Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: Please Inquire
Asia: Please Inquire
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromBritish Columbia, Canada
Mark DeVolder is an award-winning consultant, author, and highly sought-after international speaker. Dr. DeVolder has engaged and delighted audiences from Monaco to Dubai, from Singapore to Jamaica and from Istanbul to Kuala Lumpur. DeVolder’s high-octane, content-rich and humor-filled presentations empower people to be bold, nimble and innovative in face of constant change.
Known as the Change Specialist, Dr. Mark DeVolder is recognized as one of today’s original thinkers and motivators on change and transitions. Mark has worked with hundreds of clients, thousands of industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies. Dr. DeVolder has advised on some of the world’s largest mergers and acquisitions, one in excess of 50 billion dollars. His clients have included NASA, McDonalds, PepsiCo, Siemens, Suncor, Medtronic, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Verizon, RE/MAX and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Mark has spoken on four continents and in over 20 countries.
As an award-winning speaker, Mark has received the Top 5 Speaker Award in Business Management, Top 10 Speakers in Change Management and Top 25 Speakers USA. Mark DeVolder is known for his compelling combination of cutting-edge content, riveting storytelling, engaging audience interaction and practical takeaways. You and your team will be inspired and motivated to act.
Harness the Hurricane: Adapt Boldly, Nimbly, Quickly to Extreme Change
Change is constant, unpredictable and accelerating. Extreme change can – much like a hurricane – leave you dizzy, dazed and disoriented, as though the earth is moving under your feet. Even if you survive the storm, you know more is coming.
Change expert Dr. Mark DeVolder throws a lifeline to you and your team with tools and strategies he’s developed to clear away the fog. You will learn how to rewire your brain to bounce through adversity, overcome obstacles, and reinvent yourself. Mark’s cutting-edge principles will enable you to adapt boldly, nimbly, and quickly in midst of constant change.
During Mark’s high-octane presentation, you will learn how to:
- Overcome change-paralysis and get mobilized through transitions;
- Develop change-ready thinking and behaviors;
- Overcome decision-quicksand, making smart decisions, fast;
- Repeat the cycle of success with the unstoppable power of resilience.
Resilience: Springing to Success
We live in a VUCA world: volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous. It’s not surprising that leaders who survive, thrive and deliver in business today have one trait in common; they are resilient. But resilience is not just for a few; it can be learned. Mark shares how to rewire your brain’s neuroplasticity to bounce through adversity, overcome obstacles, and reinvent yourself. He reveals success strategies that enable you to adapt boldly, nimbly, and quickly in midst of constant change.
You will learn how to:
- Create a winning mindset of self-belief and unlimited potential;
- Increase innovation and engagement through constructive nonconformity;
- Expand tenacity and decision-making instinct;
- Repeat and sustain the cycle of success.
On Fire! Energized Together
When individuals lose their spark, organizations lose their fire. This predicament has a devastating effect on productivity, profitability and company reputation. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Mark’s test-driven model of engagement equips people to identify the causes of employee flame out and implement strategies to recharge your team.
Mark shows leaders how to:
- Identify behaviors to increase engagement;
- Re-ignite employee’s passion for teamwork, communication, and innovation;
- Build a culture of trust, loyalty, and appreciation;
- Accelerate performance and productivity.
Recharge your team with Mark DeVolder’s industry-tested program. Get your employees and organization on fire.
Sixty to Zero in Your Workplace - Engage High-Performance Safety
Hazards and obstacles abound in the fast and frenzied pace of business today. In the rush to stay competitive, people are increasingly tempted to take shortcuts and sacrifice safety. The most common barrier, however, is actually change itself. Some employees feel paralyzed by change, and when they feel paralyzed, they disengage. Without the ability or capacity to change, accidents can happen.
Mark DeVolder’s proven transition model enables people to accept new practices and let go of the unsafe past. As people become Change Ready their level of engagement rises. DeVolder supports this progression with his easy to apply strategy increase clarity, competence, influence, and appreciation.
During Mark’s high-performance presentation, you will learn how to:
- Get change-right and change-ready;
- Defy change paralysis through Mark’s mobilized for safety approach;
- Significantly reduce the risk of accidents and liability;
- Identify behaviors that enhance engagement;
- Implement strategies to increase productivity, motivation, and safety.
Empower your employees to achieve “target zero.”
- "Nearly a month after the conference, my colleagues are still talking about his presentations." California Dental Association
- "Many of our executives stated that you gave them more to think about than any speaker in the past regarding navigating change and transition." Motion Industries
- "Mark’s keynote was amazing, full of great information for our members. It was a huge success!" Certified Management Accountants
- "We all left with a better grip on our own humanity and tools to soar higher." NASA, Spaceport Operations, Space Florida
- "Dr. Mark DeVolder was very insightful. He speaks with lots of humour and engagement of the crowd. Very appreciated by our team!" Patrick Nangle CEO, Purolator
- "Dr. DeVolder’s presentation was deep and important for our development in a daily changing world." Executive Director, BPO, Bogotá, Colombia