Available forKeynote, Fireside Chat, Workshop & Training
US East: $20,000 – $30,000*
US West: $20,000 – $30,000*
Europe: $30,000 – $40,000*
Asia: $40,000 – $50,000*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, USA
Victoria Labalme helps people perform at their highest levels by unlocking their hidden genius.
With 20 years in the Performing Arts —from Broadway to comedy clubs, landmark films to high-profile television —Victoria’s electrifying, custom-crafted keynotes awaken innate talents in individuals and teams.
Her proprietary systems and strategies have been embraced by C-suite executives at Starbucks, Microsoft, PayPal, as well as Hollywood celebrities, bestselling authors, and top teams in over 700 organizations.
With breathtaking stage skills, gripping stories, and comedic highlights, Victoria takes audiences through a profound experience they’ll never forget. Along the way, she shows people how to distinguish their brand, gain competitive advantage, and achieve sustainable growth through a surprising blend of art and business.
Her creative projects have been recognized by The New York Times, The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, BBC, and ABC Good Morning America.
A graduate of Stanford University, Victoria is also a director and critically acclaimed film producer, the creator of two online learning programs, and an inductee into the Speaker Hall of Fame.
Unlocking Hidden Genius: Performing Arts Principles to Transform Your Business Performance
Competition, speed, and change are increasing at unprecedented levels. Driving peak performance is critical, but breakthrough, sustainable results are elusive.
Using the skills she developed through 25 years of professional stage and screen performances, Victoria leverages her background –from Broadway to Hollywood –to share unexpected insights and a unique methodology. She shows her clients how to tap into and apply the hidden genius within their individuals and organizations. From the boardrooms of Fortune 100 companies to teams in businesses around the world, Victoria has delivered stunning results.
In this mesmerizing and practical Keynote Performance, Victoria takes audiences through a profound experience they’ll never forget. Attendees are learning, laughing, fully engaged and leave feeling not only motivated and recharged, but also having internalized proven strategies to harness the innate talents that currently lie dormant inside them.
With gripping stories, comedic moments and invaluable performing arts principles to skyrocket business performance, Victoria custom-crafts each keynote experience to get people primed, inspired and prepared to tackle their most pressing challenges.
Unlock your hidden genius. Propel growth. Outperform competition. Achieve remarkable results.
Victoria will share:
- The #1 strategy top directors use to drive performance
- The key to rapid growth that leading artists use & that businesses must embrace
- How to “stop time” for customers, clients, and colleagues
- Broadway secrets to create an impact in every interaction
- Creative strategies to unlock your team’s talents so they’re excited to put ideas into action
Interactive Breakout Sessions (45-90min. each)
- The Art of Listening
- The Art of Storytelling
- The Art of Consulting, Advising and Sales – Master Your Meetings™
- The Art of Presenting – Rock The Room®
- “A huge hit with our sales and management team… well exceeded our expectations. We have seen an immediate impact on sales activity and new business.” Tom Chelew Vice President, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- “Victoria delivered. Pure and simple. She is funny, poignant, dramatic, visual - in short, the total package. I highly recommend Victoria for a program of any size, for any industry, global or domestic.” Peter Lazaroff VP Marketing & Communications, IBM
- “Unquestionably the most inspiring & moving speaker I’ve experienced in my 15 years as CEO. Every person she’s touched within our company has walked away in awe and is now able to realize more of their potential in life. Victoria has done 19 sessions, impacting our entire company throughout N. America.” John R. Ohanesian President & CEO, Bosley
- “Her insights provided a critical edge in winning large client contracts. She is a joy.” Karen van Bergen CEO, Omnicom
- “Brilliant. Inspiring. Client centric. And uniquely talented. Not only did Victoria energize and inspire our PayPal team, but her techniques from the performing arts helped us performed at our highest levels… and unlock hidden genius in our top talent.” Hill Ferguson Chief Product Officer, PayPal
- “The talk and "WOW" of my Sales Meeting. My entire team got great working tools that hey can take into their daily lives to make a positive and measurable difference. Thank you for a great performance that we will never forget.” Rob Freeman Zone Sales Director, Starbucks
- “Unlike any other presentation! Victoria completely broke the mold of the typical speaker. She put on a show that wove together customized humor, film, and inspiring theater. People are still talking, and more importantly, practicing her practical and useful tips and techniques!” Jill Kallmeyer VP Learning & Development, Interstate Hotels and Resorts Co.
- “Victoria’s insights had a profound impact on how I approach my work. I was so impressed with Victoria and her teachings that I engaged her to work with all of my leadership team and key individuals throughout my organization.” John O’Melia Senior Vice President, EMC/Dell
- “She’s helped our top leaders be more confident, more powerful and more impactful on every level. I can’t recommend her highly enough.” Kate Hutchison Chief Marketing Officer, Polycom
- “She is direct, insightful, committed, fun to work with and results oriented. Victoria has been my ace in the hole.” Jon Roskill Corporate Vice President, Microsoft
- “Victoria had my entire team at the National Sales Meeting laughing, listening, applauding and most importantly learning. One never gorgets a Grand Slam. Victoria rocked the house.” Marty Scirratt Senior Vice President, Sales, Administaff