Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Fireside Chat
Domestic In-Person (USA): $30,000 – $40,000*
International In-Person: Please inquire
Virtual: $20,000 – $25,000*
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
As the founding CEO of RISE, a breakthrough wellness company, Suneel Gupta helped thousands of people build better habits for life and work. Now as a bestselling author and Harvard Medical School visiting scholar, Suneel has taken his mission one step further – helping people reset, reignite, and find meaning in their work by bolstering emotional resilience and engagement.
Suneel asks, “How can an organization excel on the outside if its people are exhausted on the inside?” Grit and hustle are simply not a long-term answer to dealing with non-stop change and stress. Suneel offers leaders and teams a better way to work; one that results in sustainable innovation, productivity, and fulfillment. He arms people with science-based habits that will avoid burnout, boost energy, and improve their professional and personal lives.
Suneel is a business survivor and the author of the international bestselling book Backable (2020). That book is rooted in his inner journey from twice-failed entrepreneur to becoming a leader behind two IPOs and being named “The New Face of Innovation” by the New York Stock Exchange. The book reveals the mindset shifts and hidden habits of people who are extraordinary at pushing new ideas forward.
In his transformative book, Everyday Dharma (2023) codifies Suneel’s mission to help people reset, reignite, and re-engage through a timeless practice called Dharma. Simply put, Dharma brings “who you are” and “what you do” into alignment. When we’re aligned, we’re able to produce our best work and lead ourselves and others effectively, experiencing true joy along the way.
As visiting scholar at Harvard Medical School, Suneel researches and teaches the interconnection between inner well-being and outer leadership. He is also emissary for Gross National Happiness between the United States and the Kingdom of Bhutan.
As CEO of RISE Suneel helped thousands of people establish a way to personalize their physical and mental health journey while connecting with certified nutritionists and trainers at an affordable price. The company was named “App of the Year” and partnered with then first-Lady Michelle Obama before being acquired by the NASDAQ-listed company One Medical Group. In 2022, with its acquisition of One Medical Group, RISE is now part of Amazon.
Suneel is currently the host of Business Class, a docuseries created by American Express where he showcases entrepreneurs and business visionaries who embody struggle and resilience. He is joined on the show by guests like Top Chef’s Tom Colicchio, former monk Jay Shetty, and Martha Stewart.
He has partnered with The Second City comedy theater to teach students and executives how to innovate “on-your-feet” during times of rapid change.
Suneel has also personally backed ventures including Impossible Foods, AirBnB, 23&Me, and SpaceX. He was one of the very first investors in CALM, which now helps millions of people achieve a greater sense of work/life balance.
When a reporter once asked Suneel about his purpose, his response was to “find good people, and inspire them to do what inspires them.”
Purpose In Action: Bringing Who You Are To Everything You Do
More than ever before, people are struggling to find meaning in their work. In this talk, Suneel Gupta helps people reset, reignite, and re-engage through a timeless practice called Dharma. Simply put, Dharma brings “who you are” and “what you do” into alignment. When we’re not aligned, we become exhausted, depleted, and burnt out. When we are aligned, we feel creative, energized, and lit up. We’re able to produce our best work and lead ourselves and others effectively, experiencing true joy along the way.
Suneel first learned the practice of Dharma from his grandfather on a porch in New Delhi. Years later, when he was lost and exhausted — struggling to find a sense of meaning in his own work — he returned to the playbook his ancestors left behind and related it to today’s fast-paced, changing world of work.
Suneel shares deeply personal stories of how he found a path back to purpose and joy – and how others have done the same. By the end, you’ll be inspired with actionable tools to re-engage in your work and life with a renewed sense of vigor and meaning.
You’ll learn how to:
- Rediscover your “essence” and express that through your work
- Be “all in” without being “always on”
- Find comfort in the most uncomfortable of situations
- Deal with failure and use it as a pathway to success
- Find yourself by losing yourself through leading and lifting up others
- Blur the lines between work and play to reach your highest potential
- Forge ahead and take decisive action, even in the face of uncertainty
Momentum: Being All In Without Burning Out
In the face of an exhaustion epidemic, it’s time to rethink how we view high performance. Grit and hustle have their place but are also scientifically associated with burnout. As CEO of RISE, Suneel Gupta helped thousands of people overcome their challenges with physical and mental health. He now helps organizations increase performance, innovation, and creativity by showing why high-potential people and teams fizzle out. They don’t run out of time or talent, they run out of energy! This presentation is rooted in Suneel’s one-of-a-kind teaching at Harvard Medical School, as well as eight years of closely studying the habits of extraordinary leaders who reached breakthrough levels of productivity, resilience, fulfillment, and momentum.
Actionable Takeaways Tailored to Each Audience:
- Learn why managing energy is as important as managing time
- Build emotional runway and avoid burnout with science-based practices
- Discover habits from some of the happiest cultures on Earth
- Master everyday practices for boosting morale and engagement
- Reframe failure as a pathway to success
- Master the changing work landscape with less stress
Get Backable – Why Some Ideas Move Ahead While Others Get Ignored
The future belongs to organizations that fully engage their people in the effort to adapt swiftly to relentless change. But in the changing world of work, building community, collaboration, and connection has become harder than before. Creating a culture that spawns fresh ideas is only half the battle – showing people how to move their ideas forward is the other half that most leaders and organizations miss. When people understand how to get a new idea “backed” by colleagues, customers, and communities…big things happen. Breakthrough ideas rise to the surface, projects proceed faster and smarter, and organizations become magnets for top talent.
Actionable Takeaways Tailored to Each Audience:
- 7 ways to turn a new idea into an inspiring vision that captivates attention and inspires action
- How extraordinary leaders create a spirit of inclusion, collaboration, and community
- Learn the “Game of Now” and why extraordinary leaders don’t wait for the timing to be exactly right
- Embrace a new path to high performance that beats burnout and boosts innovation, creativity, and momentum
- “A master at storytelling. Delivered his personal experiences in a relatable way that captivated us right out of the gates. Left us wanting to hear more and motivated to explore new ideas." Pete Newcomb Senior Vice President, Critical Care
- “I didn’t know what to expect and I’m still in awe. This wasn’t just a keynote – it was a unique experience. I’d strongly recommend that every emerging leader go through this experience; it’s inspirational and transformative.” President of Human Resources, HARMAN International
- “Suneel Gupta is one of the highest-rated speakers we’ve ever had. His talk was filled with great insights on the essential ingredients for successfully accomplishing your goals by winning support from others along the way. I plan to put many of his ideas into action to become a more “backable” leader, and I know others who heard his talk plan to do the same. But, beyond all of the practical lessons, the lasting impression our audience had was that Suneel is a genuine, caring person who understands leadership challenges. His stories were filled with humility, empathy, and emotion, traits we rarely encounter from our keynote presenters. If you’re looking for an excellent talk delivered with a strong sense of humanity, I recommend Suneel Gupta.” President, Association for Advancing Automation
- “Suneel is a true master of storytelling and his message was delivered to our audience at just the right time. Creating engagement at annual conferences can be tough. But when you couple that with a virtual conference environment, connecting with the audience is no easy feat. Suneel’s keynote on beating burnout to drive innovation was timely and his ability to draw in the audience resulted in the highest engagement numbers of all the sessions for our event. Some speakers can be too in the weeds, while others tend to speak over attendees’ heads. Suneel provided the perfect mix of actionable insights with passion for the topic. Attendees left refreshed, energized and appreciative of the experience.” Freddie Mac
- “Suneel left our team at Walgreens smarter and ready to innovate.” Sona Chawla Former Chief Marketing Officer, Walgreens
- “Thought-provoking and inspiring. He resonated deeply with our audience.” Sterling Shea Global Head of Wealth, Dow Jones
- “Remarkable! Extremely valuable! You ignited discussions that sparked fresh, creative ideas.” Sulema Peterson SACRS Executive Director, SACRS
- “Suneel was a keynote speaker at our most recent #AssetMark #GoldForum conference, and he was incredible! Suneel was able to share key insights from his best selling book “Backable”, while incorporating those insights with his personal experiences. He took time to learn about our business, the great work that financial advisors do for their clients, and made his lessons impactful for the entire audience. We loved his energy, story telling and spirit! Thank you, Suneel!!” President, AssetMark