US East: $20,000 – $30,000*
US West: $20,000 – $30,000*
Europe: Please inquire
Asia: Please inquire
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromBritish Columbia, Canada
Eric Termuende is a globally-recognized thought leader, author, and keynote speaker on the future of work and building teams that thrive. Eric has surveyed and interviewed thousands of leaders about what it takes to create teams that maximize their full potential.
Eric has a deep understanding of the next generation of work and how to attract and retain the right talent. As co-founder of NoW Innovations, Eric advises industry-leading organizations, institutions, and associations on future-proofing their teams, talent management, and rehumanizing the workplace. His best-selling book, Rethink Work, has become a must-read for today’s leaders and is available on amazon.ca.
Recognized as one of the Top 100 Emerging Innovators under 35 by American Express, his ideas have been featured in Forbes, Thrive Global, The Huffington Post, The Globe and Mail, and more. From the stage of TEDx to BUILDEX to Coca Cola and the Milken Global Conference, Eric inspires, challenges, and opens minds to opportunity and doors to growth.
The One-Degree Shift
Setting Leaders Up to Thrive In The Future of Work Through One Degree Shifts in Perception
Wherever you look, it is becoming increasingly clear that to succeed in the future of work, we must realize our full potential as a team. In this presentation, Eric Termuende walks attendees through the current and future work environment and shares three one-degree shifts we can make to build better teams, establish deeper trust, and create an environment of belonging.
What Attendees Gain:
- Understand key shifts needed to transform teams that work into teams that thrive.
- Harness real-life employee experiences to tell a better story and attract the next generation of talent.
- Revolutionize the job description to build a team capable of reaching its full potential.
- Learn what to do to make your team and company stand out from the competition.
- Understand how to proactively build a culture that is right for your people, not for those who shouldn’t be there, and how to tell the difference!
- Practical tools and takeaways to empower team members to be best they can be and lead experience creation at a team level.
Winning the Talent War
3 Unorthodox Rules to Elevate Recruiting, Retention, Performance, and Ultimately, Organization Success
Through years of extensive research and practical experience, Eric Termuende has developed a systematic approach to winning the talent war. In this inspiring and actionable keynote, Eric takes the audience on an unforgettable journey and reveals three counterintuitive and extremely powerful steps to boosting performance, beating back competitive threats, and driving long-term shareholder value.
What Attendees Gain:
- Embrace a radically new approach to recruiting, boosting success rates dramatically.
- Uncover the biggest myths and blocks to fully-engaged talent.
- Increase retention of top performers, while having low-performers self-select out of the organization.
- Eradicate and replace ‘empty values’ with authentic experiences.
- Become armed for battle with practical tools and takeaways to put into immediate action, including the most unusual job description which will yield the exact talent fit for your team, and how to differentiate your story to new candidates and existing team members,
- Discover unique connection points between talent and leadership, thereby driving loyalty, trust, and performance.
The Future of Work
Building a Future Where Teams and Organizations Not Only Thrive But Enjoy Work
In Eric’s engaging and interactive presentation, he talks about the importance of community and belonging at work and delivers actionable takeaways in the form of small shifts leaders can make to build teams that thrive. The conversation about the future of work is bigger than millennials, generations, technology and workplace aesthetic—it’s about people and creating a future where we enjoy our work as an integral part of our lives.
What Attendees Gain:
- Deep understanding of the mindset of the modern workforce, and how to tell a story that speaks to the right candidates.
- Immediately actionable takeaways leaders can implement to build better teams.
- A clear framework for building and nurturing an environment where people thrive, together.
- Insight into the skills, competencies, and character traits of today’s workforce and how these individuals are shaping the future of work.
- Pertinent industry examples and engaging stories that demonstrate the impact a small shift in perception can have.
- Practical tools leaders can use to create teams that thrive in the future of work.
- “Eric delivered a high energy, engaging and informative keynote that left our people leaders inspired, informed and committed to shifting 1 degree. The ask of creating a conversation about what ‘has got us here, won’t get us there’ was met 100% with modern research and examples of companies that were relevant and thought provoking. Eric has a gift for deep listening, challenging the status quo and confidently sharing his stories with humility, humor at a world class standard.” Laura Appleton Senior Manager, People & Culture
- “Eric Termuende was our keynote luncheon speaker at EnviroTech 2019. His presentation was timely, enthusiastic and engaging. His love of his work comes through in the energy that he delivers his presentation with. Eric's presentation contains nuggets of wisdom not only for employers but employees as well, nuggets that will reshape the future of their work. ESAA would highly recommend Eric for any speaking opportunities.” Joe Chowaniec Director, Program and Event Development Environmental Services Association of Alberta (ESAA)
- “I found Eric to be a highly credible, engaging and relevant speaker that connects with all levels of leadership. Eric’s insights are well articulated and provide examples and ideas that are critical to an organization looking to improve engagement and retain the right talent.” Dion O. Kostiuk Vice President, Human Resources & Corporate Services