Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Workshop and Training
US East: $40,000 – $50,000*
US West: $40,000 – $50,000*
Europe: $50,000 or above*
Asia: $50,000 or above*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
As founder and chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight (FG), Keith Ferrazzi has spent over a decade addressing the behaviors that block global organizations from reaching strategic goals and transforming them into new habits that increase shareholder value. Keith is also an entrepreneur who has taken his drive to help organizations effect positive change and started two technology companies in the Human Capital space, which he has successfully exited.
Keith is the author of the bestsellers Who’s Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone. His writing has also been published in The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc., and Fast Company.
Relationship Development for Growth and Success
Keith shares his secrets to productivity through developing relationships. His techniques will instantly set prospects at ease and differentiate your organization from your competition. Keith will discuss ways to increase customer loyalty, shorten sales cycles, increase C-Level sales effectiveness, and develop a more robust referral pipeline.
- A new accountability strategy that will enhance performance and commitment;
- A new awareness for building relationships critical to your organization’s success;
- How to be of service to your team, clients, and organization.
The Change Challenge
The Change Challenge will shock you with the revelation that transformation success remains stuck at 30 percent today and will inspire you with how to fix it. Keith brings to life Ferrazzi Greenlight’s long-established practices around changing organizational behavior. He describes how coaching to increase trust and collaboration has improved the effectiveness.
Keith will share the secret on changing an organization’s misbehavior to a new “trusted advisor” approach. Each challenge talk is unique to its audience. An FG consultant conducts a dozen or more interviews with senior managers to identify the highest return behavior changes among what key constituencies will help achieve their strategic objectives. These “old way” behaviors are prescribed with “new way” behaviors and audience members begin their own transformation immediately. These changes are supported by ongoing coaching and feedback so measurable results can be identified from the moment Keith leaves the stage.
- Identify the behaviors that need to change within the organization;
- Identify what “blockers” are hindering the “new way”;
- Identify the enablers to make your “new way” a reality.
The Future of Work
To succeed you need to connect many complementary behaviors and expertise to form a whole that is greater than its parts. Keith speaks straight to how to build these super teams that will drive exponential growth for your organization. Keith’s depth of knowledge and charismatic style will turn your meeting into an event – inspiring your team to GO HIGHER TOGETHER.
- An invigorated workforce that is “punching above its weight class”;
- Greater accountability to one another so the whole team succeeds together;
- Deeper collaboration across departments and disciplines;
- A jump start to changing your organization’s culture to one of exponential growth.
Relationship Success Through Diversity
Keith shares the keys to accelerating intimacy so that colleagues display trust and candor across all levels leading to better business outcomes. He will discuss the keys to sustaining a commitment to excellence and growth over time.
- Team base format for refining goals and strategic plans;
- Tools to identify and overcome career-crippling bad habits;
- A group commitment to work to success together.
Supercharging Networking and Creating Community
This unique 4-part offering delivers a comprehensive system for building meaningful collaborative relationships that ensure a powerful, successful future for your community.
- PREPARATION: Keith walks the community through preparation using social media and rich content to build excitement for the event.
- PERMISSION: Keith’s inspired live event creates a safe environment where participants are given permission to let their guards down and be human – the key to increased connection.
- PRACTICE: Participants initiate peer-coaching relationships – creating new connections and increasing collaboration within the organization.
- PERMANENCE: Lifeline Groups create structured sustainability – group members make specific commitments to support everyone’s success. This formalized accountability and support continue long after the event has ended.
- "Keith Ferrazzi is that rare speaker who combines an infectious energy with inspiration and great stories to lift the audience. No matter how engaged people are when they enter the room, Keith grabs their attention immediately and takes them on a ride where they will leave wanting not only to transform their teams, but transform their lives to be more honest, open, and of service to other. I always know we’ll have an amazing experience when Keith speaks." Peter Diamandis Founder & Executive Chairman of the Xprize Foundation
- “I walked away yesterday with a new vigor. This was a real gift.” Mark Reuss GM North America CEO
- “Keith has the rare gift of inspiring you to think deeper, dream bigger and, most importantly, bring more generosity to the people and communities that matter most to you. But it really is the way he does it—with extraordinary humanity, authenticity and the unexpected—that makes time with Keith almost always an experience you'll remember." Dean Carter HR, Legal, Finance, Shared Services at Patagonia