Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Webinar, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: Please inquire
Asia: Please inquire
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNorth Carolina, USA
Jones Loflin has made it his life’s work to deliver powerful ideas and practical solutions to individuals and organizations struggling with too much to do. His books are described as “illuminating” and his presentations as “unforgettable.” In his 23 years as a speaker and trainer, he has helped countless people regain confidence in their ability to achieve greater success in work and life.
Jones’ innovative solutions on leadership, change, and time management has attracted the attention of organizations around the world. His client list includes Federal Express, Wal-Mart, Choice Hotels, Toyota, Bridgestone, American Farm Bureau and State Farm as well as the United States military. His international clients include Saudi Aramco, Gillette, and Aramark Canada.
Looking for ways to expand the reach of his message, Jones chose to become an author. His newest book, Always Growing, offers fresh strategies to lead change whether you have been leading for two days or two decades. Juggling Elephants is a witty and profound parable about one man’s search for a better way to get everything done. The book is available in the US and over 14 countries. He is also the author of Getting The Blue Ribbon, a unique story offering simple strategies to get better results. Getting to It is considered a field guide to accomplishing what is most important.
Prior to becoming an internationally-recognized speaker, Jones was an educator. His past work includes serving as the “Trainer of Trainers” for the best-selling book, Who Moved My Cheese? Jones is also a Co-Active coach, focusing on the areas of leadership, change, and time management with his clients. He is a member of the National Speaker’s Association as well as the Association for Talent Development.
Jones believes the key to success is being passionate about certain things in life, including family, spiritual beliefs, career and relationships. One of his favorite quotes is by Zig Ziglar, “Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you can see farther.”
Jones is grateful for every opportunity to work with individuals and organizations seeking better results. He lives in North Carolina with his wonderful wife Lisa and their two perfect daughters.
Always Growing: How To Be A Strong(er) Leader In Any Season
You’re busy. You are already feeling overloaded. You’d like to build greater capacity in the members of your team, but where would you find the time? In short, you want to take your leadership to the next level, but the question is “How?” You need a fresh and practical blueprint. Jones Loflin says that new approach is built on four words: Grow, Cultivate, Prune, and Harvest.
In this innovative and engaging presentation built on timeless principles, Jones equips leaders to identify where change is needed in their daily activities and take productive action. It’s time to get “growing” and harvest something better for your people and your organization.
This program is perfect for:
- Emerging leaders
- Senior leaders
- Managers struggling with too much to do
- Those leading multi-generational teams
- Leaders leading in a time of change
Value to participants:
- Discover the powerfully practical model of looking at leadership from the perspective of a “gardener” or “grower” of people.
- Understand how to create the environment for their team that delivers their best work.
- Learn the three specific areas they need to address daily as a leader or manager.
- Explore what is limiting their success as a leader and what’s holding their team members back.
- Appreciate the value of celebrating more small wins with their team members.
Organizations choosing this program include Volvo, Choice Hotels, and several federal agencies. Jones has delivered the program to audiences from around the world and they all appreciate the way the model immediately addresses their specific needs regardless of their level within the organization.
Stop Juggling Elephants and Start Being The Ringmaster Of Your Circus!
See if this sounds familiar. Too much to do and too little time. Feeling overwhelmed with non-stop stress. This dilemma is not only negatively affecting your performance, but your lack of time to lead and manage effectively is limiting the productivity of others. And you have zero time to nurture your own personal well-being! If you’re tired of feeling like you’re juggling elephants, Jones Loflin has a fresh solution for you… run off and join the circus to improve your work-life satisfaction!
In this powerfully practical presentation, Jones offers 5 simple strategies to begin getting your most important things done more often. Using the analogy of a successful circus, expect to learn how to more effectively manage your own workload and develop routines that provide for your personal wellness and richer relationships. When Jones is done, you’ll be equipped to get more standing ovations from everyone… including yourself!
Key objectives of the presentation include:
- Recognizing the fallacy of trying to “get it all done”.
- Learning how to take more conscious control of your time and energy.
- Following a 4 step process to experience greater productivity and results.
- Identifying key distractions and interruptions limiting your productivity-and how to better manage them.
- Leveraging the insights from 3 circus acts to more fully engage the energy of others to help you accomplish your highest priorities.
- Creating a plan to increase the focus on your own personal well-being and lower your stress.
Strategies are based on Jones’ award-winning book, Juggling Elephants.
Your Days Need To Be Full Of “It!”
How busy are you? In the daily struggle to get it all done, what are you forgetting? Is your mind constantly racing with lists of all the things you could and should be doing? Does your day often feel like you are treading water in an ocean of rushes and deadlines, trying to keep from drowning while handling increasing work demands? If so, it’s time for you to get to IT-your most “Important Thing.” Define IT. Focus on IT. Even get excited about IT.
In today’s presentation, Jones Loflin, co-author of Getting to It, provides the necessary tools for you to accomplish the important, handle the urgent, and get rid of the unnecessary. Want to have the room to explore new opportunities and achieve better results? Jones says, “Let’s make IT happen!”
Now We Go Home… So What?
You have packed the bottles of shampoo and lotion from your room, taken one last gaze out your hotel window, and started thinking about how far behind you are at work. But have you “packed” the right strategies to achieve better results when you return home? How will you take all you have gained at this event and implement these ideas into an already overloaded schedule? Jones Loflin says the answer lies in 5 simple words: Who, What, Where, When, and Why.
This program can also be modified to fit for the opening session of a conference or event. The suggested title then becomes We Are Here… Now What?
Connecting Workaholics, Whiners, and Slackers On Matters Of Productivity
While much time has been spent on how to create a diverse workplace, little attention is often given to how work can best get done with so many different backgrounds and perspectives in an organization. Failing to address these differences only serves to limit individual productivity and diminish the ability of diverse teams to work cohesively and get the best results.
In this powerfully practical presentation, you will discover how to bridge the productivity gap between different populations in the workplace to ensure that both individuals and the organization are accomplishing what is most important.
How To Talk Your Way To A Stronger Team
In today’s technology-driven, fast-paced work environments, it’s so easy to forget the human element that is the key to building cohesive teams. We’ve become so busy trying to get work done that we sometimes neglect to invest time in fostering healthy work environments that help each team member deliver their best work. Our ability and willingness to listen is limited, we take a “one size fits all” approach to communication, and we rarely think about how to build a higher degree of trust with others using our words
In this program, you will explore the significant impact your personality can have on how you communicate with others. Learn what it means to be an “aggressive listener,” hearing both the content AND intent of the words spoken by others. You’ll also discover the negative power of “trigger words” and how to reduce them in conversations with team members. Expect to gain fresh insights on how to motivate individuals across all generations with your words. Most importantly, you will leave better equipped to express your own thoughts with greater clarity, confidence, and competence to those around you.
Any of Jones Loflin’s programs can be customized to fit your specific needs.
- "Always Growing presents some profound leadership and cultural change principles in a simple and engaging way. These concepts can be used to change an organization’s culture from the top down in a subtle but effective way." Arthur Salyer Former CEO, Palladium Energy
- “Jones Loflin was great. Of all the motivational speakers we have had at our conferences in the past, he was by far the best. His message, focused on change, helped set the stage for the rest of our conference. I would highly recommend him.” Phil Cabot National Parts Manager, Volvo Cars of North America
- “Thank you so much for the great presentation you made to our USAA Summer Academy. As the closing speaker, you sent us off with inspiration and energy seasoned with your common sense advice and good humor. For our group, it was just perfect.” C. Fred Bateman Urban Superintendents, Association Of America
- “Thank you Jones for the fantastic day of training, insight and new tools you provided to our company. It was a great balance of background information, personal experience and group interaction that kept everyone’s interest and attention for the full day. We’d highly recommend you to any large, medium or small company and would definitely have you back again in the future ourselves!” Lance Croft Business Line Manager, Specialty Chemicals, DKSH North America
- “Thanks again so much for joining us at our event this week. Everyone very much enjoyed your presentation and words of wisdom! We look forward to working with you again in the near future and, in the interim,...achieving some better results!” Stephanie Gleason Leadership Development Program Manager, NAVAIR
- “You were everything we expected and more. You energized our delegates and set a tone for all conference activities to follow. I especially nodded my head when you spoke about concentrating on the things that are going well and not the small things that are not going well. That has been especially difficult for me to do in my job as conference chair, as I always want everything to be perfect.” Tony J. Sirvello, III International Association of Clerks, Records, Election Officials and Treasurers
- “The response from the group has been overwhelmingly positive. We are so glad you were able to join us. Managers I’ve talked to said they were inspired by your presentation and especially excited that you made it easy for them to implement. They didn’t feel overwhelmed. ” Holly Stanley InnSight Hotel Management Group