting attention, increasing visibility and helping to rise up into leadership positions at work as well as into thought leadership positions within our organizations and outside the office.
Businesses depend on Search engines, the business of us does as well. It is important for businesses to be discoverable and important for their clients to be able to find them when needed. As growing professionals and industry leaders, we are in the business of”me.com” and it is also important that we are discoverable when someone is looking for us or someone like us.
It is now a digital world and too many professionals are lacking digital executive presence. Sandra shares strategies that can be applied immediately to boost digital and executive presence.
Personal Branding at Work: How Your Own Internal PR Within An Organization Has a Direct Impact on Your Career Trajectory
Just like the company’s brand, personal brands in the workplace are important and can be defined, in part by relationships and reputation. It is the credibility and respect held with people and how people interpret who we are and the value we bring. Much of personal branding is within our control and this session covers tactics that can be applied to help boost personal brands at work.
Beyond the job title and job description, with clear personal brands, work becomes more meaningful. Sandra helps audiences walk away with clear strategies for establishing and consistently reinforcing who we are and the value we bring to our teams and organizations.
Personal Branding at Work: A Vehicle to Help Transform Organizational Culture and Create More Inclusive Environments
When employees are comfortable and bring their authentic selves to work, everyone wins! A thriving workplace incorporates real, original people- quirks, talents, colors, passions, and all.
Authentic workplaces tap into the full range of people’s knowledge and talents, the sum of which is only enhanced by their differences.
Differences feed creativity and high engagement To benefit from differences and diversity of thought, employees must be inspired to bring their authentic selves to work.
The more people feel their needs are met at work, including the fundamental human need for belonging, the more healthy, happy, engaged, productive, and loyal they become and the better they’ll take care of business. Sandra shares informational tools and tips to inspire bringing more of ourselves to the workplace and in turn helping to build more authentic, resilient, diverse, and welcoming workplace cultures.
Other customizable topics include:
- Building A Reputation Of Delivering Value
- Making A Strong Impression Immediately And Consistently
- Stand Out With Winning Social Media Digital Marketing And A Competitive Digital Strategy
- Corporate Marketing Strategies To Consider For Your Small Business
- Optimizing Your Linkedin Profile And Leveraging It For Social Selling
- Leveraging Digital To Confidently Connect Clients With Your Brand
- “Sandra Garcia has proven herself to be an international influencer with experience, credibility, and agility to motivate any audience. Sandra made a great impression during the diversity and inclusion session at our international bank. The biggest takeaway was that individuals should think of themselves as the CEO of their brand and career. She impressively touched on focusing on building a brand and developing their own personal board of directors for support. I greatly appreciate Sandra and her dedication to empower communities and anyone that she meets.” Clement C. King III Chief Control Officer, HSBC Canada
- “Sandra worked with the Jopwe/1 team last year on an event for diverse professionals in New York City. She was interactive, engaging and an amazing speaker. Throughout the night, attendees spoke on how they took away so many actionable items from her conversation and how they look forward to hearing her speak again in the future.” Tiara Budd Community Engagement Lead, Jopwell
- “Sandra presented a Lightning Talk during our annual General Assembly International Women's Day program where the theme was "Press For Progress''. Her presentation around the importance of honing one's Executive Presence as women and what it means for women of color was engaging and in line with General Assembly's ongoing efforts to foster an inclusive tech community and break down barriers to tech education. Sandra was one of four women selected who had taken groundbreaking action in their fields and we were happy to have her be part of our efforts of empowering women in local communities to reach high, achieve their goals, and make an impact on the world.“ Ali Levitan Head of Media, Tech & Telecom Practice, General Assembly