Available forKeynote, Fireside Chat, Panel, Moderator, Webinar, Workshop and Training
US East: $5,000 – $10,000*
US West: $5,000 – $10,000*
Mexico: $5,000 – $10,000*
South America: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: Please inquire
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromMaryland, USA
Lolita Taub is the chief of staff at Catalyte, a workforce data science company that uses artificial intelligence to identify individuals, regardless of background, who have the innate potential and cognitive ability to be great software developers. Lolita’s interests lie at the intersection of AI and business. She has interviewed investors, founders and experts in the field, written an Enterprise AI series on Huffington Post, given a TEDx talk on Raising AI and was featured in Forbes’ article Why We Need More Women Taking Part In The AI Revolution.
Outside of Catalyte, she is a current Venture Partner at NexGen and LP at Portfolia’s Enterprise Fund; and a former VC at Backstage Capital and K Fund. Prior to her venture career, Lolita spent nearly a decade in B2B tech, consulting and selling solutions to enterprises cross-industry at IBM, Cisco Systems, Silicon Valley and NYC startups.
Lolita holds a BA in International Relations (Global Business, Finance) from the University of Southern California and an MBA with an emphasis in Tech and Venture Capital from the IE Business School. She lives with her husband in Baltimore, enjoys matcha lattes and long walks in nature.
Diversity in Tech
Lolita shares why girls, women, and people of color need to break into tech and how to do it.
Future of Work
Lolita discusses the tech talent supply problem the business world is facing and how to address it through upskilling underestimated and underrepresented members of society.
Lolita talks about AI’s ability to amplify or reduce bias in talent, products, and services.
Lolita explains how high-returns will be achieved by increasing the number of dollars going into companies and funds led by underestimated founders.
- “Strategic and results-oriented leader” is the phrase that comes to mind when I think about Lolita. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing her for the year, during her internship with K Fund and as an MBA candidate at the IE Business School. Above all, I’ve been impressed with Lolita’s ability to strategically form alliances with the startup and VC community, mobilize resources (in and out the tech space), lead and manage her MBA capstone project team, and accomplish her goals. And of course, I appreciate that as she accomplishes objectives and grows she shares insights through her talks and blog posts. Lolita would be a true asset for any position requiring a strategic thinking mind that gets things done!” Ignacio Larru Chief Financial Officer, KFund
- “Lolita is one of the best persons that I've met this year, and I have met hundreds of them. She is very pleasant to work with, and adds tremendously value through her network of connections. We decided to merge her project, The F SHOW, into SoGal, and she magically made the experience effortless. With her help, SoGal is now a global community of emerging, diverse entrepreneurs in 20+ countries in 6 continents. I am happy to recommend Lolita to anyone (and I already can't stop talking about her), because of her capability in relationship management and business development. She is truly a great asset!” Pocket Sun Managing Partner & Co-Founder, SoGal Venture
- “Lolita was instrumental in the launch and creation of Cisco’s North America internal gaming community, mobilizing over 60 Cisco account managers in the path to developing a collaboration platform to socialize and enable Cisco’s gaming portfolio.” William Gustafson Certified Business Architect
- “Lolita is a true connector and visionary. She foresaw the value brought about by a series of tribal gaming partners, made introductions, and enabled my organization to run a forward thinking tribal gaming booth at the largest tribal gaming conference, the National Indian Gaming Association Conference. Lolita also put the Synergy and Cisco Reservation of the Future solution on the map. Incredible.” Jonathan Eaton Executive Director and Principal, Synergy Information Solutions