Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Moderator, Fireside Chat, Workshop and Training
US East: $5,000 – $10,000*
US West: $5,000 – $10,000*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: $10,000 – $20,000*
The above fees are for in-person events. Please contact Gravity for virtual fees as they are typically at a discounted rate.
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Heidi Connal loves the adventure of change. For the last 25 years, Heidi has guided leaders and teams to navigate the organizational and emotional transformations of hyper-growth, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, and technological reboots. She’s a recognized global expert in team dynamics, emotional intelligence, and executive relationships, and uses her skills to build healthier, more effective and collaborative leaders within the corporate world. Says one client, “Heidi has an uncanny ability to distill elusive personal aspirations into actionable, achievable plans and certainly made me feel a newfound sense of self-efficacy and confidence.”
Heidi is known for her strategic expertise in large global enterprises. A former Salesforce Vice President, Heidi has developed leaders and teams at organizations such as the US Navy, Salesforce, Bank of America, LinkedIn, Digitas, Workday, TIAA, Capital One, Wells Fargo, PriceWaterhousCoopers, Roblox, Logitech, Veeva, the Skoll Foundation, and Marketo.
Heidi’s insatiable thirst for learning and exploration began as a child of an Air Force family and later developed into a passion for travel and adventurous experiences. In the last fifteen years, Heidi has traveled to all seven continents and has volunteered in countries such as Ghana, Haiti, Laos, Thailand, and Cuba. She is a top fundraiser for the National Multiple Sclerosis Foundation BikeMS program and she provides pro bono hours to various nonprofits focused on building capacity and leadership. When she’s not building purpose-driven executives, she can usually be found underwater with whales and sharks or in third world villages where cell phone coverage does not extend.
Heidi holds an MBA in finance and marketing from NYU Stern School of Business and a bachelor’s degree in information systems from the University of Virginia. Heidi is a certified executive coach through the Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute. She’s also a certified PADI dive instructor.
Bouncing Back: Resiliency in Trying Times
Life often throws us situations—personal and professional—where we are caught off guard or knocked off our feet. During these times it’s easy to lose our stride and our confidence, but there are ways to get back on our feet quickly, spending less time on the down and more time in creative action. In this talk, Heidi shares the latest in neuroscience, behavioral psychology, mindfulness, and coaching techniques so that you can rewire your own brain for positivity, self-compassion, and a strong sense of purpose.
- Calm your nervous system in stressful situations
- Regain control of your creative mind when caught off guard
- Stay open to possibilities
- Take action with confidence
- Grow from failed experiences and get better faster
- Learn to tolerate ambiguity
- Develop realistic optimism
Leading Through Traumatic Times
The workplace is no exception to the human existence of change, loss, and grief. This talk dives into how loss and trauma impacts an employee, and how we as leaders can understand what they’re going through, support them in their journey, and help them build their resilience.
- Defining leadership moments
- This is our brain, on grief
- What makes resilience, resilient?
- The mindfulness of words and actions
Leading Change and Winning Over Resistance
Change is enormous. It’s innovative, it’s dynamic, it’s constant, and – above all – it’s hard. What are the keys to leading successful change in an organization or community? Why is there resistance? And what tools do we have to work through that resistance? Join Heidi Connal in this lively and engaging talk in which she examines the elements of change, the reasons for objection, and the strategies for driving successful transformations.
- The psychology of change and resistance
- The steps for change success
Career Reinventions and Epiphanies
It’s never too early – or too late – to reinvent your career. Heidi Connal’s introspective, insightful workshop will provide you with a meaningful experience to help you clarify your strengths and re-define a passion for your career. Give voice to your personal story and gain an understanding of how that story has influenced your career progression. Walk away with a firm grasp of your strengths, values, passions, and personality, and how these aspects of your individuality can be integrated into your future self. Through individual exercises and group reflection – mixed in with some great laughs, insightful moments, and connections with others – this talk is a journey your soul deserves to experience.
- Personal values and strengths
- The moments that make you sing
- Storytelling for success
All of Heidi Connal’s keynotes can be presented virtually and can be customized to fit your needs.
- “This experience helped to generate a better understanding of the organization’s pain points and needs. On a professional development level, this workshop helped to provide me with additional tools to track a measure success.” Steve Technology Leader
- “I've never been to a workshop that was so focused on specific outcomes that would help me to succeed at my job.” Robert Technology Partnerships Executive
- “This workshop was 100% worth the time and investment. In an org that's predominately remote, it's critical to come together and share strategy. 60% of this org was onboarded within 6 months, so it's amazing for us to come together and learn each other's goals, aspirations, and job function. “ Lila SVP of Technology Ecosystem
- “Heidi did an amazing job of building a curriculum that allows us to collaborate. Holistically we identified goals and defined our organization.” Megan VP Product
- “By bringing our entire team together to get to know each other better, while working as a team on our team and personal goals and metrics was extremely helpful, useful and productive. I feel more aligned, committed and motivated. Thanks for making this happen!” ~ Kate, VP Marketing Executive “I'm walking away with a clear vision of goals, what it takes to get there, and how to measure success!” Susan Manager
- “This allowed us to coordinate more effectively, reduce redundancy, better communicate the overall strategy internally/externally and think more critically about how each one of us can impact the greater good of the company in a positive way. Nothing replaces face time and especially uninterrupted, dedicated time to review ideas, share feedback and make joint decisions which we can all take ownership because we were a part of the process.” Mark SVP Marketing