Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Workshop and Training
US East: $40,000 – $50,000*
US West: $40,000 – $50,000*
Europe: $50,000 or above*
Asia: $50,000 or above*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Keith Ferrazzi is a bestselling author, award-winning speaker, investor, philanthropist, and executive team coach who helps teams transform enterprises. As Founder and Chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight and its applied research institute, he coaches executive teams in top organizations to achieve transformative outcomes by harnessing Radical Adaptability and Co-Elevation®. He is recognized as one of the world’s most sought-after executive team coaches.
Ferrazzi is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Never Eat Alone, Who’s Got Your Back, Leading Without Authority, and Competing in a New World of Work. He formerly served as CMO and Head of Sales at Deloitte and Starwood Hotels.
As a Fast Company Leadership Hall of Famer and Toastmasters’ 2018 Golden Gavel Award Winner, Ferrazzi delivers keynotes that tap into the hearts and minds of attendees and challenge them to embrace change and inclusive collaboration. By deeply connecting everyone in the room, Ferrazzi facilitates risk-taking and candor to ignite action.
A New Social Contract for Teams
Achieve breakthrough team performance with a new social contract that emphasizes candor, collaboration, accountability, and continual improvement. In this inspiring and informative keynote, you’ll discover practices that help exceptional teams escape outdated behaviors to realize lasting change.
Competing in a New World of Work
The pandemic forced us to shed antiquated ways of doing business and made us realize that the future of work is already here. In this keynote, Keith uncovers how the world’s greatest companies are remaining competitive in a post-pandemic world through Radical Adaptability.
Deeper Relationships for Revenue Growth
Sales professionals now face the challenge of building relationships in a virtual environment. No matter the setting, one lasting strategy for consistently growing revenue is to proactively build genuine relationships.
Leading Exponential Change
Organizational transformation begins at the level of the individual, and this keynote will ignite the fire within each member of the crowd to be the catalyst for change within their respective organizations, no matter their role.
How to Lead Without Authority
As leaders, we can no longer cling to the constraining models of authority and control. In this keynote, you’ll learn why “great businesses require radical interdependency” and how to employ that concept in your business, allowing you to connect to the people involved in it.
- "Keith Ferrazzi is that rare speaker who combines an infectious energy with inspiration and great stories to lift the audience. No matter how engaged people are when they enter the room, Keith grabs their attention immediately and takes them on a ride where they will leave wanting not only to transform their teams, but transform their lives to be more honest, open, and of service to other. I always know we’ll have an amazing experience when Keith speaks." Peter Diamandis Founder & Executive Chairman of the Xprize Foundation
- “I walked away yesterday with a new vigor. This was a real gift.” Mark Reuss GM North America CEO
- “Keith has the rare gift of inspiring you to think deeper, dream bigger and, most importantly, bring more generosity to the people and communities that matter most to you. But it really is the way he does it—with extraordinary humanity, authenticity and the unexpected—that makes time with Keith almost always an experience you'll remember." Dean Carter HR, Legal, Finance, Shared Services at Patagonia
- "Keith facilitates each event so that every guest walks away feeling a little more connected both with themselves and with the industry peer group they are part of." Airbnb
- "[Keith] fundamentally transformed the way our partners engage with each other." Accenture
- “[Keith’s] energy is contagious. There is no question he is doing exactly what he was put on earth to do. He is amazing.” Merck & Co