Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentations, Fireside Chat, Webinars, Workshop and Training
US East: $20,000 – $30,000*
US West: $20,000 – $30,000*
Europe: $30,000 – $40,000*
Asia: $40,000 – $50,000*
Other: Please inquire
The above fees are for in-person events. Please contact Gravity for virtual fees as they are typically at a discounted rate.
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, NY
Dr. Michelle Rozen, PhD is a game-changing, revenue-building, performance-boosting change expert, keynote speaker, and highly respected authority on the psychology of change. She is an author, a Huffington Post contributor, and a frequent guest on media outlets such as NBC, ABC, FOX News, and CNN. Dr. Michelle’s rare blend of audience engagement, killer take-away strategies, and instant connection with the audience have made her one of the most unique and memorable speakers on the stage today.
Her latest work is around “2-Second Decisions”, helping people to master time management and power through decision making in turbulent times. Dr. Michelle consistently speaks for Fortune 500 companies and her clients include some of the most recognizable companies in the world including Johnson & Johnson, Merrill Lynch, and The U.S. Navy. She holds a masters degree and a Ph.D. in Psychology and resides in the greater NYC area with her husband, three kids, and two dogs.
Lead Through Change with Confidence - Your Five Step Plan
Dr. Michelle’s powerful strategies for leading changes have transformed the lives, performance, and success of leading brands in all industries. These science-based, easy to apply strategies have given leaders the actionable solutions and powerful confidence to lead their teams through rapid changes and substantial challenges- all the way to off the charts results. It is now available to your team as well, through a one-of-a-kind actionable and motivating experience that will lead your team to the powerful results that you are all looking for, as a team, as leaders, and as individuals.
- Understand change resistance. Get the tools to handle it.
- Master the C.H.A.N.G.E. Model. Lead change with confidence
- Master a powerful five-step plan for supporting your team through change
How To Motivate Yourself and Others
Motivation is the master key for leadership success. The challenges we’re all facing, whether working from home, managing unforeseen situations, or otherwise, are leaving many feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about the future. Dr. Michelle takes the mystery out of motivation using science and proven tools for leading team members toward becoming their best selves no matter how turbulent the times. Give your team the powerful motivation and actionable tools they need with this life-changing, performance-boosting experience!
- Understand how motivation works in the human mind
- Master the 20% Rule for helping others safely stretch beyond their comfort zones
- Master the Three Golden Rules for mindful leadership that removes biases hindering motivation during change
- Master the E.N.G.A.G.E. Model for powerful and effective change management leadership
2 Second Decisions: Time Management Secrets for Massive Results
Time management is the way you handle your most limited resource: time. Dr. Michelle shares with your attendees the most powerful science-based, easy to apply secrets for managing time effectively, through the disruptions, interruptions, and distractions of the current times. You will learn what to do when there is too much to do, how to manage your time, priorities, and schedule, how to avoid productivity suckers, and how to perform at your absolute best.
- Identify the three obstacles to managing your time effectively
- Master 2-second decisions- and how 0-10 numbers completely change how you prioritize
- Master the P.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.V.E. Model for 10 habits of highly productive people
- Master the Three Golden Rules for massive action in minimum time
Why Dr. Michelle Rozen?
Dr. Michelle is a global authority on powerful leadership strategies, winning motivation tools of the self and others, and powerful strategies for embracing change.
Every talk that Dr. Michelle delivers is customized in order to maximize its impact. She always works with you and with your team to create a customized experience that addresses your event’s goals in the best possible way and works perfectly for your event’s agenda.
Dr. Michelle’s talks, books, and seminars are uplifting and highly engaging. She is humorous, highly interactive, and provides real strategies to change our lives, accomplish our goals, and become the best version of ourselves, personally and professionally, in a rapidly changing world.
- “It was the highlight of the day!” Cyrille Walters Managing Director of Bank of America
- “Dr. Rozen did an extraordinary job of helping our leaders understand the importance of staying focused and being intentional in our goal setting.” Tony Briningstool MD SVP, American Physician Partners
- “The audience felt that during her talk she was both engaging and relatable. Overwhelmingly, they felt that they walked away with valuable insights and actions.” Rebekah Thayer Cisco
- “Dr. Rozen has the ability to connect with audiences from diverse professional backgrounds with incredible ease. She was a keynote speaker at our annual conference and was relatable, informative, and inspiring. Her core message of “changing dynamics, not people” resonated particularly well and is reflective of her proactive and effective communication style. She was an absolute pleasure to work with.” Lashika Trikha Manager, Frost and Sullivan Institute, SCIP