Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Moderator, Fireside Chat, Workshop and Training
US East: $5,000 – $10,000*
US West: $5,000 – $10,000*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: $10,000 – $20,000*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Heidi Connal is a seasoned technology executive with over twenty years of experience building collaborative, compassionate, and high performing individuals and teams. She works with visionary leaders who strive to achieve purpose within their career and are hungry to identify new opportunities within themselves for growth, learning, and contributions. Her techniques cultivate emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and courageous introspection so her clients can step into their full potential.
Heidi is known for her strategic expertise in large global enterprises. Most recently as an executive at Salesforce, she has also served on teams at Bank of America, American Express, the United Nations, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. She has led global divisions in mergers and acquisitions, business development, strategic consulting, technology, and marketing, and has industry experience within financial services, higher education, and nonprofit sectors as well as in international non-governmental organizations.
Heidi’s insatiable thirst for learning and exploration began as a child of an Air Force family and later developed into a passion for travel and adventurous experiences. In the last fifteen years, Heidi has traveled to all seven continents and has volunteered in countries such as Ghana, Haiti, Laos, Thailand, and Cuba. She is a top fundraiser for the National Multiple Sclerosis Foundation BikeMS program and she provides pro bono hours to various nonprofits focused on building capacity and leadership. When she’s not building purpose-driven executives, she can usually be found underwater with whales and sharks or in third world villages where cell phone coverage does not extend.
Heidi holds an MBA in finance and marketing from NYU Stern School of Business and a bachelor’s degree in information systems from the University of Virginia. Heidi is a certified executive coach through the Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute. She’s also a certified PADI dive instructor.
The Art of the V2MOM Framework
Salesforce’s V2MOM process is recognized globally as a means of communicating management goals and priorities throughout the organization. Vision, Values, Methods, Obstacles, and Metrics. After six years at Salesforce, Heidi Connal has created and disseminated her fair share of V2MOMs, witnessing first-hand the impact that clear and concise objectives have on the momentum of an organization. She now helps companies implement and percolate the V2MOM process to their employees.
- Understand the V2MOM: Vision, Values, Methods, Obstacles, Measurements
- Best practices for rolling out the V2MOM to your employees
Righting Your Work Relationships
Emotional Intelligence – The most effective leaders are all alike in one crucial way – they have a deep understanding of their emotional intelligence and how they connect with, learn from, and recognize their own and others mental states.
In this talk, you’ll come to understand:
- What is Emotional Intelligence, and why is it important
- How to measure emotional intelligence and balance the different components
- Proven techniques for increasing EQ
Leading Through Loss and Trauma
There is no part of human existence that loss and grief do not reach, and the workplace is no exception to this. This talk dives into the implications of loss and grief in work settings and for workplace leaders. Learn how loss and trauma impacts an employee, and how you as a leader can help their progress, and your team.
- Defining leadership moments
- This is your brain, on grief
- Adjusting expectations
- Awareness of good days and bad days
- Mindfulness of words
How Post-Traumatic Stress Made Me a Better Leader
8 years after being suddenly widowed, Heidi Connal was diagnosed with PTSD from that anguish-plagued night. The process of PTSD treatment and learnings opened her eyes to the neurology and physicality of trauma, and to the fact that all trauma is relative – we each have aspects of trauma in our emotional memory. How they impact us in the workplace drive how we show up as leaders and employees. Learn how to recognize traumatic behavior in your employees and what you can do to support and help them.
- Understanding the neurology of trauma
- Giving space to an employee’s mental state and capacity
- Paying homage to the right brain
Success Without Stress
Work is stressful. Even during the few-and-far-between “quiet times”, we have a constant weight of things we need to accomplish, deadlines to meet, and careers to further. These stresses don’t have to carry over to our personal lives and relationships. Cultivate your capacity to connect to and acknowledge your personal triggers and inner voices, and develop methods to shift into a more compassionate mindset for impact and efficiency.
Career Reinventions and Epiphanies
It’s never too early – or too late – to reinvent your career. The Career Epiphany workshop will provide you with a meaningful experience to help you clarify your strengths and re-define a passion for your career. Give voice to your personal story and gain an understanding of how that story has influenced your career progression. Walk away with a firm grasp of your strengths, values, passions, and personality, and how these aspects of your individuality can be integrated into your future self. Through individual exercises and group reflection – mixed in with some great laughs, insightful moments, and connections with others – this workshop is a journey your soul deserves to experience.
Heidi Connal can customize her topics and content to fit your needs.
- “This experience helped to generate a better understanding of the organization’s pain points and needs. On a professional development level, this workshop helped to provide me with additional tools to track a measure success.” Steve Technology Leader
- “I've never been to a workshop that was so focused on specific outcomes that would help me to succeed at my job.” Robert Technology Partnerships Executive
- “This workshop was 100% worth the time and investment. In an org that's predominately remote, it's critical to come together and share strategy. 60% of this org was onboarded within 6 months, so it's amazing for us to come together and learn each other's goals, aspirations, and job function. “ Lila SVP of Technology Ecosystem
- “Heidi did an amazing job of building a curriculum that allows us to collaborate. Holistically we identified goals and defined our organization.” Megan VP Product
- “By bringing our entire team together to get to know each other better, while working as a team on our team and personal goals and metrics was extremely helpful, useful and productive. I feel more aligned, committed and motivated. Thanks for making this happen!” ~ Kate, VP Marketing Executive “I'm walking away with a clear vision of goals, what it takes to get there, and how to measure success!” Susan Manager
- “This allowed us to coordinate more effectively, reduce redundancy, better communicate the overall strategy internally/externally and think more critically about how each one of us can impact the greater good of the company in a positive way. Nothing replaces face time and especially uninterrupted, dedicated time to review ideas, share feedback and make joint decisions which we can all take ownership because we were a part of the process.” Mark SVP Marketing