Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Fireside Chat, Emcee, Moderator, Panel, Webinar, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 or under*
US West: $10,000 or under*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: $10,000 – $20,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCincinnati, OH
As a brand marketer, venture investor, and startup advisor, Dave Knox bridges the worlds of the Fortune 500 and entrepreneurship. The intersection of these two worlds is the subject of his book, Predicting The Turn: The High Stakes Game of Business Between Startups and Blue Chips, which was named the Grand Prix winner of the Atticus Award. Dave is the former Chief Marketing Officer for Rockfish, a widely recognized digital innovation agency that was acquired by WPP, where he also served as the Managing Director for WPP Ventures. Prior to Rockfish, Knox was a seven-year veteran of Procter & Gamble, where he was instrumental in the digital turnaround that led to P&G being named to AdAge’s Digital A-List.
Dave is widely recognized as an industry thought leader. He was named a Cincinnati Marketing Legend by the American Marketing Association, to the iMedia 25 of Digital Innovators, by Cincinnati Business Courier as the CMO of the Year in the inaugural C-Suite Awards, and as a 40 Under 40 by both AdAge and the P&G Alumni Network. Dave is a frequent keynote on digital innovation and disruption, including appearances at SXSW, TEDx, Back End of Innovation, NRFtech, Brand Innovators, AdTech NYC, and the iMedia Summit.
He is the co-founder of The Brandery – one of the top 10 startup accelerators in the country. Dave is also a Managing Partner in the seed fund Vine St Ventures, and an advisor to Bullpen Capital, Glasswing Ventures, and Hyde Park Venture Partners.
Predicting The Turn
As a brand marketer, venture investor, and startup advisor, Knox provides a one-of-a-kind worldview into the changing relationship between disruptive startups and Fortune 500 companies. In his Predicting The Turn talk, Knox teaches the world’s largest companies how to foresee the future of their industry and respond to these new competitive challenges.
Disruption and innovation are at the top of every executive agenda for the world ’s largest companies. The rise of digital creates tremendous opportunities for companies to embrace innovative new business models. In this workshop or keynote style talk, Knox guides companies through the digital landscape and how the innovation matrix can spark new ideas for their business.
After leading Procter & Gamble’s partnerships with digital innovators like Facebook and Google, Dave has helped companies such as Ford Motor Company and Nestle to navigate the landscape of Venture Capital and Silicon Valley. In this talk, Knox outlines the best practices for building partnerships between companies big and small.
Don't Call Us Flyover Country
Recognized as one of the top 10 Startup Accelerators in the world, The Brandery has been a key catalyst in the entrepreneurial renaissance of Cincinnati. In this talk, Dave tells the history of The Brandery and #StartupCincy and how entrepreneurial ecosystem builders can use a city’s history as the foundation of their future.
- “Dave’s unique experience – spanning brand at P&G, agency at Rockfish, and with entrepreneurs at the Brandery – positions him as a versatile and knowledgeable resource for conference creators and attendees alike. As a speaker, he is dynamic and engaging on both small and large stages. Book Dave for your next event, and I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.” Katharine Panessidi Comexposium
- “Few people can meaningfully speak of both the entrepreneur’s universe and the Fortune 50. Dave Knox’s unique background in these two worlds gives him a perspective like no other. Knox lays out brilliant-but-simple strategies for how large companies can meet their industries’ inevitable disruption head on. Through real-world examples of technology impacting even the most traditional organizations, he shows how the startups, software, and social changes these companies fear might just be their salvation.” Pete Blackshaw Global Head of Digital & Social Media, Nestlé
- “Dave Knox prepares big company leaders for the new competitive set that operates with radically different business models—and there is no one better to tell this story! Dave has operated successfully in both worlds.” Jim Stengel President / CEO, The Jim Stengel Company
- “The future of innovation is all about connectivity. The largest brands connecting with startups, creating a flywheel of energy. I can’t think of a single person more uniquely qualified to connect the dots and layout the playbook for making it happen. Others have written the book on theory, Dave applies over a decade of real world experiences and stories that truly bring the concepts to life.” Tim Kopp Partner, Hyde Park Venture Partners & Former CMO, Exact Target
- “However belatedly, we’ve absorbed the new truth: in business, size no longer delivers security. Irrespective of sector, digital innovation can make the mightiest quake. Speed beats scale, but speed alone is not enough. Major companies seeking a pilot to help guide them through the new turbulence will find Dave’s work of immeasurable value.” Sir Martin Sorrell Founder, WPP
- “I had the privilege of using Dave Knox as an opening speaker and would echo what one of my attendees told me afterwards ‘Dave Knox was the best opening keynote I have ever heard’. He energized the room and set the tone for the day!” Christine Franklin POC3
- “Dave challenged us to think differently about everything – exposing us to new start-ups, technologies, and engagement techniques. Most importantly, he encouraged us to NOT follow our own rules but TO follow the rules of our target audience if we want to be invited to play in their sandbox. Working with him is exciting, scary, but ALWAYS delivers the right results.” Heather Shultz Fidelity