US East: $20,000 – $30,000*
US West: $20,000 – $30,000*
Europe: $30,000 – $40,000*
Asia: $40,000 – $50,000*
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromArizona, USA
Nicholas Webb is a number one bestselling author and is one of the most popular Innovation, Healthcare, Future-trends, and Customer Experience Speakers in the world. Unlike most Innovation Speakers who have never actually invented anything and have no real-world expertise in the are of Enterprise Innovation, Nicholas is a multi-award-winning inventor of technologies ranging from one of the world’s smallest medical implants to a very successful line of educational and fitness products.
Nicholas serves as an Adjunct Professor at Western University of Health Sciences and as the Director for the University’s prestigious, Center for Innovation. For his many contributions to healthcare, WesternU has recently awarded Nicholas his Doctorate of Humane Letters (Hon.).
As technology CEO, Nicholas owns and operates several technology companies in both healthcare and consumer goods. As a Certified Management Consultant, he works should-to-shoulder with boards of directors of multibillion-dollar companies to assist them in building future-ready organizations. His bestselling books include The Innovation Playbook, The Digital Innovation Playbook, Invent Stuff, The Cost of Being Sick, and his current number one bestseller, What Customers Crave. His upcoming book, Sparks – “Innovation Secrets of the Best Organizations in the World” is set to publish by Spring 2019.
In this powerful presentation, Nicholas will show your audience how to lead their industries in disruptive innovation and enterprise collaboration.
How the best organization in the world leverage the speed and depth of disruption to drive sustainable growth and value.
Building A Culture of Innovation
In order to drive a world-class organization, you need to build collaborative enterprises that drive growth, innovation, customer value, and quality of work life.
The Future and Innovation
Four key trends will drive the future: disruptive innovation, connection architecture, consumerization, and new economic models. Understand and leverage these trends to drive growth and enterprise value.
Learn why the best organizations in healthcare are leveraging – Consumerization, Connection Architecture, Disruptive Innovation and New Economic Models.
The Future of Healthcare
There are two things to know about the future of healthcare, it’s very predictable and it’s awesome! Understanding the future of healthcare will empower you to hardwire industry-leading insights into your organizational strategies.
Technology Trends in Healthcare
The future of healthcare will be massively impacted by enabling technologies leveraging everything from artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, augmented reality, and anticipatory wearable technologies, just to name a few. Understand the trajectory of change, so you can participate in the future of healthcare.
The Consumerization of Healthcare
Patients view healthcare as a consumer product, yet many organizations are not delivering on this fundamental expectation. The best healthcare brands, hospitals, and clinics are leveraging the power of Patient Experience Design (PXD) to drive sustainable growth, profit, and patient satisfaction.
The future belongs to organizations that understand the building blocks of the future. Including technology, new economic models, and consumerization.
The Fuzzy Future
Many organizations see the future as fuzzy, amorphous, and intimidating. The good news is that the future is predictable- and it’s going to be amazing! In this powerful talk, world-renowned futurist Nicholas Webb will take your audience on an exciting journey into the future, both near and far.
The Future of Technology
Nicholas Webb will take the complexity of future technologies and make it approachable, understandable, and real. Customized to be highly relevant to your industry, Nicholas will help you successfully blaze your trail to an amazing future.
The Four Shifts of The Future
The future is bringing four-well defined building blocks or shifts, the impact of consumerization, connection architecture, disruptive innovation, and new economic models. When you understand these building blocks, your organization will be able to connect these trends to your organizational strategy to ensure your enterprise success.
Studies prove that the best organizational leaders are building collaborative organizations that are driving improved customer experiences (CX) and disruptive innovations.
Today, marketing has turned into an innovation discipline. Learn what the best organizations in the world are doing to drive growth and profit.
The Customer Experience Mandate
Recent studies suggest that nearly 90% of the top-performing organizations in the world are using Customer Experience Design (CXD) to drive sustainable growth & profit. Learn how to apply these new principles to increase revenue by as much as 30% without a dime spent on advertising or promotion.
Building A Customer Centric Culture
The best organizations in the world deliver exceptional experiences to their customers, and they’re doing this by building organizational cultures that put the customer first. In addition, to boosting profits, this commitment to the customer drives quality of work life and the ability to attract and keep the best talent.
- "Are you ready to take your creative ideas from ‘incremental’ to ‘disruptive’ or even ‘destructive’? Nick Webb just spoke to one of our teams and left the group inspired and eager to break our normal conventions. He’s right when he says Innovation is not a bumper sticker – you have to do something to make it come to life." Cal Austin Regional Director, Pfizer Innovation
- “Nick Webb’s ability to visualize and articulate disruptive and continuous innovations that are likely to transform a traditionally slow to adapt pharma industry stirred the anxiety emotions within the executive audience during the Avoca Quality Consortium Annual Summit in May 2015 yet generated a high-energy and inspiring atmosphere for the opportunity to advance the development of medicine.” Steven Whittaker Executive Director, Avoca Quality Consortium
- “The feedback that I received was very positive that you understood the directions of what is happening and will happen in the industry. People liked that you were forward thinking about changes but also brought it back to the customer experience.” Jessica Hess National Trainer, Managed Health Care
- "Everything went really well! We heard great feedback from the audience. He did a great job of making it personal, also he sold out of his book (the new one) What Customer’s Crave, which was a pleasant surprise! Like I said very personable and easy to work with which is always a nice touch." Whitney Barham Event Manager, Foundations Recovery Network
- “Thank you so much for coming to speak to us this morning! I got raving reviews, including from the global head of R&D and head of quality, who were all in the room. You have really given people something to think and talk about. I look forward to seeing you at many future events! Safe travels home!” David lee Baxalta
- “After reading The Innovation Playbook, I couldn’t wait to start my own Project X and neither will you. Nick Webb boldly debunks common myths about innovation and he’s not afraid to use children, pumpkins, or massages to do it.” Susan Obermeier Association of Strategic Planners, 2013 Co-Chair Speakers Committee