Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentations, Fireside Chat, Webinars, Workshop and Training
In-Person Domestic (USA): $30,000 – $50,000*
In-Person International: Please inquire
The above fees are for in-person events. Please contact Gravity for virtual fees as they are typically at a discounted rate.
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, NY
Dr. Michelle Rozen, THE CHANGE DOCTOR, is the #1 choice of Fortune 500 companies and leading brands for a powerful motivational speaker with a strong message and strong actionable takeaways.
As a well-respected authority on the psychology of change, Dr. Michelle is a frequent guest expert on NBC, ABC, CNN, FOX News, and many more media outlets.
Your attendees are in for an outstanding experience:
- Mesmerizing stage presence
- Strong, uplifting message
- Captivating, humorous storytelling
- Top of the line media clips
- Powerful actionable takeaways
- High energy, incredibly relatable
- Outstanding level of audience engagement
- Highly customized presentations
All of these alongside Dr. Michelle’s expertise, make her one of the most sought-after and impactful motivational speakers today.
Rave reviews from top brands say it all. Give your attendees the most actionable, motivating, and uplifting experience today, more than ever!
Lead Through Change with Confidence - Your Five Step Plan
Dr. Michelle’s powerful strategies for leading changes have transformed the lives, performance, and success of leading brands in all industries. These science-based, easy to apply strategies have given leaders the actionable solutions and powerful confidence to lead their teams through rapid changes and substantial challenges- all the way to off the charts results. It is now available to your team as well, through a one-of-a-kind actionable and motivating experience that will lead your team to the powerful results that you are all looking for, as a team, as leaders, and as individuals.
- Understand change resistance. Get the tools to handle it.
- Master the C.H.A.N.G.E. Model. Lead change with confidence
- Master a powerful five-step plan for supporting your team through change
How To Motivate Yourself and Others
Motivation is the master key for leadership success. The challenges we’re all facing, whether working from home, managing unforeseen situations, or otherwise, are leaving many feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about the future. Dr. Michelle takes the mystery out of motivation using science and proven tools for leading team members toward becoming their best selves no matter how turbulent the times. Give your team the powerful motivation and actionable tools they need with this life-changing, performance-boosting experience!
- Understand how motivation works in the human mind
- Master the 20% Rule for helping others safely stretch beyond their comfort zones
- Master the Three Golden Rules for mindful leadership that removes biases hindering motivation during change
- Master the E.N.G.A.G.E. Model for powerful and effective change management leadership
2 Second Decisions: Time Management Secrets for Massive Results
Time management is the way you handle your most limited resource: time. Dr. Michelle shares with your attendees the most powerful science-based, easy-to-apply secrets for managing time effectively, through the disruptions, interruptions, and distractions of the current times. You will learn what to do when there is too much to do, how to manage your time, priorities, and schedule, how to avoid productivity suckers, and how to perform at your absolute best.
- Identify the three obstacles to managing your time effectively
- Master 2-second decisions- and how 0-10 numbers completely change how you prioritize
- Master the P.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.V.E. Model for 10 habits of highly productive people
- Master the Three Golden Rules for massive action in minimum time
Why Dr. Michelle Rozen?
Dr. Michelle is a global authority on powerful leadership strategies, winning motivation tools of the self and others, and powerful strategies for embracing change.
Every talk that Dr. Michelle delivers is customized in order to maximize its impact. She always works with you and with your team to create a customized experience that addresses your event’s goals in the best possible way and works perfectly for your event’s agenda.
Dr. Michelle’s talks, books, and seminars are uplifting and highly engaging. She is humorous, highly interactive, and provides real strategies to change our lives, accomplish our goals, and become the best version of ourselves, personally and professionally, in a rapidly changing world.
- “It was the highlight of the day!” Cyrille Walters Managing Director of Bank of America
- “Dr. Rozen did an extraordinary job of helping our leaders understand the importance of staying focused and being intentional in our goal setting.” Tony Briningstool MD SVP, American Physician Partners
- “The audience felt that during her talk she was both engaging and relatable. Overwhelmingly, they felt that they walked away with valuable insights and actions.” Rebekah Thayer Cisco
- “Dr. Rozen has the ability to connect with audiences from diverse professional backgrounds with incredible ease. She was a keynote speaker at our annual conference and was relatable, informative, and inspiring. Her core message of “changing dynamics, not people” resonated particularly well and is reflective of her proactive and effective communication style. She was an absolute pleasure to work with.” Lashika Trikha Manager, Frost and Sullivan Institute, SCIP
- "The event with Dr. Rozen was FANTASTIC" Ambus Hunter Naval Air System Command
- "This will help our team achieve the next level" Jay Abbasi CEO. Plain Green
- "Dr. Rozen gave a spectacular presentation with a strong message for our audience." Jerry Lewis Director, Global Operations. AT&T