Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Moderator, Emcee, Fireside Chat, Workshop and Training
US East: $20,000 – $30,000*
US West: $20,000 – $30,000*
Europe: $30,000 – $40,000*
Asia: $30,000 – $40,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromFlorida, USA
There are a few situations in the business world that Troy Hazard has not experienced and survived. The entrepreneurial genius, who has founded and nurtured twelve businesses over two decades, has turned around businesses that were making enormous losses and has consulted to countless successful companies including Goodyear, Baskin Robbins, Subway, Fisher & Paykel and many more.
Through his business career, he has owned a diverse range of businesses including a recording studio, an advertising agency, a pizza restaurant franchise, real estate brokerage, property development company, pool and spa service company, leading franchise consulting business, a technology business, and a television production and broadcast facility.
Hazard’s business talents earned him international respect, so much so that he was elected by the world’s foremost business leaders for the role of Global President of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization, a role he says was one of his greatest challenges.
“That was by far the toughest leadership position I have held,” he admits, speaking of an organization that represents a global community of successful business owners. “I was leading leaders who lead leaders who lead people – a large collection of the world’s most brilliant business minds, it was extremely challenging, rewarding, and thrilling at the same time.”
Hazard’s experiences in the business world have allowed him valuable insight into the workings of organizations and the minds of customers. His particular area of specialty is in the franchise space where he has been a leading consultant for nearly 25 years.
It’s this same experience that gives Hazard such great value as a CSP, Certified Speaking Professional, and as the host on the hugely successful national network business television shows in Australia ‘Inside Franchising’ and ‘Don’t Come Monday.’
He is also the host of his own Cable TV talk show in the USA – ‘Gettin’ Down 2 Business’, on the BizTV Cable Network and TiVo broadcasting into 30 million homes each week, and a regular Co-Host on ‘The Big Biz Show’ on the CBS Talk Radio Network and the Business Talk Radio Network broadcasting to 1.5 Million Radio Listeners, and simulcast the BizTV Cable Network.
Troy’s lessons from the edge provide businesses with potent and refined tools, a collection of which you will find in his bestselling business book, Future-Proofing Your Business: Real Life Strategies to Prepare Your Business for Tomorrow, Today!
Future-Proofing Your Business
Troy Hazard had bought, grown, and sold more companies before his 40th birthday than some business people would even consider in a lifetime.
Troy’s real-world experience is the foundation of this keynote presentation, his Amazon bestselling business book of the same title, and his National Network Cable TV Business Talk show in the USA. And it is what has kept audiences engaged in 23 countries.
Through his businesses and working as a consultant for some of the world’s biggest brands Troy has developed proven strategies to predict issues in business before you need to experience them.
This entrepreneurial experience was recognized when he became a leader of leaders as the Global President of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization.
In this presentation, Troy will step through a process to identify if you are driving your business into the future, or into the ground. And he will send participants out the door with actionable tactical ideas they can apply instantly.
Troy’s presentation delivers answers on how to:
- Identify the opportunity in an obstacle to take responsibility for your future.
- Break down business barriers created by bad beliefs.
- Review you and identify personal purpose as a path to profit.
- Create a culture of collaboration.
- Use rhythm to create revenue resilience Embrace evolution to lead the revolution.
Purpose, Passion, People, and Profits
What if you knew the ‘one thing’ that would show your business the path out of the GLOOM and into the BOOM? Serial entrepreneur Troy Hazard believes the answer is not found within something you seek, but more in something you already have and may have forgotten.
Troy is an entrepreneurial veteran who had bought, sold and grown more companies before his 40th birthday than some business people would even consider in a lifetime. As a result, he has seen his fair share of cycles in the economy. In the first recession of the late 80’s, he lost $250,000. In the second one in the mid 90’s the amount was closer to $1 million. In the tech wreck and the more recent correction of 2008, it was an entirely different outcome!
It was through these tough lessons early in his business career, that he developed a powerful personal strategy that helped him unlock greater purpose. This strategy reignited his passion and in turn that of the people he led, so he could go on to grow and develop a series of successful profitable companies over the course of a decade.
In this keynote, Troy provides simple steps to the clarity of vision you need to give your business a more purposeful view of the future.
He will show you how to:
- Unlock the true value of the clarity of vision.
- Find your personal purpose.
- Use passion to drive power.
- Inspire the people you lead to have the same vision, purpose, and passion.
- Master the strategy of profits to the POWER of 3.
Revenue Through Relationships
In a world of connectivity, why is it that we sometimes fail to really ‘connect’ as humans? In our personal lives, we all enjoy relationships that revolve around authenticity, honesty, openness, vulnerability, and respect. Yet in business, we often treat the development of key relationships as a mechanical, somewhat technical event, as opposed to an emotional bond with another person. Why?
Given the new normal for business is faster, better, yesterday, it’s no surprise that the way we interact with our customer base has changed. However, the core reason for them wanting to connect has not.
Troy will demonstrate how to develop effective and efficient strategies to embrace the true emotion of a relationship in business and harness that with the technology we have come to rely on so heavily.
He will offer real-world examples of what he has done in his businesses to not only stay relevant to his customer base but also remain significant, in turn facilitating extraordinary growth.
Troy’s presentation delivers answers for how to:
- Identify the 5 key reasons why people do business with you.
- Use the new voice of word of mouth.
- Talk TO your customers not AT them.
- Maintain relationships that are emotive, distinctive, and collaborative.
- Develop the 6 relationships that drive revenue in your business.
Leading people is tough, particularly in changing times. Everyone has an opinion on how to lead, and what makes a good leader. So, what is the best way to become a better leader, faster? Ask a leader of leaders. Troy Hazard is a business veteran with twelve companies he has founded, built and sold over 25 years.
His entrepreneurial and leadership excellence was recognized when he was elected the Global President of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization.
This group is comprised of some of the world’s greatest business leaders, employing 1.7 million people around the world with combined revenue of $160 billion. In short, Troy has proven himself in one of the toughest leadership roles on the planet.
In this session, Troy will explain why the speed of your personal evolution as a leader has a direct impact on the evolution of your business and those you lead.
Armed with this information you will quickly become more focused, balanced, aware and effective. Troy’s presentation delivers real-life leadership strategies to maximize your impact as a leader, faster.
Learn how to:
- Become aware of your own leadership evolution.
- Lead in truth, not fear.
- Implement the 4 key character traits of a true leader.
- Hire, inspire, and emotionally engage staff.
- Share and create a culture of conscious collaboration.
- Manage personal growth with business growth.
- Lead, with speed.
It’s a question that is on everyone’s mind. How am I going to compete in a global economy? Should I be focusing on defending my ground against global predators, or attacking them on their turf?
For many, the thought of competing in a global economy is nothing more than a nervous distraction. Do you simply circle the wagons, or face the challenge of time zones, long flights, and language misinterpretations. Or should you be doing both?
Troy Hazard has lived some of those frustrations. And from that has developed some simple street fighting steps to take your business to the suburbs and cities of another country, all the while keeping a watchful eye on your backyard.
Through his 20 years as a business consultant and business owner of twelve companies Troy has worked and consulted in 16 countries, and spoken on international business in 23 countries around the world.
Add to that he is a past global president for the Entrepreneurs’ Organization and you have a wealth of knowledge that will cut days and months off your strategic development on how to compete in a global economy.
In this presentation, Troy will offer up answers to some of the questions that are on your mind and give you a roadmap on how you can approach a strategy to go global.
Troy’s presentation delivers street fighting solutions for how to:
- Be ‘open’ for business on a global platform.
- Avoid the 6 rookie mistakes when considering a global strategy.
- Navigate the 6 keys on how to raise money for international expansion.
- Develop a cross-country culture in your business.
- Identify the difference between right time and time is right.
- "The 2012 MDRT Meeting was a phenomenal success, thank you for being part of this years program. Your participation was instrumental in making the Annual Meeting a wonderful experience for our members and VIP guests. The program development committee spent 15 months finding the right people to create a memorable program, clearly they made a great choice in selecting YOU! We appreciate the enormous effort you put into preparing your message and delivering it with passion to the MDRT audience." J.B. President, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- “Troy delivered a highly effective and engaging presentation as part of the US SMB Keynote Address at the 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto. He was able to align to the key themes of our overall program while bringing his own flavor and keeping his agenda highly relevant to our audience. His anecdotes landed well thanks to a great balance of business acumen, energy and humor. I've received tremendously positive feedback from our attendees who found Troy's presentation to be enjoyable and applicable to their own businesses. Above all, I personally enjoyed working with Troy. It's a tall task to energize an audience at 8:30 in the morning on the final day of a week-long conference, but Troy pulled it off, and I'd recommend him to any organization seeking to inspire a "conscious change"!" C.B. VP US SMB & Distribution, Microsoft Corporation
- “Troy was well prepared to present to our audience. His presentation was both motivational and educational while delivering truly actionable next steps for attendees. On stage, Troy is super energized and he connected really well to the audience leveraging his personal experiences and business acumen. Highly recommend Troy!” M.F. CEO, CybleBar
- “In the 16 years we have been booking speakers, Troy Hazard is by far and away the very best convention speaker we have ever had. His session went way beyond my expectations and our franchisees LOVED him! They continued to talk about Troy’s message for the rest of the event and we are still hearing about how great they thought he was. The thing that impressed me the most was Troy’s extensive preparation. The effort that he put forth to really understand our culture and the objectives we set for the conference and the coming year was fantastic.” B.B. President & CEO, The Little Gym
- “Troy absolutely nailed what our network needed. The perfect messages at just the right time. You had the room buzzing long after you left.” J.T. VP Marketing/Business Development, Homewatch Caregivers, LLC