Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentations, Fireside Chat, Webinars, Workshop and Training
US East: $20,000 – $30,000*
US West: $20,000 – $30,000*
Europe: $30,000 – $40,000*
Asia: $40,000 – $50,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, NY
Dr. Michelle is the author of three books, a Huffington Post writer, and has been featured on NBC, ABC, CNN, FOX News and many other media outlets discussing change, motivation and how the human mind works to become exceptional in every area of our lives, personally and professionally. Dr. Michelle’s expertise and passion are change management and motivation. She is one of the most sought-after change management motivational leadership speakers nationwide as well as internationally. Dr. Michelle speaks to the audience from personal experience. Years ago, unhappy with her job, life and future, she decided to turn her life around, embarking on a journey to achieve her goals. After achieving her PhD in Psychology, it became Dr. Michelle’s purpose and passion to help others.
Dr. Michelle is a nationwide as well as international authority on leadership development, employee engagement, motivation and change management, and she always works with you to and with your team to create a customized program that works perfectly for your event’s agenda.
Dr. Michelle always takes the time to interview key stakeholders and team members, review materials, and weave in relevant themes and areas of focus based on interviews, materials and your specific requests.
Dr. Michelle’s talks, books and seminars uplifting and engaging. She is humorous, highly interactive and provides real strategies to change our lives, accomplish our goals and become the best version of ourselves, personally and professionally, in a rapidly changing world.
How to Hit the Change Button: Lead Forward Through Change
Leaders in all industries find themselves dealing with the challenges of a rapidly changing work environment- management, procedures, technology, generation changes and more. But what can be perceived as rocking the boat is also a great opportunity for growth. In this motivational experience, Dr. Michelle shares with the audience the best kept secrets for initiating, dealing with and leading through change not only in the best possible way but also in a way that will lead toward extraordinary engagement, motivation and performance through change.
Dr. Michelle utilizes role plays, humor, easy to remember tips and tools and a high level of audience interaction to lead the audience through an experience that will transform the way the lead themselves and others toward their goals through rapid and oftentimes unexpected changes.
You’ll leave this motivational experience with the best and most practical tools for professional and personal growth through challenge and change, and lead yourself, your team and your organization to new levels of success and performance.
You’ll learn to:
- Identify potential obstacles in leadership through change
- Understand the causes- and powerful solutions- for resistance to change
- Master the CHANGE model for effective leadership through change
- Master the Three Golden Rules for increasing motivation, engagement and growth through change
How to Motivate Yourself & Other Through Change
Motivation and purpose are the key to performance. But how does motivation actually work in the human mind? What can we do to keep ourselves and others motivated through challenge and change? Is there a secret to helping others stay focused and engaged? The answer is top cutting-edge science-based knowledge paired with practical, real-life applications, delivered in a light, engaging and humor based atmosphere.
In this transformational and fascinating experience, Dr. Michelle share with the audience the best kept secrets and most powerful strategies for increasing motivation and leading ourselves and others toward peak performance. Audience members will not only go through an entertaining and captivating experience but will leave with real, science-based tools and practical strategies that will completely transform the way they motivate themselves and others on a daily basis.
You’ll learn to:
- Master the 0-10 Rule for identifying your goals
- Identify and crush potential obstacles to growth and success
- Master the GROW model for powerful growth through obstacles and challenges
- Gain powerful insights into the dynamics of purpose, motivation and growth in the workplace and in our personal lives
Exceptional Leadership: The Power of Breaking Through Barriers
Great leadership relies on the power to motivate through obstacles. This is centered around communicating effectively and creating a culture of powerful teamwork. During this inspiring, motivating and insightful experience, Dr. Michelle provides leaders with science-based, real-life, cutting-edge strategies to shift from vision to powerful teamwork, growth, and exceptional success.
Dr. Michelle brings in the most recent research in the field of human behavior and winning leadership strategies. This is a highly interactive keynote, full of audience participation, insights, best tips and real life inspiring leadership stories to highlight teamwork, increase motivation and grow engagement through diversity of personalities, generations and challenges and lead forward with confidence through all barriers and toward outstanding performance of leaders and teams alike.
You’ll learn to:
- Identify the ten main barriers to exceptional leadership
- Identify and crush potential obstacles in leadership toward growth.
- Master the LEAD model for powerful leadership through obstacles and challenges
- Master the five steps for leadership toward motivation, engagement and outstanding performance
Outstanding Achievements: Your Five Step Plan for Breakthrough Performance
Master the art of breakthrough performance based on the most cutting-edge research in the most engaging, powerful and transformative experience. Dr. Michelle walks attendees through all the best kept, science-based secrets of conditioning our brain toward breakthrough performance, defining and crushing our goals and exceeding our own expectations through mindful, simple changes that go a long way toward powerful results for teams, leaders and individuals.
This keynote is not only humorous, engaging and full of ‘Aha’ moments, it is a powerful and transformative experience for any team, leader or individual who are looking to reach breakthrough performance in their career and personal lives.
You’ll learn to:
- Identify the potential obstacles for breakthrough performance
- Master the five-step plan for breakthrough performance in every area of your life, both personally and professionally
- Master the 0-10 Rule for goal setting and reaching outstanding focus and resilience
- Master the ACHIEVE Model for breakthrough performance
Why Dr. Michelle Rozen?
Hiring the right motivational speaker for your event is a very important decision. Dr. Michelle has worked with leading global brands delivering custom keynotes and leadership programs.
She has been described as “the highlight of the day”, “incredibly engaging, humorous and insightful”, and “extraordinary”. She is the ultimate choice for audiences in all industries because her work focuses on our potential as leaders and as individuals, the obstacles that we are facing, and how we can overcome them and reach outstanding results.
Here are a few reasons why Dr. Michelle has become a favorite among meeting and event planners, speaker bureaus and corporate executives:
Attendees Love Her: Dr. Michelle connects with attendees instantly. Audiences consistently rate Dr. Michelle as the “highlight” of the event. For the keynote or leadership development program that everyone will be talking about long after your event is over, using the tools and talking about the experience, book Dr. Michelle.
Captivating Stories: There’s nothing more powerful than an engaging story that relates to incredible insights of human experience.
She is Amazing to Work With: Dr. Michelle and her team are right by your side to make your event an incredible success. From the minute you contact her team, they work with you to make the entire experience as easy and as smooth as possible, accommodate requests and highly responsive at all times. Dr. Michelle is always happy to attend receptions and networking sessions that involve your attendees, sponsors and clients.
Customized Content: Dr. Michelle is a nationwide as well as international authority on leadership development, employee engagement, motivation and change management, and she always works with you to and with your team to create a customized program that works perfectly for your event’s agenda. Dr. Michelle always takes the time to interview key stakeholders and team members, reviewing materials, and weaving in relevant themes and areas of focus based on interviews, materials and your specific requests.
It’s All About You: Dr. Michelle is one of the most powerful inspirational and motivational speakers because she knows how to lead to powerful aha moments, move the audience toward passion and motivation, inspire action, and genuinely transform the way people think and act. It’s about you, your client and your audience. Her commitment is simple: she will do whatever it takes to make your event a phenomenal success.
- “It was the highlight of the day!” Cyrille Walters Managing Director of Bank of America
- “Dr. Rozen did an extraordinary job of helping our leaders understand the importance of staying focused and being intentional in our goal setting.” Tony Briningstool MD SVP, American Physician Partners
- “The audience felt that during her talk she was both engaging and relatable. Overwhelmingly, they felt that they walked away with valuable insights and actions.” Rebekah Thayer Cisco
- “Dr. Rozen has the ability to connect with audiences from diverse professional backgrounds with incredible ease. She was a keynote speaker at our annual conference and was relatable, informative, and inspiring. Her core message of “changing dynamics, not people” resonated particularly well and is reflective of her proactive and effective communication style. She was an absolute pleasure to work with.” Lashika Trikha Manager, Frost and Sullivan Institute, SCIP