Available forKeynote, Panel, Emcee, Moderator, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 or under*
US West: $10,000 or under*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: $10,000 – $20,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Ted Ma is an award-winning keynote speaker that helps organizations develop their next generation of leaders so they can improve employee engagement and reduce turnover. He has empowered hundreds of audiences across the country to develop their leadership skills, motivate their teams, create a collaborative team environment, and navigate change.
Unlike many leadership experts, Ted has 16 years of experience with leading teams and developing leaders. After earning his business degree from San Francisco State University, he built a sales team of over 6,000 independent agents. He reached the top 1% in that company and helped create a training program that is used internationally by over 100,000 sales associates. Ted is a member of the National Speakers Association, Toastmasters International, and the Global Speakers Federation. He has been featured in numerous publications including Kiplinger, Inc, Success From Home, and the New York Times.
Ted’s high-energy speaking style combines motivation with education, interaction, and actionable takeaways.
- How to become the person that others want to follow
- 7 pillars of high performance leadership
- What determines your success as a leader
- How to motivate your team
- Leadership strategies for maximizing productivity
Teamwork: How Common People Achieve Uncommon Results
- How to increase team collaboration and engagement
- The 4 stages of personal and professional growth
- Communication habits that build trust, loyalty and respect
- Effective conflict resolution
- Building a winning culture
Transforming Change Into Growth
- How to remain flexible and adaptable while facing change
- How to become a master problem solver
- The mindset to grow through change
- 3 keys to expanding your comfort zone
- Leveraging inspirational dissatisfaction
Other topics Ted Ma speaks on include attitude, goal setting, managing change, conflict resolution, time management, overcoming adversity, communication, responding to failure, personal development, eliminating limiting beliefs, and positive thinking.
- “Selecting the right speaker for an event is more than just ensuring the speaker is good on stage. The best speakers take the time to understand the audience and do the preparation that the event manager requires. Ted Ma is a pro at both. His on-stage delivery is passionate, relatable and relevant. His preparation is outstanding, with attention to detail and dependable follow up.” Claire Terrell Corporate Meeting Planner
- “Ted Ma is a powerful, charismatic, and compelling speaker who captivates audiences of all levels. From the moment Ted takes the stage, people are immersed in his passion for accelerating the growth of leaders. He is an expert at coaching in the areas of leadership development and team building. His message connected with the thousands of attendees in our audience." Shawntay Skjoldager Sr. Director, Training and Development, LegalShield
- “Ted Ma is an extremely gifted, engaging and entertaining speaker. His presentations are filled with insight and practical information geared towards motivating the audience to take positive action. I have personally been inspired by Ted to reach higher heights.” Jeff Wright Former CEO, West Contra Costa Association of Realtors Board Member, El Cerrito Chamber Of Commerce
- “Ted is one of the best speakers I have ever heard. I have seen thousands of presentations as a result of my background in speech communication. He is incredibly articulate while being thoughtful and inspiring. Our sales team was able to go to the next level as a result of his presentation. I highly recommend you hire Ted Ma for your organization.” David Schoenthal Director of Sales
- “I have spent countless hours searching for the right speaker for my clients. When I found Ted Ma, I was very impressed with his delivery. Ted is a dynamic and engaging speaker that not only commands a crowd but has mastered the art of audience participation. He has a passion for leadership, and it resonates when he speaks. He is a breath of fresh air in the speaker circuit. We will definitely be recommending Ted Ma for future clients.” Christa J. Mekki, CMP Founder/Sr. Planner, Magnetic Magnificent Events
- “When Ted Ma speaks about leadership, he speaks from the experience of someone who has applied the principles he teaches. Ted's message equips his audience with proven and actionable leadership strategies that help cultivate a more productive team environment. He challenges leaders at all levels to raise their standards.” Steve Remmel Human Resources Executive & Consultant