Available forKeynote, Moderator, Workshop and Training
US East: $5,000 – $10,000*
US West: $5,000 – $10,000*
Other: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromCalifornia, USA
Vish Chatterji is an accomplished business leader turned executive coach with a twenty-year track record spanning multiple industries. He has launched new businesses in hardware, software and cloud products across global markets. He is recognized for his rapid-growth innovation strategies and his blend of creative thinking and operational skills. In parallel to his business career, he has studied and practiced yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda (mind-body medicine) and is now helping leaders have more of their greatness show up at work.
Vish coaches and advises senior executives and small-business owners blending Western management thinking with Eastern wisdom traditions and speaks on a variety of topics at the intersection of business and spirituality. He leads corporate trainings, innovation workshops, yoga & meditation courses, and Ayurveda classes.
Vish holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Northwestern University and a master’s of business administration from the University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business. Vish is a certified executive coach, yoga teacher, meditation instructor, and Vedic counselor and is also a publicly elected Board Director of the Beach Cities Health District in California. Vish is the author of The Business Casual Yogi: Take Charge of Your Body, Mind, and Career, due out in the Fall of 2019. He is a married father of three and loves to garden, bicycle and fix things around the house!
Ayurvedic Session: Finding Perfect Health
In this interactive 90minute session, Vish explores lifestyle choices for your unique constitution from the ancient science of Ayurveda.
Participants will understand the basics of Ayurveda which include:
The Five Elements
- Building blocks of nature
- Space, Air, Fire, Water, Earth
The Doshas (mind-body constitutions)
- Vata: space + air
- Pitta: fire + water
- Kapha: water + earth
- The doshas in personalities, work habits, stress response
- The doshas in your psychology
Emotional Digestion: Ayurveda Tools for Stress Management
In this 60minute talk, Vish shares tools that are based on Ayurvedic teachings that help with stress management.
- What is stress – body’s physiological response
- Tools for managing stress
- Breathing exercises
- Owning your reaction
- Visualization exercise
Meditation: An antidote for Stress
Vish shares his story about his meditation journey, explaining the basics of meditation and will also take you through a 20-minute meditation session demonstrating techniques on how to get through its challenges.
Creating Powerful Outcomes: The Power of Choice
Cultivating Mindfulness & Presence
Developing Your Product Value Proposition
Coaching for Manager & Leaders
Managing Change & Transition
- “Vish took complex topics around the importance of mind-body health and parsed them into a digestible, relatable and extremely engaging motivational talk that resonated incredibly well with our business leaders.” Chief of Staff Financial Services Corporation
- “Vish has unlocked our leadership team’s innovation potential by enabling us to set clear direction, craft a market-relevant plan, and facilitate on it’s execution. His experience and insight has provided lasting value to our team.” Chief Digital Officer Financial News Publisher
- “Through an intense role-play, Vish was able to help me identify a path forward in developing a new incentive plan to better align an important but headstrong team member.” Chief Executive Officer Funded Technology Startup
- “Vish has acted as an outside board advisor, asking me the difficult questions and helping me think through and map out my growth plan, hiring strategy and revenue mix as I scale my business.” Owner Independent Law Firm
- “As a busy executive, finding balance, and even making time for balance is tough. Vish was able to work with my schedule for 1:1 yoga sessions that have literally changed the way I approach my day. “ Chief Marketing Officer Toy Manufacturer
- “Having been thrown a challenging assignment, I relied on Vish to help bounce ideas off of and flush out risks in developing a new product strategy. His experience, insight and mock-runs helped me gain confidence to win the management team over.” Director of Product Technology Company
- “Vish is a successful entrepreneur who’s always had the heart of a coach and is now honoring that superpower.” Human Resources Executive Consulting Firm