Available forKeynote, Fireside Chat, Workshop & Training
US East: $20,000 – $30,000*
US West: $20,000 – $30,000*
Europe: $30,000 – $40,000*
Asia: $40,000 – $50,000*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, USA
With over 20 years in the Performing Arts – from Broadway to comedy clubs to high-profile television to commercials including a Super Bowl spot – Victoria Labalme helps people perform at their highest levels by awakening their hidden genius.
She works with leaders and organizations to gain competitive advantage and achieve sustainable growth through a surprising blend of art and business. From performing on HBO to elevating senior leaders at IBM, Victoria has driven peak performance around the globe.
She is the secret weapon to genius-level performance at leading brands such as Starbucks, Microsoft, and New York Life. As an inductee into the Speaker Hall of Fame, she’s delivered hundreds of electrifying, inspiring, and actionable keynotes around the world, sharing stages with Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, and Peter Diamandis.
Victoria’s proprietary and systematic methodology to awaken hidden genius and drive optimal performance has been embraced by Hollywood celebrities, bestselling authors, and Fortune 100 CEOs. She uses strategies from the arts, stage, and screen to transform business results and human performance.
Based in New York City, Victoria has founded three businesses, is a graduate of Stanford University and is a critically acclaimed film producer.
Unlocking Hidden Genius: Performing Arts Principles to Transform Your Business Performance
As competition, speed, and change increase at unprecedented levels, driving peak performance has become mission-critical. Breakthrough and sustainable results are continually elusive given the challenges of today’s workplace.
Using breathtaking performance skills developed through 25 years of professional show business, Victoria Labalme leverages her background from Broadway to Hollywood to offer clients in Fortune 100 boardrooms and businesses around the globe the unexpected insights they need to unlock the hidden genius of individuals, teams, and organizations.
In this mesmerizing and practical Keynote Performance, Victoria takes audiences through a profound experience they’ll never forget. Along the way, she shares proven strategies to harness the innate talents that currently lie dormant in teams.
With gripping stories, comedic highlights and surprising distinctions from the iconic and legendary artists with whom she’s worked, Victoria gets people primed, inspired and prepared to tackle their most pressing challenges.
Unlock your Hidden Genius. Propel Growth. Outperform competition. And achieve remarkable results.
- The #1 strategy used by top directors use to focus and drive performance
- 3 secrets Broadway performers practice to make every interaction impactful
- The key to rapid growth successful artists use & that businesses must embrace
- How to “stop time” for customers, clients, and colleagues
- Two key moments in every interaction you can’t afford to blow
- The #1 mistake most people make in communicating…and how to fix it
- How to set “goals” to inspire performance
Interactive Breakout Sessions (45-90min. each)
- The Art of Listening
- The Art of Storytelling
- The Art of Consulting, Advising and Sales – Master Your Meetings™
- The Art of Presenting – Rock The Room®
- “A huge hit with our sales and management team… well exceeded our expectations. We have seen an immediate impact on sales activity and new business.” Tom Chelew Vice President, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- “Victoria delivered. Pure and simple. She is funny, poignant, dramatic, visual - in short, the total package. I highly recommend Victoria for a program of any size, for any industry, global or domestic.” Peter Lazaroff VP Marketing & Communications, IBM
- “Unquestionably the most inspiring & moving speaker I’ve experienced in my 15 years as CEO. Every person she’s touched within our company has walked away in awe and is now able to realize more of their potential in life. Victoria has done 19 sessions, impacting our entire company throughout N. America.” John R. Ohanesian President & CEO, Bosley
- “Her insights provided a critical edge in winning large client contracts. She is a joy.” Karen van Bergen CEO, Omnicom
- “Brilliant. Inspiring. Client centric. And uniquely talented. Not only did Victoria energize and inspire our PayPal team, but her techniques from the performing arts helped us performed at our highest levels… and unlock hidden genius in our top talent.” Hill Ferguson Chief Product Officer, PayPal
- “The talk and "WOW" of my Sales Meeting. My entire team got great working tools that hey can take into their daily lives to make a positive and measurable difference. Thank you for a great performance that we will never forget.” Rob Freeman Zone Sales Director, Starbucks
- “Unlike any other presentation! Victoria completely broke the mold of the typical speaker. She put on a show that wove together customized humor, film, and inspiring theater. People are still talking, and more importantly, practicing her practical and useful tips and techniques!” Jill Kallmeyer VP Learning & Development, Interstate Hotels and Resorts Co.
- “Victoria’s insights had a profound impact on how I approach my work. I was so impressed with Victoria and her teachings that I engaged her to work with all of my leadership team and key individuals throughout my organization.” John O’Melia Senior Vice President, EMC/Dell
- “She’s helped our top leaders be more confident, more powerful and more impactful on every level. I can’t recommend her highly enough.” Kate Hutchison Chief Marketing Officer, Polycom
- “She is direct, insightful, committed, fun to work with and results oriented. Victoria has been my ace in the hole.” Jon Roskill Corporate Vice President, Microsoft
- “Victoria had my entire team at the National Sales Meeting laughing, listening, applauding and most importantly learning. One never gorgets a Grand Slam. Victoria rocked the house.” Marty Scirratt Senior Vice President, Sales, Administaff