Available forKeynote, Werbinar, Emcee, Workshop & Training
Domestic In-Person (USA): $10,000 – $20,000*
International In-Person: Please Inquire
Virtual: $10,000 – $20,000*
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromBritish Columbia, Canada
Roger is an award-winning international keynote speaker and President of Engagement Unlimited. With his award-winning keynotes and innovative programs, he ignites positive transformational change in teams and individuals across North America and beyond. Roger’s topics range from performance under stress, the power of play, effective communication skills and the age of engage within companies and culture at large.
Roger’s impressive background in teaching and acting (he has been seen in over 175 TV shows, movies, and commercials) allow him to utilize an innovative session format that ties stories, theory, and application together in a team-based game. This structure primes every participant to learn and creates engagement in the room that everyone experiences and benefits from.
His experience and knowledge, combined with his natural charisma and highly contagious positive energy, has garnered Roger countless 10/10 audience rankings, extremely high survey results, and hundreds of happy return clients over the past 10 years.
How to Create Engagement in the Virtual World
Data from Gallup, Harvard, Global Trends in Engagement, etc, shows how a little focus on engagement can turbocharge bottom-line results like
- increased productivity & profit,
- better communication,
- stronger team bonds,
- deeper learning,
- increased retention etc.
This session explores ways to create engagement, both virtual and live, that will benefit your work, your teams, your organization, and also your family, your friends, and loved ones.
Wouldn’t it be better to find ways to be more present in online meetings and to create in others this engaged presence?
Engagement is a superpower and spending time learning how to create it offers value that just keeps on giving.
Overcoming zoom fatigue is important both for your own engagement and for those you interact with (customers, stakeholders, and partners…)
- Active participation is the foundation of engagement. Learn how to create active participation (both virtual and live) in your teams, clients, customers, and staff.
- Fight to be Positive: Turn negative to positive with engagement.
- Learn how to monitor your own engagement, and importantly, how to make it contagious so that others are drawn into the engagement.
- Engagement is super powerful… and you can create it.
- The more engaged you are, the more benefits accrue to you and those around you.
- If you want to be effective, involved, present, potent… then engagement is YOUR job
Discover how to be more engaging and harness this power for improved creativity, productivity, and bottom-line results at work and in your life.
Pressure Cooker Confidence
Confident Leadership and Beyond
I’ve spent my life walking into stressful rooms where I wanted to do magnificent things but I found it hard to do normal things, like breathe. Have you had that experience? This session demonstrates how to go from “I can’t breathe” to “I’m regularly doing magnificent things.”
Using techniques honed from decades of acting, combined with new science about how to best be human and a dash of current engagement strategies, Pressure Cooker Confidence, explores how to create internal power in moments where humans typically feel powerless. Learning to create internal power has massive benefits for the individual. It also creates benefits in the organizations where these individuals work.
We focus on creating your own personal list of rules to guide better behavior and motivate transformation in your life and at work.
A pandemic (or any crisis) only makes the ability to create internal power more important.
- Learn and apply Roger’s Rules: Own the Room, Fight to Be Positive, Get Comfortable Being Uncomfortable.
- Understand the science behind how your brain works while under extreme stress and gain tips and tricks to overcome fear, anxiety, and nervousness.
- Learn to be a bigger, better, more powerful version of yourself while under stress.
- Roger’s Rules turned into YOUR rules
- Find the power within yourself to tackle the hardest-to-change behaviors and attitudes
- Become ’the me you want to be’
The Power & Purpose of Play
“Play is our brain’s favorite way of learning.” – Diane Ackerman
I’m on a mission to take play out of the gutter and put it into the spotlight where it belongs. While we say that we honor play, the proof is in our actions. And when important things need to be discussed and decided, play is sent outside to the playground while the adults stay inside to do the important work. That attitude needs to be turned on its head and this session does exactly that.
Learn how central to human existence play is. Learn what happens to humans when we discard play. Learn how to achieve your goals using playfulness as a guide. And do all that while playing to learn about play… which is truly the best way to learn from humans.
After this surprisingly profound session, people often come up to me with tears in their eyes as they talk about their conflicted relationship to play and how they now will act differently with their children, their spouse and/or their colleagues. Play is transformative. Play is revolutionary. And this revolutionary, transformative power is waiting for you, your family, your friends, your teams, your organization…
- Gain tangible strategies to help incorporate play and a playful mindset into the most important aspects of work and life
- Design your work environment, training sessions, and meetings to increase knowledge retention, encourage creativity, promote wellness, and much more
- Learn to reverse society’s concept of play so that you can use play to create power.
- Discuss successful case studies where play made all the difference.
The Age of Engage: How to Create Engagement
This session looks at what engagement is, why we want it, and how to CREATE engagement. This session walks the talk: it not only discusses engagement but also demonstrates how to create it at work and in your life.
In the 90’s, engagement was a fuzzy, feel good term that really meant very little. Flash forward to the present and, luckily, things have changed. Engagement can be measured and the results are staggering.
Data from Gallup, Harvard, 2018 Global Trends in Engagement, etc show how a little focus on engagement can turbocharge bottom-line results, whether those results are increased productivity, increased profit, better communication, stronger team bonds, better learning and retention etc…
Engagement is the secret sauce that makes your work and life magic. Participants will walk away with tangible tools that will inspire them to be more productive, creative, and successful in their work.
- Learn why engagement is so powerful and why we want it all through our lives and work.
- Understand how to create and promote active participation in your teams, organization and life.
- Discover how to be more engaging and harness this power for improved creativity, productivity, and bottom-line results at work and in your life.
Magnetic Communication for Networking and Beyond
Networking can fill our heart with dread. I invent new ways of sweating when it comes to networking situations and I don’t think I’m the only one.
Wouldn’t it be better if you could magnetize people to you? So that when you walk into a room without any colleagues or friends present, you are still able to have the best time and thus attract others to you? This is why I wrote this session. I have taken all the good and bad experiences I have collected over 28 years of being paid to create engagement within groups of strangers and summarized them in this talk to help you become better at networking.
Creating magnetic communication usually means changing the way you think about these situations. And then creating rules or guidelines to help you stay on track.
This session outlines Roger’s Rules for creating magnetic communication which leads to magnetic engagement which leads to you being far happier and more effective when connecting with others in these situations. Which makes networking and communication much more valuable for you and your organization.
- Create Rules that guide you towards more magnetic communication
- Drive into your body the reality that “the more fun you have, the more fun THEY have!”
- Learn tips and techniques that turn networking and connecting with strangers from fearful to fun.
Emcee Services / Learning Coach Services / Facilitation
Roger combines his theatrical background with corporate poise and an engaging style to create a guaranteed formula for success. Roger captivates the audience with a lively energy, appropriate humour, and charm while evoking emotion and weaving together the story of the event.
Event managers and stakeholders feel confident knowing Roger can easily adapt his style to your organization’s brand identity and will work with you to ensure your event objectives are met.
- Opening and closing remarks tailored to your group
- Speaker intro and extros that help them feel appreciated
- Housekeeping duties to keep everyone on the same page
- A charismatic, inclusive energy that helps everyone feel welcome and at ease.
Learning Coach Services
- Mindfulness and Intention-setting
- Touchpoints to lock in learning and reiterate important objectives
- Facilitated energizer breaks and networking games
- Pre-conference content expert speaker coaching and training
- Moderating group discussions and panel sessions to lock in learning and keep the agenda on track
- Opening and closing sessions that reinforce key objectives, promote discussion, and provide key-takeaways
- “Roger is one of the best MC’s I’ve seen (and I’ve seen many). At the MPI June Gala I thought he did exactly what an emcee should do. Entertaining and confident, yet somehow subtle in the delivery. He was in control and fun… but really didn’t take the spotlight. The MPI Awards were about the award winners, and he performed perfectly.” Ron Jacklin CEO, Media FX Group
- “Roger Haskett is the most energetic and inspiring MC I have had a chance to work with in my 30 year career in the event AV business. He makes it impossible for your audience not to listen up, and perk up, whenever he takes the stage. No matter what the topics for discussion may be it is obvious that he does his research and puts his heart and soul on the line.” David A. Evans CCR Solutions
- “Roger is a true talent and it was awe-inspiring watching him deliver his presentation on “Managing Executive Expectations.” He was literally bursting with energy and had the entire room captivated with his intensity and charisma.” Milos Pospisil PMP
- “Roger Haskett is the most energetic and inspiring MC I have had a chance to work with in my 30 year career in the event AV business. He makes it impossible for your audience not to listen up, and perk up, whenever he takes the stage. No matter what the topics for discussion may be it is obvious that he does his research and puts his heart and soul on the line.” David A. Evans Senior Project Manager, CCR Solutions
- “I want to thank you for facilitating an excellent session with the CEM faculty – I heard such great remarks as they were leaving. One faculty member said she could have sat and listened to you the entire day. Others said it was the best training they had ever been to. They absolutely loved you!” Jennifer Potter CEM Program Manager International, IAEE
- “Your keynote was very inspiring and motivational— students were talking about it and referencing it even at the end of the conference. We were extremely happy to have you there!” Estella Zhao Mini Enterprise UBC
- “Your BCODN presentation was FANTASTIC and invigorating, I LOVED it and learned a lot!! Now I know what to aim for as a presenter!” Ute Kranefeld Fraser Health
- “Roger combines a mega-genius mind with superb acting skills and delivers a practical, powerful message to his audience. I was glad to get there.” Terry Brock Achievement Systems
- “This session was way better than I expected!!! I was growing weary after 3 long days of sessions and this was a breath of fresh air!! So energetic and refreshing to not be talked at from a podium and present actual ideas and examples. It was so thought provoking that my notes are all original ideas inspired by this season! Bravo!” Attendee The Special Event Conference 2017
- “Thank you! You were tons of fun and had a huge impact on creating the energized atmosphere at the summit… setting the tone you did enabled people to connect better than they would have otherwise.” Laura Carter First West Credit Union