Available forKeynotes, Virtual Presentations, Panel, Moderator, Webinars, Workshops and Trainings
Domestic In-Person (USA): $10,000 – $20,000*
International In-Person: Please inquire
Virtual: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromDenver, Colorado, USA
Hilary Blair is a keynote speaker (CSP), champion of human connection, and the CEO of ARTiculate: Real&Clear. She is impassioned by moving beyond habits and learned behaviors to uncover what is unique and authentic in individuals and groups. A presentation and speaking voice expert, Hilary is a highly regarded coach and facilitator working extensively across the globe with a variety of businesses including Maersk, Starbucks, Slalom, and AWS.
Whether working on leadership communication with members of the C-Suite or facilitating workshops using improvisation to improve communication skills, Ms. Blair’s 35 plus years of training combined with her professional stage, film, and voice over career present a unique and essential skill set. She and the ARTiculate team partner with HR departments to co-create experiential learning events that activate individual presence and team effectiveness.
Hilary is certified in Conversational Intelligence and CultureTalk, trained in ORSC, and a current Vistage Speaker. She earned her CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and is an active member of NSA Colorado and NSA National. She is also a former board member of VASTA – the Voice and Speech Trainers Association. She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Buzzfeed, and numerous podcasts. Hilary holds an MFA in acting from the National Theatre Conservatory and a BA from Yale University.
Activating the Art of Leadership Presence
Interpersonal communication is the key to success in any organization or business. Hilary will share insights and strategies on how to cultivate an active presence that exudes confidence and authority. Leave with an understanding of the power of authentic presence and how it can transform the way we communicate and lead. Whether you are a seasoned executive or just starting out in your career, this talk will empower and equip you with practical tools to take your leadership to the next level.
Team Conflict is Inevitable: Get Comfortable with Friction
Challenge the notion of conflict resolution and reframe effective collaboration as getting comfortable with friction. Drawing on her experience with teams in conflict, Hilary shares techniques based in empathy-infused communication that support navigating disagreements in functional and productive ways. By standing confidently on your own values and fully understanding the intentions of your colleagues or clients, learn to approach discord with ease and increase the likelihood of a positive outcome. If you’re looking for practical advice on how to manage team conflict and improve collaboration, this talk is not to be missed.
Your Voice of Leadership: Communicate Confidently
Tired of feeling unheard and overlooked in meetings? Do you have valuable insights and information to contribute, but struggle to find the right moment to speak up, or find that you’re not being listened to when you do? It’s time to harness the power of your voice and confidently connect with your audience. Drawing on proven techniques used by singers and theatre professionals, learn to activate your ideas and capture the attention of your audience.
The ART of Nuanced Storytelling: Unlock Your Story to Sell and Influence
Unlock the full potential of storytelling to transform the way you connect with others.
Storytelling is a key tool for anyone looking to sell their ideas, vision or concepts. In this talk, Hilary explores the art of nuanced storytelling, revealing how you can harness the power of a well-crafted story to connect with your audience, build trust, and create lasting impact. With practical tips and real-life examples, learn to get out of your own way and communicate your message with clarity, authenticity and influence.”
Activate the Talent on Your Team: The Secrets of Employee Retention
Are you struggling with employee retention? Are you worried about losing talented team members and the financial loss that comes with it? Look no further! Hilary’s talk on the “Secrets of Employee Retention” will equip you with the tools you need to activate the talent on your team and foster a thriving culture. Hilary understands that you hired your employees for their unique talents and abilities, and she will show you how to bring out the best in them through effective communication, presence, and team dynamics. Her approach is rooted in contagious curiosity, and she will help you create an environment that unlocks the strengths of each team member while fostering collaboration. Don’t let the financial loss from slowed momentum or attrition be inevitable – let Hilary show you how to bring back the employee you hired and keep them engaged and thriving in your organization!
Stereotypes VS Archetypes
If human connection is essential, why do we thwart it by stereotyping others? Stereotypes are the fast-food of human connection: they fail to nourish us and, in the end, are detrimental to our thriving. Hilary Blair, leadership and communication coach, explores how a shift to Archetypes–the shared roles of the story of our lives–can assist us in expanding our views of others to create a more diverse and inclusive culture.
- “This year, we invited Hilary Blair to join us for the Canadian Women in Medicine Wellness Conference for the second time. In 2021, she gave a keynote to an audience of over 1200 women physicians. Despite the conference being held virtually, Hilary had everybody at the edge of their seats, participating, laughing and learning things we had never heard of before: such important things that everyone should know about while navigating life as a professional woman. The feedback we received was so incredibly positive that we invited her back this year, for a longer session: a deeper dive on this life-changing topic. Her workshop promptly sold out, with a waiting list. Hilary is truly an unparalleled speaker. Her passion, her animation, her delivery and her approachability make her truly unique. We loved having Hilary as part of our family: she is one of a kind.” Setareh Ziai MD FRCS, Canadian Women in Medicine Co-Founder & Past-President
- "Thank you for your incredible talk...for being so present with us; Your presentation was the best I've yet to hear, and I've had some great ones.” Neda Nehouray CMCA, AMS, PCAM, CEO of HOA Organizers
- “Hilary is incredible – I highly recommend her if you want to gain your voice and be more effective in any interaction whether it is a one-on-one or a large audience presentation. I believe she could help even the most polished, professional be more effective. She really knows her stuff! In my sessions with her, I was able to identify a few key things about my voice that were holding me back and making me less powerful and “heard.” She is great to work with and I treasured my time with her. Thank you, Hilary!” Carrie Clausen Organization Development Manager, Staples
- “You were a hit! As you saw early in the day our crowd can lean a little bit toward the heady style and I wasn't totally sure how receptive they would be. I was so thrilled to see everyone engaging and all week people have been coming up and asking me about you, how we found you, and saying how fabulous you were. They found your session and small group so incredibly helpful (the only critiques seem to be they wish it was longer) and they have been talking about you to everyone else as well, so I expect we'll be looking for ways to bring you back again before long. Enormous thanks and I look forward to coming up with new opportunities to work together!” Kristen Graf Women of Wind Energy
- “Hunter Douglas hired Hilary Blair to provide a Keynote at the Hunter Douglas National Sales Meeting and she exceeded our expectations! Our sales team learned ways of working with their customers to deliver an effective sales message while keeping their true voice. In our business, personal relationships are everything - and our sales team felt more confident and better equipped to train our customers and increase sales following the session. Thanks Hilary (and Team) for a great meeting!” Norm Malone Vice President Sales & Marketing, Hunter Douglas Fabrication Division
- “I had the incredible pleasure of working with Hilary during preparation as a finalist in the Make Mine a Million $ Business program. As a coach to finalists, Hilary helped prepare us for our “make or break” presentations in front of investors and other women business owners. I was impressed by her range of talents, not the least of which is her ability to demonstrate what she sees and hears, as well as suggested changes. She brings warmth, attention to details, and the ability to offer relevant suggestions that work. While presenting, I found I had easily integrated many of the techniques she offered, a sure sign of great coaching at work. And, being chosen as one of the winners was sweetness itself! Thanks, Hilary, for making such a tangible difference.” Kathryn Arbour President, Capabilities Westminster and Capabilities
- “Your training was AMAZING, and thank you again for flying halfway across the country to coach us. I've read and been taught a lot about communication skills and style, and I learned more in a couple hours with you than from all the rest! Hope we can keep in touch!” Elyssa Fox Slalom
- “I’ve heard of horse whisperer’s. Hillary at ARTiculate is a public speaking whisperer. She has an uncanny ability to quickly and kindly provide our staff with remarkably helpful insightfuls to improve our public speaking skills. She’s helped our team feel more confident and comfortable at the podium. We are better, more communicative, more persuasive, public speakers because of the team at ARTiculate.” Kristin Kemp Colorado State Land Board Trust
- “Hilary was so entertaining in her presentation. She communicated very clearly with her great sense of humor, non verbal communication, and her wonderful speaking abilities. We have had many speakers over the years at our Cherry Creek Chamber Business Success Series, Hilary would definitely be at the top of the list!” Christine Des Enfants Cherry Creek Chamber of Commerce