Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Fireside Chat, Moderator, Webinar, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: $20,000 – $30,000*
Asia: $20,000 – $30,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromTexas, USA
Jonas Koffler is the New York Times and Los Angeles Times bestselling coauthor of HUSTLE: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum (Rodale Books USA, Penguin Books UK), which has been published in more than 10 countries.
He is a founding partner of Radical Wellness, Inc. and co-host of the Mental Wellness Summit series, as well as an award-winning media producer, writer, and partner at Koffler Pictures. As a stroke survivor turned yoga practitioner and meditator, Jonas continues to be a leading voice in driving healing and human potential, and his work has impacted the lives of people around the globe.
Jonas has been featured in outlets such as The New York Times, NPR, MarketPlace, FastCompany, Time, Yahoo!, Fortune, Self, and Success Magazines. He speaks at conferences such as SXSW, FestForums and the Future of Work, and at venues like The Wharton Club on topics ranging from personal innovation, risk and creativity to self-care and building conscious communities. Jonas advises startups, Fortune 500 and nonprofit organizations, and notable thought leaders, and contributes to award-winning films, bestselling books and social innovation projects globally.
He is currently at work developing his next book, along with a documentary on musicians and mental health called We Care Here and a new wellness startup. He and his wife Laura, a wild animal veterinarian and journalist, live in Austin and New York.
The Unseen Laws of Hustle
Hustle is derived from the old Middle Dutch word, Hutselen, which means “to shake” as in to shake free and begin anew. Hence, Hustle is about shaking free of the old, shaking free to change things for the better, to reinvent ourselves, what we and how we do it.
It’s about movement toward a goal, and bettering of life as we know it. And that means, ultimately, building a better community.
We will use this then as a vehicle in the spirit of shaking up the status quo and moving everything we do toward three principles:
- Empathy: making people feel something bigger than themselves… reminding them they are part of something special, always an individual in a broader communal mix of life, love and human potential.
- Experimentation: taking simple risks and placing small bets on innovation to ensure that we improve everything we do for our people and our events, and make them new again.
- Experience: leveraging the festival context to create a story that’s deeply memorable, unique, inspirational and share-worthy.
If we hit all three of these parts, we have something very special, thoughtful, heartfelt, inclusive and whole — that’s what makes community, it’s what makes community possible, and that’s ultimately what this is about.
The Art of Building Community
Jonas Koffler shows you how to develop empathy as connective tissue and explains why self-care must be at the core of your mission — whether you run a company, a school, or an event. Taking care of yourself, your team, and your customers will improve the experience and the bottom line.
The Future of Work & Wellness
In this talk, Jonas shows you how to make your workplace more innovative, your company more healthy, and your team more fulfilled. He also shares key trends in workplace wellness, productivity, and human potential as these relate to technology, work, and the value of wellness and community.
- "Jonas delivered an inspired talk at SXSW. His session on personal innovation was enlightening and expertly tailored to our diverse audience of industry professionals and entrepreneurs. He completely packed the house and kept attendees engaged for well over an hour at this book signing. He's a delightful and creative presence, and I'd highly recommend him as a presenter for your event." Henry Heuck Event Programmer, South by Southwest, SXSW Interactive Conference