Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Workshop and Training
Domestic In-Person (USA): $15,000 – $20,000*
International In-Person: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromChicago, IL, USA
Jeannie Walters is an award-winning customer experience expert, international keynote speaker, and Founder of Experience Investigators, a firm that’s pioneered helping companies increase sales and customer retention through elevated customer experiences.
Trailblazing the movement from “Reactive Customer Service” to “Proactive Customer Experience,” Jeannie is considered the leading authority for improving both employee and customer relationships. A Certified Customer Experience Professional and charter member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association, Jeannie’s worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies including Orangetheory Fitness, SAP, Comcast, and JPMorgan Chase.
As a Professional Member of the National Speakers Association, Jeannie has spoken to tens of thousands of people across three continents on the power of proactivity to increase brand loyalty.
A sought-after business coach and educator, Jeannie’s partnered with MarketingProfs as a Masterclass Instructor and has had over 400,000 people go through her courses on LinkedIn Learning.
Passionate about demystifying the process for improving customer experience, Jeannie has published thousands of articles, and her insights have been featured in Forbes, The Chicago Tribune, Wall Street Journal, and many more.
Creating A Proactive Customer Experience: How To Move Your Customers From “Curious” To “Converted”
Customers today seek personalized, proactive, and powerful experiences. They want to be seen, understood, and served in modern and convenient ways. Jeannie Walters CCXP, has worked with brands all over the world to develop and deliver positive, proactive, and meaningful experiences for customers and employees alike.
How should you design customer journeys to speak to their concerns, answer their questions, and move your customers from “curious” to “converted”? Jeannie has defined customer experience in specific and actionable ways that lead to business results.
Customer experience is a MINDSET.
Customer experience is a STRATEGY.
Customer experience is a DISCIPLINE.
In this keynote presentation, audience members walk away with ideas to use immediately to take action and not just talk about customer experience.
Who This Is For:
- Business leaders who feel stuck in the status quo and want to instill customer loyalty
- Organizations that want to get ahead of their competitors with better customer experience
- Marketers who want to design awareness journeys to build trust and authority
Why You Should Attend:
- To improve your existing customer experience through actionable, tangible efforts that lead to better business results
- To focus on the future of what customers want today and tomorrow
- To create a culture of customer-centricity
- Define customer experience for YOUR organization – it’s more than just delivering great service!
- Learn about specific tools available to anyone who is invested in creating better customer experiences
- Become a positive change agent on behalf or your customers – regardless of your title
Three Universal Truths About Customer Experience
Customer experience (CX) is so much more than fancy lingo and customer service: it stretches across every touchpoint in your customer’s journey. And that means leaders throughout the organization are being tasked with more aspects of CX all the time.
Vague directions from the top like “be customer-focused” or “deliver great experiences” do little to actually engage employees and deliver better experiences.
In this session you will discover three ways you – yes, YOU – can positively affect your customer’s journey, regardless of your role or your budget.
Who This Is For:
- Business leaders who feel stuck in the status quo and want to instill customer loyalty
Why You Should Attend:
- To create positive change around customer experience in your organization
- Learn three universal truths about CX – and how you can lead according to them
- Identify what data matters and why
- Start building coalitions with other leaders to deliver consistent, meaningful customer journeys
More than 400,000 online learners have learned from Jeannie Walters. Your audience will receive custom learning experiences and access to tools and insights from an award-winning global CX influencer.
Customer Experience/Service/Success Audiences: How Micromoments Make A Big Impact In CX
Leaders are often taught to think about the big picture, but there’s plenty of magic in the details — especially when it comes to the thousands of ways customers can interact with your brand every day. What happens when these customer experience “micromoments” go ignored?
In this session, Jeannie Walters, CCXP challenges us to think about each interaction customers have with our brands and how easily the impact of those moments is overlooked. As seen in her TEDx Talk, she’ll discuss why micro moments are so important, the data behind this thinking and how to identify opportunities in your own brand’s customer journeys to make meaningful change.
- Understand the trends driving customer research and how to use those trends to promote your own offerings
- Discover how to best use data from—and about—your customer base
- Know when to use “micromapping” to address unique customer inquiries (so your customers don’t get stuck along their journey)
Move Customer Experience From Attitude to Actions
Marketers are now being asked to lead Customer Experience and simply deliver great experiences. But what does that really mean? Jeannie Walters, CCXP will give you tools to address the 3 A’s of CX!
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Create the right foundation for CX Success at your organization
- Know how to move beyond platitudes and create real results
- Partner with other leaders in your organization to make the most impact
Getting Digital CX Right: How Knowing Your Customer Helps Make Your CX Memorable
Let’s talk about ways to deliver for your customers throughout their journey.
The digital customer journey has changed — and continues to.
We can no longer think of the digital customer journey as separate from the larger customer journey as a whole.
Superior customer experience is the main competitive differentiator today. Because consumers have more voice, more choice and more than 50% show little or no hesitation in ending relationships with companies if CX falls short.
Meanwhile, managing all the digital channels that play a role in CX doesn’t make it any easier to provide great service. So, what are the customer expectations you need to fulfill and what are the best ways to do it?
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Expand the customer journey to include activities that occur before a consumer’s first interaction with your contact center
- Provide a seamless experience across channels: self-service and agent-assisted; inbound and outbound; digital and voice
- Personalize every touchpoint through the use of customer data and interaction history
- Track the customer journey to gain valuable insights that help you get digital CX right
- Proactively guide a customer before they need to search for information and support
- Tie the digital experience to your customers’ real-life needs, not just products
Building Customer Experience Strategy Foundations
How Do Great Brands Deliver a Consistent Customer Experience?
How can some brands get it so right, so consistently, while others are so consistently… inconsistent?
The answer is a Customer Experience Mission and a Customer Experience Success Statement.
What is a CX Mission Statement? It’s your customer experience “north star” that helps guide every part of your initiatives, products, and services to serve your customers. What about success? First, you need to define it for your organization with a CX Success Statement. Customer experience success is not a one-size-fits-all outcome, but rather a customized understanding of what success means for the organization, your leaders, and your industry.
Your CX strategy is then based on your CX Mission Statement and your CX Success Statement. They are the foundation to help you define and communicate customer experience across your organization and align customer experience goals with larger organizational goals.
In this session, Jeannie Walters, CCXP will be sharing ways your organization can develop those statements and begin delivering a more consistently delightful experience to your customers. She’ll also introduce the CX Success Formula that can help the rest of your organization understand what “doing customer experience” really is!
- Learn how to start building a customer experience strategy
- Learn how to define and communicate customer experience across your organization
- Learn how to align customer experience goals with larger organizational goals
- Learn how to deliver a more consistently delightful experience to your customers
Let's Talk About Journey Mapping (Why Customer Journey Mapping Is a Verb, Not a Noun)
The need to understand customer behaviors may never be as great as today. Customers are proliferating digital channels thanks to the digital acceleration that began in 2020 and extends today.
And companies need help. Only 11% of organizations say they currently understand customer behavior well, according to the CMSWire State of Digital Customer Experience. About 56% say they moderately understand customer behavior, and 33% say they either understand customer behavior poorly or that they haven’t started to understand customer behavior yet.
Customer journey mapping is one tool to help understand customers better. But it’s more than creating a map. It’s truly defining those customer moments that matter.
Jeannie Walters, chief customer experience investigator and founder at Experience Investigators, invests in making customer journey mapping work. It’s a verb, and not a noun, she says. Walters shared these and other tips and strategies around customer journey mapping and CX best practices.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Why understanding customers is harder than we think, and what to do about it
- When to go big and when to stay focused
- How mapping can improve empathy, compassion and understanding throughout the organization
- “Our members asked for a speaker who could talk about improving their customers’ experiences with State Treasury offices. As luck would have it, we heard Jeannie on NPR and knew she was the one we needed for our conference. Not only was her message tailored to our public sector audience, but she brought personal experience, humor and an on-target message as our luncheon keynote. Working with her team was a joy throughout the process!” Kari A. Deputy Executive Director | National Associations Of State Treasurers (Nast)
- "We found and booked Jeannie at the last minute to fill a gap that opened in our 2023 Spring Meeting. She was fantastic, passionate, and so easy to work with. Like so many trade associations, our members are challenged by their relationships with their customers and how to create powerful experiences. Jeannie clearly articulated how they can elevate these experiences and relationships through Mindset, Strategy, and Discipline. I would highly recommend Jeannie for those looking to take their 'customer experience' to the next level." Clark Mulligan President | Laboratory Products Association
- "It was a pleasure to have Jeannie Walters as a guest speaker in our virtual Q&A session. She demonstrated an hight level of expertise and knowledge on CX. Jeannie's insights were of high value to The European House - Ambrosetti workshop on “Creating a Customer-obsession Culture and Leadership”, as she provided us with strategies and tactics for improving CX. We appreciated Jeannie's professionalism, enthusiasm, and engaging presentation style.” Maurizio Besozzi Customer Experience Practice Leader | The European House Ambrosetti
- "I really liked how Jeannie tailored her talk to my audience and did her research with the industry to address some of the key challenges faced by Patient Experience executives specifically... It was very powerful." kristin S. Conference Director | World Business Research
- “Jeannie Walters' conference was able to give the attendees to our event a more human perspective of marketing. Being the opening talk, it introduced a series of talks of truly customer oriented marketing.” Catalina Escobar Marketing Club Member | EAFIT University
- “Jeannie was very engaged with our product and brand, which made her presentation more relevant and exciting to review.” Grace Pineda Vp Of Operations | Orangetheory Fitness
- “I appreciated Jeannie's willingness to customize her approach to meet our energy and engagement level... Her willingness to adjust her message and guide the focus of the group to the conclusions she was hoping for improved the reception of those conclusions and reduced push-back if they went against our 'normal' line of thinking.” William S. Senior Program Manager, Player Experience | Activision
- “Jeannie helped us understand how to define our customers, which is crucial to our organization... We were unsure how to serve our alumni population, and Jeannie stepped in to help us focus on how we would serve members at different life cycles within our organization. Since working with her, our Chicago membership has shown an uptick, and continued growth.” Beth Powers Former President | Leadership Illinois
- “Jeannie did an outstanding job. She had done her homework and was flexible to alter the discussion to gain more insights. Lynden obtained a clear view of what customers who use multiple Lynden companies perceive. This included areas where Lynden does well and areas where Lynden needs to improve.” David Rosenzweig Vp Of Marketing | Lynden
- “Wonderful to work with and full of forward thinking insights for shaping our future CX with practical ideas applicable today. I would highly recommend Jeannie to anyone who wants to stretch their thinking about what's possible for a game changing customer experience.” Deborah Reuben Clfp, Founder & Ceo | Tomorrowzone
- “If you haven't heard it yet, I'll say it again: Jeannie Walters is a customer experience *GENIUS*. She's sharp, always on point, and can help anyone anywhere navigate the customer-related waters perfectly. I've been fortunate enough to work with her on several occasions, and even reveling in her brilliant TEDx talk, and she's been fantastic each and every time. I cannot recommend Jeannie highly enough!” Jill Salzman Co-Founder | The Founding Kit
- “Jeannie and her team felt like an extension of our in-house team because they were truly partners in the process every step of the way. As a result of engaging Jeannie and her team, we made changes to our products, web properties, and marketing tactics as a result of your engagement. These changes have contributed to improvement in our sales conversion rates and customer satisfaction scores.” Justin Zacks Former Vp Of Customer Experience | Citrix
- “Jeannie has a down to earth and in the trenches style that is refreshing in a world often analyzed from 30,000 feet. Jeannie's presentation to a large group of our clients was very well received.” Richard Keneman Director/Officer | Metropolitan Capital Bank
- “Jeannie and the [Experience Investigators] team were always professional, efficient, and extremely insightful. They went above and beyond to learn about and understand our brand in the short time that we had to complete this project. I was impressed by how much information they could extract by being fully immersed and committed to the goals of our project. Jeannie gathered and presented the information in an objective way, which only validated all the points that she delivered. Some of them were expected, many were new to us; but all of them were very helpful.” Tracy T. Marketing Manager | Orangetheory Fitness
- "Jeannie is the only social media expert I have heard that explained how to sift the wheat from the chaff, and provide practical ideas of how to use social media to drive business growth. She has a unique ability to make her presentation relevant to someone who is just starting out, and to someone who has been using social media as part of their business strategy." Chris Long Napfa Registered Financial Advisor, CFP(r)