Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentations, Webinar, Emcee, Workshop and Training
US East: $5,000 – $10,000*
US West: $5,000 – $10,000*
Europe:$5,000 – $10,000*
Asia: Please inquire
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromBirmingham, UK
“Disrupt the narrative and the behaviors that bind you with the tools and techniques that Scott McArthur will give you on a silver platter of wit, passion and a touch of rock and roll”.
We are creatures of habit and Scott McArthur’s mission is to help us break those habits; especially the ones that are not beneficial to our progress. From Lanark, Scotland, Scott started his own career path by breaking the very habits that should have defined him. Rather than be swept up in a predictable future, Scott decided to prove the statistics and his school career advisor wrong and went on to study biology and psychology at college. Today, he delivers keynote speeches on the human condition to instruct audiences on how to make better decisions, have better conversations, and reframe beliefs and opinions.
With a myriad of experiences, Scott’s background gives him a well of content to draw upon that allows him to connect with his audience in a way, unlike other traditional organizational experiences. He does not get on stage to just give a list of bullet points, but rather teaches his audiences to actually think so they can walk away with the tools and techniques they can use in their personal and work lives.
“Scott brings a huge amount of creativity & passion to his speaking engagements. He provides deep expert insight into employee engagement & communication. Nor is he afraid to challenge his audiences to achieve superior results.” – Ursula Morgenstern, CEO Atos (Germany)
Having worked as a rock musical producer, TEDx speaker, HR director, research scientist, and business consultant, Scott’s experience is rich and his delivery style near perfection. He became the go-to speaker for keynotes, learning, and development while working for top organizations such as UK Ministry of Defence, M&S and the UK Olympic Authority. Today, Scott and partner Samantha run Sculpture Consulting Ltd working for a wide range of clients such as Atos, Superdry, SwissRe, Deloitte, and Capgemini.
He is published in a wide range of disciplines including disease detection, leadership development, transformation, mindfulness, pioneering microscopy techniques, rock music, and human resources. Scott focuses his keynote programmes on inspiring his audiences to change from the inside out; what he calls the “inner work” of relationships, organizations, and cultures. Learn how to change your life and disrupt the habits that define you with Scott’s well-crafted and inspiring programmes.
Bringing Your Organization to its Senses
This is Scott’s signature keynote, which is the foundation for his other talks and client specific presentations. The key theme centers on why we should and how we can go about connecting our workplaces with science and humanities.
Delegates will learn how to:
- apply the thinking skills of the sculptor to your personal and organizational development;
- appreciate the nuances of personal and group communications;
- think like a scientist and create like an artist;
- use the idea of having “strong opinions weakly held” and how this can help overcome implicit bias and improve creativity and performance.
This keynote is great for the entire workforce, leaders, marketing, HR, and L&D groups.
The Soft Stuff is the Hard Stuff: The Increasing Importance of Human Resources
How To Get Lucky in the Digital Era: Social Media & Networking
The Murder of Mystery: Natural Stupidity Meets Artificial Intelligence
Leading in the Digital Age: Getting the Air Right
Scott relies on storytelling from business, art, and science to inspire his audience. This is delivered with humor and simple language and is supported by issues specific to the audience and with great pictures.
All of Scott’s talks provide the following takeaways:
- a renewed passion for personal development;
- improved personal awareness and curiosity;
- disrupted habits and challenged beliefs.
Scott’s talks are available as 9-minute lightning talks, 45-minute keynotes, or as half-day seminars.
- “Scott is a brilliant, creative, and fearless speaker, trainer, and consultant. He will challenge your assumptions and make you and your team think.” Paula Sussex CEO, Charity Commission
- “When needing to get a difficult message across, trying to make an impact with a client, trying to impress a large group of people or simply providing sound advice on people matters Scott is a force rarely matched.” Andy Lees Partner, Deloitte
- “Scott brings a huge amount of creativity and passion. He provides deep expert insight into employee engagement and communication. He is not afraid to challenge his senior clients to achieve superior results.” Ursula Morgenstern CEO, Atos, Germany
- “Scott McArthur is an energetic and engaging speaker; his infectious positivity holds your attention, right to the last word. Scott extracts the best from your thinking; one minute calming us with meditation, the next provoking us with ideas that question and challenge. We were left with new insights into old thinking and with many compelling reasons to take positive action. His energy output was tremendous and would have if converted lit up Edinburgh.” Helen Murdoch CEO, Hanover Scotland
- “As an MC and speaker, Scott is the conference organizers dreams. Not only is he a safe pair of hands when things go wrong, he is inspiring and selfless and his presence and support help everyone on the stage be the best they can be.” Elaine Stewart Mindtree, Head of Transport, Europe