Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Fireside Chat, Webinar, Workshop & Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: Please inquire
Asia: Please inquire
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromNew York, NY
World’s Leading Business Strategist – Meet Fortune Magazine’s Master of Innovation
Hailed as The Master of Innovation by Fortune magazine, and World’s Leading Business Strategist, award-winning strategic consultant, trends expert, and professional speaker Scott Steinberg is a bestselling expert on leadership, change + innovation. A go-to resource for C-level leaders, he has served as a source of thought leadership, insight, and consulting for over 1000 leading brands, and advised on household-name products found in 100+ million homes.
One of America’s top futurists (per the BBC); the author of Make Change Work For You and Millennial Marketing; and among today’s top business strategy + leadership training providers, the Fortune 500 calls him a “defining figure in business + technology” and “top trendsetter to follow.”
A strategic adviser to CEOs and four-star generals, firms like IBM, PwC, and the US Dept. of Defense regularly seek his insight. As the CEO of BIZDEV: The International Association for Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, and management consulting + market research firm FutureProof Strategies, he helps partners stay one step ahead of emerging trends – and drive growth around them.
One of the world’s 150 most influential keynote speakers + futurists, and today’s #1 generation expert and technology expert (per Google), he offers breakouts, workshops, and speeches at meetings/events, and has consulted on dozens of industry-leading solutions. A noted content strategy, social media + communications expert, his eye for business analysis has also led to work as an insider for 600+ media outlets from CNN to The Today Show. From Dell to MTV, he’s worked with many top brands to drive success. An expert witness + board member who advises C-level leaders, attorneys + investors, he also offers sales and media training, and hosts many executive summits.
“One of the best gurus on innovation + competitive advantage strategies to accelerate growth.” -European Commission
“If you really want to know about business, you should refer to Scott Steinberg.”- Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin
Leading Through Disruption: How to Thrive Amid Uncertainty
Unpredictability is the only thing we can predict and uncertainty the only certainty for businesses and working professionals going forward. Luckily, as today’s most successful leaders know, a few simple shifts in strategy and thinking are all it takes to stay one step ahead of the curve. Discover how small changes in approach and slight shifts in tactics can help you drive breakthrough results in this dynamic and engaging talk from Scott Steinberg, the world’s leading business strategist. Pairing real-world examples and case studies with practical insights, you’ll learn how to plan around uncertainty, future-proof your business, and build a strategic roadmap that can withstand any unexpected twist or turn that the market takes.
Think Like a Futurist: How to See Tomorrow Today
Think quickly – the future is coming on fast! In this high-energy, high-impact session, you’ll learn to thrive in an age of constant disruption by applying the same strategies and skills that today’s top market leaders use to spot rising trends and opportunities before rivals can react. A crash course in how to innovate and future-proof any business – discover what it takes to successfully adapt, whatever tomorrow brings. From forward-thinking ways to redesign leadership and go-to-market strategies to cutting-edge insights on workplace trends and business solutions, world-renowned strategist Scott Steinberg reveals how you can stay one step ahead of tomorrow’s marketplace – and one step ahead of the competition.
Simple Change, Big Impact: How to Do More With Less and Pivot Your Way to Success
COVID-19 or no, who says that finding ways to innovate and stay ahead of the curve has to be time-consuming, difficult, or expensive? Oftentimes, all it takes to overcome the most complex and challenging problems are just the simplest and most clever of solutions – and slight shifts in business strategy and perspective are all it takes to rebound from unexpected obstacles. Change your perspective, and you can change your fortunes overnight, as world-renowned business strategist Scott Steinberg reminds while demonstrating how to quickly boost your creativity, increase your agility, and heighten your ability to bounce back. Wondering how you can do more with less? Here, you’ll discover the answers, including how – no matter what resources you’re working with – it always pays to be more resourceful.
Customer Experience Is Everything: Designing Products, Services and Solutions That Connect
Customer experience hasn’t quickly just become the ultimate source of competitive advantage today – in tomorrow’s hyper-competitive business world, it will be everything. Happily, you don’t have to be a genius to build better business solutions or brands – just more clever and ingenious instead. A masterclass in practical innovation brought to you by one of the worlds’ leading business strategists, this fun, and fast-paced presentation explains how simple shifts in strategy and setup can produce BIG impacts, and how to create legions of raving fans in no time flat. From great ideas to even greater execution, discover what it takes to make a splash in tomorrow’s market – and how you and your business can position yourself to ride the future’s next big wave.
Leading With Innovation: How to Future-proof Yourself, Fearlessly Innovate And Succeed Despite Disruption
Even the most successful organizations must continually reinvent their products, services, and solutions to remain market leaders in an age of growing change, connectivity, and globalization. In this eye-opening presentation, audiences will learn how to thrive in the new operating reality, create a competitive advantage, and successfully leverage new leadership strategies to adapt to changing times. From more powerful ways to unleash innovation to solutions for better capitalizing on cutting-edge advancements, discover how you and your organization can flourish in tomorrow’s world – and effectively apply its most crucial success strategies and skills in context.
Change Management: Creating A Culture Of Innovation
In today’s working world, competitive landscapes and best practices shift faster than ever – as do market and workforce trends. But no matter how much disruption you’re dealing with, you can empower both individuals and teams to more effectively embrace paradigm shifts, improve organizational learning, and boost productivity with these proven new approaches to leadership, technology, and time management. Bestselling business author and consultant Scott Steinberg explains how the market’s most innovative firms are embracing change management, and best practices and leadership pillars you can implement to breed a culture in which innovation thrives.
Fast >> Forward: How to Turbo-charge Business, Sales, And Career Growth
Why wait to achieve your goals when you can start ticking them off your to-do list in no time flat? Discover how to put yourself and your organization on the fast track to success as the world’s leading business strategist reveals how today’s most celebrated businesses and brands create winning results in no time flat. A masterclass in ingenuity brought to you by Scott Steinberg – hailed as The Master of Innovation by Fortune magazine – this engaging program offers cutting-edge insight that can help you more rapidly solve any problem, and accomplish any objective. Teaching tomorrow’s most in-demand leadership, management, and decision-making skills, it explains how to rocket past obstacles, rebound from setbacks, and take your prospects from 0 to 100 in no time flat.
Defending Against Disruption: Maintaining Cyber Security in The Age Of Digital Transformation
In today’s connected and always online high-tech world, where organizations must change and adapt to market shifts at record speed, staying alert to cyber threats is essential. That’s because digital transformation is on the rise – and so is cybercrime, today’s fastest-growing form of criminal activity, which is skyrocketing at an alarming rate. These concerns will only become more pronounced for individuals and organizations alike as more business operations shift to mobile, cloud, and Internet-based solutions going forward. Luckily, as a bestselling futurist and cybersecurity expert, Scott Steinberg reveals in this eye-opening presentation, a few simple shifts in strategy and thinking are all it takes to keep your organization and partners safer going forward. Here, you’ll discover best practices for keeping your organization and personal information safe in an always-on and connected online world, and how to implement more effective security controls (and a culture that champions safety and privacy) throughout your enterprise.
- “Scott’s speech was an eye-opener for EMC. Insights from his talk, specifically his comments on how to build and foster an innovative culture, and research he covered regarding game-changing innovation in large enterprises, enabled us to spark change and innovation on a global scale. As a keynote speaker for thousands of EMC employees, customers, and partners, and in intimate conversations with top executives, Scott was a dynamo. I highly recommend him to any company interested in building innovative culture, disruptive problem-solving approaches, or positive change in their organization.” Calvin Smith Principal Manager, Global Innovation & Marketing, Dell EMC
- “In a world of progressive, emerging technologies and automation, Scott’s speech couldn’t have been timelier. He understood the nuances of our industry and tailored the talk perfectly. Scott was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone searching for a vibrant and thoughtful speaker.” Debi Hamill CEO, International Association of Outsourcing Professionals
- “Scott delivered an inspiring keynote session on ‘Innovation in the New Era of Smart’ at the IBM BusinessConnect event in Dubai. His speech was thought provoking, coherent and succinct , backed by real world innovation examples from his consulting experience. It was one of the best sessions that I have ever attended, and he held the audience engaged throughout his session. I highly recommend Scott for key note sessions on Innovation and Business Strategy.” Logan Vadivelu Worldwide Smarter Process Solutions Leader, IBM
- “With over a hundred Russian agency and marketing executives attending, Scott’s Leading with Innovation presentation at our Microsoft Advertising event in Moscow provided pertinent insight into the challenges facing one of the fastest-changing industries out there: online advertising. Drawing on a wealth of case examples and industry research, Scott’s arguments underpinning the need to espouse the mantra of innovation in business hit the mark. With a high level of energy, pace, and a healthy dose of good humor, Scott captured the audience’s attention and helped contribute to a really rewarding event. We’re already planning the next one…” Bela Papp Microsoft Advertising CEE & MEA
- “Scott is a polished speaker with the ability to inspire leaders and help them connect innovative ideas with practical business solutions that they can implement into their operations to drive immediate change and growth.” Jason Barnhart Director of Prof. Development, Public Relations Society of America
- Best session so far…. It was insightful and encouraged action [combined] with practical advice. I very much appreciated the multiple tips to help exercise judgment on organizations’ current state and questions to ask directly of boards/employees. It offered informative, tangible takeaways. Fabulous – 4.9 out of 5 stars! National Association of Corporate Directors
- “An expert speaker and facilitator of executive board retreats, Scott comes highly recommended for senior leadership events and programs. His high-impact, high-energy presentations offer a wealth of ideas, inspiration, and insights…” Dr. DeWayne McCamish President, American Association of Orthodontists