Available forKeynotes, Virtual Presentations, Fireside Chats, Emcee, Moderator, Panels, Webinars, Workshops and Trainings
Domestic In-Person (USA): $25,000 – $30,000*
International In-Person: Please inquire
Virtual: $20,000 – $25,000*
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromAtlanta, GA, USA
Dan Thurmon is the founder and President of Motivation Works, Inc, a company that helps leaders and their organizations move confidently through change and transformation, so they become, achieve, and contribute MORE.
His clients include Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Marriott, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Prudential, State Farm, and Walmart.
Dan is an expert speaker and performer. He’s delivered thousands of presentations across six continents for audiences including world leaders, Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, educators, and even troops on the front lines of battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.
In 2011, he was inducted into the prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame — and is one of fewer than 200 living speakers to have received this honor.
Dan has served as the President of the National Speakers Association. During his tenure, he led the Board of Directors and the 3,000+ member organization through a critical transformation, which included new governance; new mission, vision, and values; higher member value; and greater financial accountability.
He is also a writer and content producer. He’s authored three books: Positive Chaos, Success in Action, and Off Balance On Purpose.
Along with his speeches and books, Dan produces an ongoing, weekly video-coaching series and podcast in which he shares leadership principles and life-enhancement strategies in under three minutes.
Dan and his teenage daughter, Maggie, have become social media sensations on TikTok. Several of their videos have been viewed more than 30 million times, and their personal channel has well over a million subscribers. Maggie and Dan’s creative and enthusiastic content resonates strongly with an audience that spans the world.
Dan built his first company, a live entertainment firm, in the late 1980s as a means of financing his education at the University of Georgia. There, he received his degree in Business. In the mid-1990s, Dan changed his firm’s focus, from live entertainment to corporate education, so he could more fully use his knowledge about peak performance and help businesses succeed at a much higher level.
He is a health and fitness advocate. In his 50s, Dan continues to train and perform advanced acrobatics, and enjoys hobbies such as golf, mountain unicycling and the flying trapeze.
We’re living in a time where “change” has become “CHAOS.” Events that seem unpredictable and out of our control can create an environment of anxious overwhelming stress. Or, you can leverage today’s CHAOS into breakthroughs of understanding and exponential future results.
Dan will teach you the truth about CHAOS. You’ll gain insights and tools to transform your CHAOS from a negative state to a strategic advantage. Learn to see clear patterns in what now appears random, and take intentional action to shape them for your benefit!
- Understand and use the principles of Chaos Theory in order to take more confident action during uncertain times.
- Identify existing patterns within seemingly random or unpredictable events, or within consistent recurring similar situations and obstacles.
- Shape those patterns more intentionally to create dramatically better future results.
At the end of this presentation, attendees are more resourceful, confident, and comfortable in the midst of change, for themselves and those they lead.
Off Balance On Purpose – Improving Work-Life Alignment
The incredible challenges of COVID have impacted every aspect of how we live and how we work. It’s now crystal clear that there isn’t a “work life” and a “home life.” You get ONE life, and improvement starts with handling what matters most.
Dan Thurmon believes we set ourselves up for failure trying to “compartmentalize life” or “achieve balance.” Balance isn’t what you get. It’s what you DO. When we recognize what’s necessary and initiate meaningful changes, you are living Off Balance On Purpose. You are also more successful, productive, and fulfilled.
This keynote will help you embrace lifelong learning and stretch into the next opportunity, leveraging your past experience into present action and future success. Dan amplifies his messages with exciting stunts and interaction, making the learning memorable. Your audience will talk about this presentation for years to come!
- Know how to act with confidence, even when it’s uncomfortable.
- Have a model to align personal growth to professional excellence.
- Feel more excited and optimistic about what’s to come, and their role in making it happen.
WORKSHOP: Off Balance On Purpose In Practice
It’s one thing to leave a keynote energized and inspired. It’s SO much more valuable, however, to IMMEDIATELY take action upon the inspiration! This powerful workshop helps attendees activate what they learned, leverage their newfound inspiration, and design improvement into their lives right away.
“Change is hard. Motivation is only valuable if there is ACTION that creates growth. That is why I created this workshop – to help you deliver MOMENTUM for your teams.”
~ Dan Thurmon
Each attendee receives a workbook that becomes their personal blueprint for growth. Participants will be equipped to better integrate improvement into all aspects of their life, unlocking greater potential, capacity, and unique contribution.
Enhancing personal performance IS the new corporate strategy. Adding this workshop to Dan’s keynote on the same day will reinforce and solidify this year’s goals for your organization. It will also equip a team to better align work and life.
- “Dan is, without a doubt, the most memorable keynote speaker we've had in the past ten years – a span that covers more than 250 events. And equally important to us, he is the most professional speaker we've ever met. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Dan and his team." Jack Mortimer Government Technology Events
- “Your targeted, well-planned message with an entertaining spin landed the points our team needed to hear, and energized them!” Bob Kubacki Pella Corporation
- “You challenged us to use our gifts, and to take action when we have the chance. On behalf of everyone who attended, and all 72,000 members of the Raytheon team, please accept my deepest thanks and very best wishes.” William Swanson CEO - Raytheon Company
- “Well, once again you knocked their socks off! Your performance goes beyond motivation-you managed to stimulate everyone present.” Jack E. Middleton CEO - SMC3
- “The feedback about your presentation has been absolutely outstanding. You were the perfect combination of entertainment, personality with a strong and very relevant message.” Sue Wolk Nat'l Court Reporters Association
- “The valuable strategies you were able to visually convey through your presentation gave our participants a strong image and affiliation with our goals and objectives.” Pam Elledge Director of Business Development, Delta
- “Your lesson to let go of things that hold us back was exactly right for our members who face the daily challenges to make the right decision for their communities - it truly resonated.” Ross King Executive Director, ACCG
- “Wow! What a fabulous job… taking what you heard and incorporating the themes into your presentation. People still stop me in the hall to tell me what a wonderful job you did. I’m appreciative of your effort in contributing to one of the best Forums we have ever had! We have been hiring speakers three to four times per year for the past ten years. Far and away, your presentation received the highest ratings ever!” Bryan Kindred President/CEO, DCH Health System
- “Your session was the perfect end to a very successful day. I’m still getting positive feedback on your message four weeks later! Your session really hit home – as you are aware, my team has been struggling with prioritizing the demands of the new business sales, delivery on our existing portfolio, and their people management responsibilities. Your message and delivery really helped reinforce my priorities with my team.” John Nyland Managing Partner, IBM