Available forKeynotes, Workshops and Trainings, Virtual Presentations, Webinars
Domestic In-Person (USA): $30,000*
International In-Person: $40,000 – $60,000*
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromLos Angeles, CA, USA
Seth is an internationally recognized thought leader, advisor, and top-rated keynote speaker on talent management, change and innovation, digital transformation, leadership, and the Future of Work.
His research, case studies, and thought leadership focus on inspiring audiences while sharing actionable strategies to drive meaningful outcomes for individuals and their organizations. He also coaches high-performing leaders with practical, life-tested ideas, concepts, and frameworks to elevate their impact and create lasting legacies.
Over the past decade, Seth has shared his insights with thousands of business leaders around the globe for many of the world’s most recognizable brands including Mastercard, Johnson and Johnson, IBM, The Dallas Cowboys, AT&T, PepsiCo, GE Energy, E&Y, Caterpillar, and The Walt Disney Company, to name a few.
In addition to speaking, Seth is the founder and CEO of FutureSight Labs, an org design and transformation firm that supports many of the world’s most inspiring leaders by helping prepare themselves and their organizations for the Future of Work through research, training, advising, coaching, digital tools, and thought leadership.
Navigating What’s Next: Insights for the Future of Work
The Future of Work is unfolding now and there has never been a more important moment to claim your version of it! What will we collectively create?
We’re entering an unprecedented moment in the world of work. With so much in flux, everything is up for grabs as we collectively claim a Future of Work that best supports us all as we draft a new social contract between employees and employers.
Seth Mattison will help you and your leaders answer some of today’s most pressing questions: What does talent need today? What type of leadership will be required? How will we nurture great teams? What employment experiences will matter most? How will we activate a culture of belonging to drive high performance? As a researcher and thought leader, Seth will help you answer these questions and more.
As we enter a new era of work, leaders are making big bets on what’s next for their industry, the future before us, and the world at large. Navigating this defining moment while preparing to capture the opportunity will require a bold vision, the courage to change, and a commitment to contribute to the evolution of work and leadership.
Rooted in the research and bolstered by time helping high-performing leaders through moments of transformation, Seth Mattison will share insights on the biggest trends impacting the state of work today. Armed with actionable insights and practical tools, participants will be primed to lead their teams and organizations as they intentionally shape the future.
Attendees will gain:
- Insights on the trends shaping the Future of Work and talent.
- Strategies to design compelling employee experiences and high-performance cultures.
- Change strategies for growth and scale.
- Perspective on the leadership skills and competencies of the future.
High-Performance Hybrid Culture: Insights for Elevating Culture in a Work from Anywhere World
Culture does not live in the walls of your building; it lives in the hearts of your people.
No one knows exactly what the Future of Work will look like, but we do know the culture drivers required to support talent working from anywhere today. Seth Mattison knows that we are never going back to business as usual. After years of experimentation, it’s clear the Future of Work is less about place and more about building cultures that support people’s potential, regardless of where they’re physically located.
As we enter a new era of work, leaders are faced with the challenge of reengineering their organizations to drive business performance and maintain the cohesiveness of their culture both inside and outside their four walls. The problem is, only half of organizations today are prepared to support this transformation. Are you one of them? In this session, Seth Mattison helps leaders rethink how to best support talent and activate a high-performance culture in a work from anywhere world.
With teams mixed between essential onsite work and remote settings, new systems, processes, skills, and competencies will be required to build and maintain an inclusive and equitable culture rooted in belonging. These efforts will fuel a culture that feels engaging, participatory, and full of the human connection we deeply value.
Seth Mattison will unpack the challenges and opportunities our hybrid environments present, along with research, case studies, and best practices for what leaders and managers can do today to effectively support and lead a work from everywhere workforce.
Attendees will gain:
- Insight on the data of what drives real engagement with hybrid workers
- Frameworks for building a work from anywhere culture
- Strategies for supporting a culture of fairness and equity
- Techniques for maintaining human connection digitally
Elevating Employee Engagement: Connecting Hearts and Minds to Drive Better Business Outcomes in the New World of Work
As the war for talent continues to wage across industries today, organizations will be forced to battle for a smaller and smaller pool of qualified candidates. Losing high-performing individuals is simply not an option when growth is the mandate. Supporting leaders in their efforts to shape elevated employee engagement has never mattered more. Seth Mattison knows that talent needs more than a fleeting warm-fuzzy feeling and a decent paycheck to thrive today, helping leaders understand how to unlock the key drivers of engagement through purpose, meaning, vision, psychological safety, and opportunities for growth. Not only does engagement have the potential to significantly affect employee retention, productivity, and loyalty, it is also a key link to customer satisfaction, company reputation and overall stakeholder value.
The Great Reset has created a moment of reflection for the whole world- societal values are shifting and new expectations are emerging. Seth Mattison will help you answer some of the most pressing questions: What does talent need today to feel deeply connected to their work and their teams? What will be required of leaders and organizations to support these shifting values and drive engagement?
In this highly interactive deep-dive discussion, Seth Mattison will shed light on these questions and add a new perspective to the conversation today by dissecting the fundamental drivers of engagement and helping to unlock the employee experience of the future.
- Insights on how the drivers of engagement have shifted and what matters now.
- The 4 levels of employee engagement that drive productivity and performance.
- Perspectives on the employee value proposition of the future.
- Tools for building a culture rooted in trust and belonging.
The Heart of Leadership: The Secret and the Science to Influencing and Leading During Times of Transformation
In this moment of disruption leadership everywhere is faced with the challenge of defining the Future of Work while delivering value to the enterprise today. Navigating disruption of this magnitude is often messy and regularly takes years to work through. However, Seth Mattison knows these moments also provide us with an incredible opportunity to re-assess, re-think, re-imagine, and re-design how we want to do this thing called work and the type of leadership that will be needed in this moment.
The stakes have never been higher for organizations looking to grow while competing for a smaller and smaller number of qualified potential employees who are pursuing opportunities across industries. Seth Mattison provides leaders with the insights and surprising truths about where the world is moving next, and the type of leadership skills needed most to meet the moment.
Leaders today must have the understanding and the skill to not only connect with the rational and logical parts of people’s brains but also have the capacity to connect with their hearts to understand what drives human behavior at the deepest level.
As traditional hierarchies are re-examined, leadership becomes less about title and tenure at the organization and more about influence, impact, and the ability to connect. Developing and cultivating our capacity to reveal our full selves every single day will become the new mandate for leadership in the modern era.
In this highly interactive deep-dive discussion, Seth Mattison will add a new perspective to the conversation and unlock leadership potential by elevating empathy, courage, influence, and impact for a better world of work.
- Perspective on the neuroscience and neuroradiology of influence and change.
- An unprecedented look at the future-ready skills and competencies to prime performance, culture, and organizational growth.
- Strategies for activating the power of empathy and attunement to drive engagement.
- Access to case studies from category-leading brands activating heart-based cultures to drive growth
Gritty: Building Resilience in the of Face Resistance
Leaning into uncertainty, ambiguity, and adversity as tools for grit, growth, and resilience.
Seth Mattison defines resilience as the process of responding well in the face of adversity. As much as resilience involves “bouncing back” from difficult experiences, it can also mean profound personal growth through grit and grace. Seth unpacks one of the most critical leadership attributes of the moment and how the past two years have given leaders the opportunity to test their mettle and find their resilience in the face of unprecedented change.
In a world of ongoing marketplace disruptions and organizational transformation, the virtues of grit and tenacity stand tall among today’s most critical leadership attributes. The most resilient leaders of high-performing organizations can adapt to changing circumstances and encourage others to do the same. As a result, their teams operate with higher productivity, engagement, and a greater sense of well-being. Resilient leaders cultivate emotional intelligence and strong relationships, and they facilitate learning and personal development through everyday experiences. More importantly, these exceptional leaders create a culture of psychological safety- the number one predictor of high-performing teams.
In this program, Seth Mattison will unpack the leadership habits that improve team well-being, productivity, and performance and share the latest research in neuroscience and psychology for developing resilient leaders, teams, and organizations.
- Insights on your habits, belief systems and the neuroscience that support and enhance resilience
- Lessons to cultivate positive emotions, make stress work for you, and activities that proactively build resilience
- Techniques for stepping out of reactivity and responding to what is most important
- Strategies for fostering a culture of psychological safety
- “Seth can draw out of an audience answers to questions they did not know they had. That, and even more powerfully, he will have them question the very answers they come up with in a way that reveals an even deeper level of insight and understanding.” Devin Salinas Managing Director, Northwestern Mutual
- “We've worked with Seth on multiple occasions to help our state manufacturing leaders keep a pulse on the changing nature of work and what the workforce of the future will need from leadership. He lit our room up and inspired our leaders to expand their vision of what's possible for our state and the industry.” Ann Franz Executive Director, New Manufacturing Alliance
- “As we navigated our own transformational journey, Seth’s research and insights provided a spot-on and powerful framework to help our executive team challenge the assumptions they've made and the beliefs they carry about who they are and how they're showing up in the world as leaders.” Susan Cisco Head of HR & Employee Experience, MassMutual
- “Seth's work with the agency has had a big impact. A number of leaders have continued to reference the session and how much of an impact the ideas have had on their thinking as it relates to leading digital transformation at the agency.” Jane Datta Chief Human Capital Officer, NASA
- “Your messages were insightful, interesting and useful. Also, importantly, they were consistent with our overall message and really helped drive home the themes we were communicating. Thanks for your time, energy, and passion.” Andy Cecere Chief Executive Officer, US Bank
- “You were absolutely amazing! We can’t thank you enough for sharing your time and expertise with us today. It was exactly what these business owners needed to confidently move forward. It felt like you were speaking directly to me and I completely lost sight of the fact that I was listening in via Zoom. Your virtual connection to the audience was remarkable.” Crystal Ducker Vice President Research and Communications, International SPA Association