Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Fireside Chat, Moderator, Webinar, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: $10,000 – $20,000*
Asia: $10,000 – $20,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Jeff Butler is a speaker, author and international consultant who helps organizations improve their retention of millennial employees. A native Californian and raised in Silicon Valley with both parents as startup founders, Jeff has spent his entire life during the highest pattern of employee turnover in recorded history. Graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Computer Science, Jeff experienced the competition and challenges of recruiting, attracting, and retaining top talent first hand. Unlike other experts on millennials, Jeff has been in the trenches of what it means to be a millennial and what it takes to retain and keep them engaged. With Jeff’s versatile background, he has helped fortune 500 companies and thousands of professionals across the United States – in addition to appearing on TEDx in both 2016 and 2017.
Multigenerational Management: The Ins and Outs of Managing 4 Generations In The Workplace
The modern-day workplace has four generations working under one roof. Traditional Generation, Baby Boomers, Generation Xers, and Millennials all work together to accomplish common organizational goals. But with differences in each of these generation’s viewpoints, upbringings, culture, ideas, beliefs, and experiences, it is likely to see some tiffs or clashes within the organization. This makes managing four different generations in the workplace an extremely difficult task to accomplish, though not impossible. With the right guidance, support, and advice the task of managing these four generations under one roof is achievable. That support may come in various forms, one of which is this program
In this program about managing four different generations in the workplace, best-selling author Jeff Butler, backed by a decade of psychological research, shares insights about motivations, differences, and communication styles of these four generations. You will learn how organizations across various industries are thriving with a multigenerational workforce. And how yours can too. Through this program, you’ll find specific actionable strategies to manage your cross-generational challenges and turn your multigenerational workforce into a competitive advantage.
- Discover potential points of generational conflict and tactics to handle them
- Learn how to strengthen cross-generational communication
- Obtain specific strategies to leverage multi-generational opportunities
Be a Millennial Magnet: How to Retain, Lead, and Engage the Millennial Workforce
Recently, the Millennial generation took the stage as the largest generation in the U.S. workforce and that calls for the need to implement effective Millennial retention strategies. Millennials (Generation Y), born between 1981 to 2000, are your current and future leaders and this entitlement among Millennials are all set to bring tremendous changes, innovations, and opportunities across industries.
In this program, you will hear up-to-the-minute data and case studies presented by author Jeff Butler. Here, he will help you understand your organization’s millennials better. This program covers end-to-end Millennial employee lifecycle including hiring, managing and retaining. Each segment of the cycle will have both high-level theories as well as tactical Millennial retention strategies that you can begin implementing immediately after the program. To give you a glimpse, it will include how to create an enticing message to attract a millennial’s attention, practical tips of managing difficult employees, and retention strategies that CEO Jack Welch implements at General Electric.
- Discover the 3 phases of millennial recruitment – attention, interest, commitment
- Hear about best practices of managing and retaining employees who are
- impatient, unmotivated and entitled
- Learn tactical strategies for managing remote teams
Authentic Marketing: How Authenticity is Becoming the Best Way to Market to Millennials
Millennials are now over 100 million strong and this entitlement among Millennials make up one of the largest demographic that marketers are trying to tap.
In the age of innovation, platforms, rapport building, and interests have all changed. That leaves sales and marketing professionals with the question – how do we reach this demographic? Though the median has changed, human nature has remained quite the same. Jeff Butler, Millennial Expert, and Author will deliver a highly inspiring speech about Millennials and will unleash the generation differences while debunking millennials myths that are promoted by some of the biggest media outlets in the world. This program features both high-level concepts as well as tangibles that both sales and marketing teams can take away for immediate organization impact.
So, what are you waiting for? Invite the best Multigenerational keynote speaker today!
- Strategic methods on building an enticing message to reach your target audience with a strong call to action
- Learn how to build rapport with millennials through social media platforms
- Discover how to spot exploitative marketing and how to separate yourself from other digital marketers through authentic marketing
Millennial Management: Maximizing Millennial Tenure and Leveraging Their Potential
Millennials are now over 100 million strong and make up one of the largest demographics in the workplace today. However, many employers find them the most difficult to retain and manage. Previous management and retention techniques are becoming obsolete so how can your organization not only maximize the time a Millennial works for your organization but also help them tap into their potential?
Jeff Butler, one of the few Millennial Experts who is actually a Millennial, will expose the Millennial Mindset and show you how to turn a career hopping Millennial into a devoted employee. It all begins with tapping into their potential and creating a strong management structure.
- Discover the Millennial Mindset and what makes a Millenial tick
- Learn how to turn a career hoping Millennial into a devoted employee
- Discover the recent changes in management styles and what it takes to effectively manage Millennials
21st Century Leadership: How to Cultivate Leadership in Today’s Workplace
Whether you a Baby Boomer, Millennial or Generation Xer, the same rule applies, leaders speak with their actions, not with their words. So, it’s imperative that leaders understand how to stimulate action in adverse circumstances. Jeff dives deep into how the psychology of leadership works, debunking the biggest myths that are often preached about leadership. Most important, Jeff shows how anyone can develop leadership traits to create life-changing adjustments to get extraordinary results, whether that may mean getting a better following, group leadership, or inspiring others around you. For maximum impact, Jeff provides real-world, actionable tips to help attendees take immediate steps to apply his advice and his as leaders in their own careers.
- Project the right leadership image in person and online.
- Discover the truth behind common leadership traits such as courage and purpose
- Avoid common mistakes of personal leadership and career advancement
Programs for Millennials: Preparing for the Workforce 2020 - What is Up and Coming in the World of Work and How to Prepare For It
After 500 interviews, working in 5 companies and interviewing dozens of professionals in his podcast- GigaNation, Jeff has combined both his personal and current trending industry advice into this program.
Learn the essentials about what is required to get hired in today’s competitive landscape from a psychological and action-oriented perspective. Everything from tweaking LinkedIn, hiring communities at Google, to managing interview rejection this talk covers both tactical and strategic approaches to getting hired in the 2020 workplace. The world of work is changing, how are you prepare for its inevitability?
- Explore the importance of Soft skills for handling interviews such as behavioral and emotional intelligence questions
- Learn what really happens behind the scenes at the top companies in the world such as Google’s hiring committee decisions
- Discover what psychological adjustments that up and coming generations need to learn in order to be successful in their career
- "Jeff’s talk…it was awesome! Hire him!" Tiny Hoby
- "I was really moved by Jeff’s talk. He spoke from the heart and really cares about the audience. So glad we got Jeff for our event!" Karyl TEDx Organizer
- "Jeff spoke to my team at Mulesoft and gave a very entertaining talk on technology. Definitely recommend for your company event!" Brian Sales at Mulesoft
- “Jeff spoke at our company and wow he is a very powerful speaker. He had us in a trace with excellent information to improve our lives with technology!” Shary Head of Education at Wells Fargo
- “I brought Jeff in for a company wide event and he delivered excellent value in a very entertaining way. Unlike other speakers where they are entertaining and lack value, or very valuable but not entertaining. Can’t wait to start applying what we learned!” Kendall Head of HR at Fond
- “High energy. Very engaging. Very enjoyable.” CIO Summit