Available forKeynotes, Virtual Presentations, Fireside Chat, Panelist, Moderator, Webinars, Workshops and Trainings
US East: $5,000 – $10,000*
US West: $5,000 – $10,000*
Europe: Please inquire
Asia: Please inquire
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromOregon, USA
Anne is a serial entrepreneur and former corporate innovator with a passion for helping people discover their innovation mindset and launch their dream ventures. After a career in the corporate world of IT (UK), finance (Switzerland) and digital health (US), she developed and sold startups in consumer products, pet tech, and eventually founded the GUILD in San Francisco. The GUILD is an AI-powered community of entrepreneurs and innovators from 50+ countries to connect and learn together. In the past two years Anne helped over 150 entrepreneurs in the best-in-class GUILD Academy programs launch their business and raise funding. She mentors, advises, and invests in startup founders from across the globe. Her specialties include rapid prototyping, business strategy, fundraising, investing, and growth.
Anne ran Genentech’s first global startup competition, she partnered with Silicon Valley’s largest technology companies to advocate for gender equality and continues to offer founder funder programs and virtual summits to change the odds for female entrepreneurs and women leaders.
In her book “Dare to launch – mini-MBA for first-time entrepreneurs” (estimated publishing date Dec 2021) she translates her network and aha-moments from a decade in Silicon Valley as a mentor, advisor, founder, and investor into an actionable blueprint.
Anne loves to bring her energy to the stage and shares her inspirational story, the latest funding and technology trends as well as relevant methodologies pioneered by Stanford, University of San Francisco, Berkeley, Y-Combinator, IDEO, and the GUILD Academy. Audiences leave Anne’s keynotes, programs, and workshops inspired and prepared to obtain a new innovation mindset and unfair advantage to launch new ideas.
Anne offers a variety of entrepreneurship master classes for innovators and early-stage entrepreneurs following the key lessons in her book “Dare To Launch | mini-MBA for first-time entrepreneurs” (est. publishing date Dec 2021).
Dare To Launch – Innovation Masterclass
Fundraising Bootcamp – Secrets from Silicon Valley
Five Steps To Start Angel Investing
The $500k Pitch Deck (2021)
Monetizing Your Side Hustle
Build Your Go-To-Market Plan for CPG Companies Entering the US Market
FemTech – Succeeding in an Underserved Market
Partnerships & Diversity
Anne unlocks the strategy and potential of innovation partnerships and introduces her audience to Silicon Valley-style networking.
As an advocate for gender diversity, Anne shares the latest results of Diversity studies her companies authored and unlocks the collective power of your employees to build a more inclusive workplace.
How To Build A Thriving Innovation Ecosystem
Build Successful Partnerships
Anne organizes innovation visits for entrepreneurs, investors, and corporate innovation teams from Europe and Asia and gives you a chance to look behind the scenes of Silicon Valley.
Anne shares the latest technology, health, and investment trends, as well as her journey as a corporate innovator, turned entrepreneur.
Dare To Launch – Flex Your Innovation Mindset
From Intrapreneur to Entrepreneur
Innovation Trends That Will Transform Your Business
Community Building in the Digital Age
Potential and Threats of US Market Expansion
Women’s Health – Past and Future Innovation
Anne moderates panels with technologists, investors, and founders in Entrepreneurship, Digital Health, and AI.
As a moderator, she preps the panelists and isn’t afraid to have hard and fun conversations. Get a sense of her interviewing style at the GUILD Show.
- “Thanks to the awesome panel and Anne's outstanding facilitation!” Christoph Wecht Visiting Professor at Stanford University Center for Design Research
- "Anne hosted my visiting group of Swiss executives for a workshop on innovation, intrapreneurship, and entrepreneurship. She not only made it a very interactive session - including group exercises and a live poll of the group's innovation impact score - she also passed on valuable and well-structured lessons drawing from her own corporate experience and as an entrepreneur. The audience loved her practical inputs and asked for "more like that". Gert Christian Lecturer, Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology University of California, Berkeley
- “Anne presented a keynote about the latest findings of a diversity benchmark study which explained cutting edge insights fresh from Silicon Valley and guided the audience through practical lessons learns and tips on how to attract, retain and promote female talent in tech companies. It was a great balance between analytical research from known sources, her company studies, and forward-looking best practices that the audience was able to take back to their companies.” Lisa Mae Brunson Founder, and Director Wonder Women Tech Foundation
- "Thank you so much for coming on campus today! It is always wonderful to meet and be introduced to strong females and hearing their stories! I found the panel extremely honest and valuable for individuals in all stages of their life!” Astrid Kvist Jensen Corporate Relations at Hult
- "You are the most fantastic moderator!” Xin Gong Audience Participant Hult
- "Anne moderated a panel on "Demystifying AI in Consumer Products” at the Startup Conference 2019. Anne was very well prepared and extremely knowledgeable and made sure to engage the audience and panelists in a very interesting discussion. We hope to have her again at the conference next year!” Caroline Raynaud Organizer Startup Conference
- “I was so inspired by your story.” Women In Product Conference Attendee
- "Anne has her fingers on the pulse of market trends, tech investments, and key people and organizations. She is passionate, poised, and sharp.” Shira Lee Director Strategic Product Lines at Omada Health