Available forKeynote, Fireside Chat, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: $20,000 – $30,000*
Asia: $20,000 – $30,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromChicago, Illinois, USA
Matt Mayberry, a former NFL linebacker for the Chicago Bears, is currently one of the most-read columnists for Entrepreneur Magazine, as well as an acclaimed keynote speaker, author, and peak-performance strategist. Using a real-world approach, He specializes in maximizing the performance of organizations, teams, and individuals all over the world.
As an athlete and business professional, Matt has a real-world understanding that success is based on the key areas of peak performance, overcoming adversity, motivation, culture, and teamwork. From the football field to being the head of business development for a multi-million dollar healthcare company, to becoming a successful entrepreneur, Matt has the credibility to deliver a keynote speech with a strong focus on actionable ideas and strategies designed to maximize business and personal performance.
Matt is Indiana University’s current record holder for most sacks in a single game and was the team recipient of the prestigious Howard Brown Award, which exemplifies leadership, courage and work ethic. Because of his world-class speed, on-field success, and superb leadership background, Mayberry was signed by the Chicago Bears in 2010. However, after reaching the pinnacle of his sport, he suffered a life-changing injury against the San Diego Chargers, which cut his dream career short.
Matt created success after football, earning his way to becoming the head of business development at Infinity Healthcare, where he put the fundamentals he learned as an athlete and in life to practice. Soon after, Matt Mayberry embraced his true passion — taking his personal story, with a smart mix of football and business — and began his training and consulting company, Matt Mayberry
Enterprises, to help others achieve massive success by learning how to lead through change and create transformational breakthroughs.
Matt has been featured on numerous media outlets including Forbes, NBC, Fox News, Business Insider, MSN Lifestyle, Fox Business, ABC, and ESPN to name a few. A partial list of his clients includes the FBI, National Kitchen & Bath Association, Fifth Third Bank, Farm Bureau Financial Services, Cosentino, NAPA Auto Parts, USA Hockey, DuPont, Union Pacific Railroad, and Lowe’s.
As a keynote speaker, Matt provides strong take-home value, as well as an inspiring experience, for every attendee. With a combination of powerful and personal stories, along with current research, attendees leave with a detailed action plan for their own success. Matt has been rated one of the top speakers at every event he’s keynoted.
Matt’s first book, Winning Plays, is available in stores everywhere.
He currently resides in Chicago, Illinois. His personal interests include sports, fitness, golf, reading, the arts, spirituality, and spending time with his family and friends.
Winning Plays: Tackling Adversity and Achieving Success in Business and in Life
Based on Matt’s highly-acclaimed book, Winning Plays, this passionate and incredibly inspiring keynote captivates audiences with a message that resonates long after he exits the stage.
In this paramount message, Matt shares his personal story of being on a downward path to destruction, struggling through drug addiction and a career-ending injury in which he transformed into meaningful and lasting success.
Matt introduces key insights and techniques about personal motivation, overcoming adversity, goal setting, and turning circumstantial hardship into opportunities for winning plays. He provides actionable strategies and thought-provoking dialogue that is sure to maximize the performance of individuals and teams.
This keynote, both entertaining and engaging, serves as a massive call to action for those looking for a surefire way to elevate their potential and reach new heights of achievement. Attendees will be equipped with the tools and strategies to go out and create a game plan of winning plays, for themselves, and their team.
- Learn Matt’s unique seven-step process on how to turn any failure or adversity into an extraordinary gift.
- How to create powerful and positive momentum shifts in your personal and professional life.
- The importance of creating a clear vision for your life or organization and how it will power you through every setback and hardship moving forward.
- Discover key techniques to leverage failure and adversity as a catalyst for growth and massive success.
- How to live a passionate and meaningful life that motivates and elevates the potential of everyone around you.
Dominate Today! The Playbook for Dominating Both Your Personal and Professional Life
This keynote helps attendees dominate in both their personal and professional lives by unleashing every ounce of their talent and ability into the world. Matt helps the audience discover that they were not born to be average and how to escape the over-crowded space of mediocrity.
We live in a complex world of constant distraction. It is our job to clearly prioritize the areas of importance, and minimize the obstacles preventing us from becoming the best version of ourselves.
This motivational and action-packed presentation challenges attendees to step out of their comfort zone and expand their vision as to what’s possible for their life. Matt shares breakthrough insights on human potential, performance, and coaches attendees through personal and professional goal-setting exercises, personal branding, and peak performance strategy.
The audience will walk away with actionable ideas and tools that they can immediately implement into their everyday lives to help increase productivity, and streamline their development personally and professionally.
- Learn how to minimize distraction, diminish obstacles, and increase daily productivity.
- Discover how to unleash your ability and talent into the world to create and capitalize on opportunity.
- Learn how to create your own personal and professional growth plan that ensures you grow somehow, someway each and every day.
- Explore why most people fall short in the achievement of their goals and learn Matt’s proven goal-setting method that will change the trajectory of your life- one moment, one day at a time.
Transformational Leadership: The Building Blocks to Becoming a Game-Changing Leader
This keynote equips individuals, future leaders, executives, and management teams with innovative ideas and strategies to thrive in today’s ever-changing business world and become a game-changing leader. Matt explores the challenges that leaders face and how to break through the barriers, lead through change, and make a significant impact on your team and organization.
This presentation dives deep into what true leadership really is. True leadership is much more than titles, authority, and recognition. Leadership is about developing people, helping others reach their full potential, and creating other leaders. It’s about equipping those you are leading with the right tools and strategies to not only maximize the success of the organization, but as individuals.
This thought-provoking keynote teaches leaders how to create momentum and mindset shifts that effectively transform their leadership styles and their organization as a whole. Whether you run a team of five or 5,000, the outcome of this keynote will be leaders who are inspired and prepared to lead more effectively, increase employee morale and retention, and drive the performance of everyone within the organization to the next level.
- Discover transformational mindset shifts that separate a leader with a title to a leader that changes the game.
- Learn how to lead confidently and effectively through change.
- Learn how to create a personal action plan that will increase your effectiveness to lead.
- Learn how to increase employee morale, engagement, and performance by effectively transforming your leadership style.
Building a World-Class Team and Culture: A Strong Team Can Carry Your Vision to the End Zone
Matt often talks about how the team and culture within an organization are everything. This high-impact keynote examines how to attract and retain a world-class team, by implementing a clear and attainable culture for all members to buy into.
Matt examines what top performing teams are doing differently to continually win, innovate, and maximize performance in an ever-changing world. Being an athlete for much of his life, and majoring in Sports Management, Matt uses his expertise to teach how success extends far beyond talent. Matt has been on teams that reached the top and teams that didn’t get anywhere. Since moving away from the playing field, he has drawn the parallels to the business arena. He outlines the importance of teamwork and culture, and how the two can carry your vision to the end zone, every single day.
The correlation between top-performing athletic teams and top performing corporate teams is nearly identical. Matt teaches invaluable lessons on the competitive advantage of developing the individuals and culture within, and how they can outshine external talent and competition every time. Matt teaches how to create a plan of action that can begin implementation immediately.
- Learn how to recruit, attract, nurture, and retain a world-class team and culture.
- Research shows that only 30% of employees in America feel engaged at work. Learn how to drastically increase employee engagement, morale, and retention.
- Discover why culture is, in fact, everything, and how to implement a clear and distinct culture that is purpose-driven, attainable, and identifiable in all that you do.
- Discover the importance of individual, team, and cultural development as an unyielding necessity to the success of your organization.
Breakthrough Sales Performance
This dynamic keynote is guaranteed to challenge, educate, and provide sales professionals with the tools and strategies that will revolutionize breakthrough sales performance.
Much like athletics, sales professionals must be competitive if they want to survive. Soliciting business, generating leads, closing sales, and reaching quotas is the name of the game. Much like athletics, breakthrough sales are a constant battle. They both require a relentless desire to work on their craft, know their competition, and elevate their game every single day. They both demand an enormous amount of preparation in order to perform at the highest level.
Being a great salesman or woman is not about closing a lot of sales. It’s about listening to the customer, the market, and knowing how to create value where it’s needed. It’s about creating relationships and nurturing them. Breakthrough sales do not allow any room for ego. You will be told “No” more than you will be told “Yes.” You must learn how to face daily adversity and setbacks, head-on. Matt teaches how to create a mindset shift that instead channels these obstacles as the catalyst for breakthrough growth.
The outcome of this keynote will be sales professionals who will understand how to create value, increase sales, build relationships, stand out from the competition, and surpass quotas.
- Discover how to capitalize off of rejection and let it inspire you instead of discouraging you.
- Find out three unique qualities that will begin to create breakthrough sales performance immediately.
- Learn the importance of rituals and routines and how to create your own for optimal daily performance.
- Discover one mental shift that all sales professionals must commit to in order to achieve breakthrough performance.
- Learn how to nurture relationships that turn into lifelong customers.
- "Matt has a unique ability to energetically and authentically engage with audiences and inspire participants with his goal-setting exercise to set and achieve their personal and professional goals." Chase
- “Matt delivers an emotionally charged, motivational and inspirational speech. I’ve been to many “motivational” speeches over the years but I’ve never left one so inspired to take immediate action, until now. Matt simplifies goal setting with a “do it now” call to action. He leaves you with the takeaways we all desire from attending any program. While he was given amazing athletic ability, I believe he was put on this earth not to entertain us as an NFL linebacker, but to teach life lessons that inspire and change lives.” National Kitchen & Bath Association
- “First Heritage Credit is a financial services provider with 85 branches located in 5 states. The meeting that we asked Matt to speak at was our annual Branch Managers Meeting and awards ceremony. Every level of Management from Branch Manager up through CEO was in attendance. Matt’s presentation and his message was absolutely great. Several times I took a look around the room to gauge the impact that he was having on our audience. His audience, our entire Management Team, was hanging on his every word. At the end of his presentation he received a very warm standing ovation! It is as if Matt knew exactly what I would like for them to hear and he delivered it with passion!” First Heritage Credit
- "Matt has a very special way of energizing and empowering audiences. His speaking style is humble enough to engage you into his personal story while giving you a sense of urgency to get up and get big things done. One of the best that I have seen!” Farm Bureau Financial Services
- “Matt’s passion, sincerity, and honesty of his journey connected with our team immediately. He inspired each individual with not only his personal story but also through his practical exercises to go to work on themselves daily and think about what that impact would have on the overall organization. With his strategic goal setting plan (which the whole room wrote down) and engagement with the audience, we all walked away inspired to become the best version of ourselves and grow as an organization.” Collins Community Credit Union
- “Matt brought a lot of energy and enthusiasm to his presentation. Our sales team was re-energized and able to take away key ideas and strategies from Matt’s presentation that will increase our performance. Matt took the time prior to his presentation to really understand our company and implement specialized content in his speech. To wrap up Matt’s presentation in a few words: Knocked it out of the park.” DuPont
- “Right away, Matt connected with our group with his passion and sincerity. His personal story is gripping, powerful and inspirational in its own right. Looking for a great keynote speaker can be a daunting task, but Matt was an absolute home run in this regard! Our group left Matt’s presentation inspired, energized and armed with practical strategies that we could apply to our own lives immediately. Thank you Matt!” ACME World Sports
- “Matt was a great asset as the Keynote speaker during our “Customer Appreciation Event.” His presentation was beyond motivational and incredibly inspiring to our management and customers. He is by far one of the most inspiring speakers that we’ve had.” Lowe’s