Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Workshop and Training
US East: $10,000 – $20,000*
US West: $10,000 – $20,000*
Europe: Please Inquire
Asia: Please Inquire
Other: Please Inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromBritish Columbia, Canada
Mark DeVolder is the Change Specialist and a pioneer in the field of transition management. Unique in the industry, DeVolder is one of the few speakers who teaches leaders how to change. As an award-winning speaker and recipient of the Top 10 Speaker Award in Change Management, Mark is a frequent presenter at high-level management meetings around the world, both live and virtual … from coaching NASA rocket scientists how to re-create themselves to the cultural transformation of a $42 billion merger; from pivoting to a safety-first culture in Qatar’s oil industry to preparing Egypt’s largest company to restructure itself. Mark teaches leaders about Perpetual Pivot, the process of adapting to continuous change through reinvention, innovation and anticipation.
In addition to cutting-edge content, Mark brings high-energy, humor and audience interaction to all his presentations. He uses his skill as a master storyteller to draw people into the essence of his message. Whether live or on a virtual stage, Mark has the ability to connect deeply with people: “Mark kept us glued to our screen” and “Mark was inspiring and kept the audience charged.”
Across five continents and in over 25 countries, Mark has worked with a myriad of impressive and diverse organizations, large and small, including NASA, McDonald’s, GE, Autodesk, Coca-Cola, Marriott, Siemens, Medtronic, PepsiCo, Bristol-Myers Squibb, PWC, HILTI, Verizon, Orascom Construction and Monsanto. Mark has engaged and delighted audiences from Monaco to Dubai, from Singapore to London and from Istanbul to Barcelona.
As a researcher, consultant and author, Mark has written the multi-disciplinary book on managing change, entitled, Perpetual Pivot: How the Best Leaders Adapt to Exponential Change. His second book, Get Engaged, is a practical guide for improving employee engagement. Mark’s first publication was his doctoral dissertation which studied the elements of diversity, inclusion and teambuilding, entitled Unity in Diversity Through Synergy.
Harness the Hurricane: Adapt Boldly, Nimbly, Quickly to Extreme Change
Change is constant, unpredictable and accelerating. Extreme change can – much like a hurricane – leave you dizzy, dazed and disoriented, as though the earth is moving under your feet. Even if you survive the storm, you know more is coming.
Change expert Dr. Mark DeVolder throws a lifeline to you and your team with tools and strategies he’s developed to clear away the fog. You will learn how to rewire your brain to bounce through adversity, overcome obstacles, and reinvent yourself. Mark’s cutting-edge principles will enable you to adapt boldly, nimbly, and quickly in midst of constant change.
During Mark’s high-octane presentation, you will learn how to:
- Overcome change-paralysis and get mobilized through transitions;
- Develop change-ready thinking and behaviors;
- Overcome decision-quicksand, making smart decisions, fast;
- Repeat the cycle of success with the unstoppable power of resilience.
Resilience: Springing to Success
We live in a VUCA world: volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous. It’s not surprising that leaders who survive, thrive and deliver in business today have one trait in common; they are resilient. But resilience is not just for a few; it can be learned. Mark shares how to rewire your brain’s neuroplasticity to bounce through adversity, overcome obstacles, and reinvent yourself. He reveals success strategies that enable you to adapt boldly, nimbly, and quickly in midst of constant change.
You will learn how to:
- Create a winning mindset of self-belief and unlimited potential;
- Increase innovation and engagement through constructive nonconformity;
- Expand tenacity and decision-making instinct;
- Repeat and sustain the cycle of success.
On Fire! Energized Together
When individuals lose their spark, organizations lose their fire. This predicament has a devastating effect on productivity, profitability and company reputation. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Mark’s test-driven model of engagement equips people to identify the causes of employee flame out and implement strategies to recharge your team.
Mark shows leaders how to:
- Identify behaviors to increase engagement;
- Re-ignite employee’s passion for teamwork, communication, and innovation;
- Build a culture of trust, loyalty, and appreciation;
- Accelerate performance and productivity.
Recharge your team with Mark DeVolder’s industry-tested program. Get your employees and organization on fire.
Sixty to Zero in Your Workplace - Engage High-Performance Safety
Hazards and obstacles abound in the fast and frenzied pace of business today. In the rush to stay competitive, people are increasingly tempted to take shortcuts and sacrifice safety. The most common barrier, however, is actually change itself. Some employees feel paralyzed by change, and when they feel paralyzed, they disengage. Without the ability or capacity to change, accidents can happen.
Mark DeVolder’s proven transition model enables people to accept new practices and let go of the unsafe past. As people become Change Ready their level of engagement rises. DeVolder supports this progression with his easy to apply strategy increase clarity, competence, influence, and appreciation.
During Mark’s high-performance presentation, you will learn how to:
- Get change-right and change-ready;
- Defy change paralysis through Mark’s mobilized for safety approach;
- Significantly reduce the risk of accidents and liability;
- Identify behaviors that enhance engagement;
- Implement strategies to increase productivity, motivation, and safety.
Empower your employees to achieve “target zero.”
Perpetual Pivot: How to Navigate through Transitions
Never before have leaders faced our current level of fast and extreme change, where chaos, disruption and crisis have become the norm. Mark asks, how do we successfully navigate through such a world? His answer is that we must learn the skills of Perpetual Pivot, a continuous process of adapting, reinvention and anticipation. Mark explains that the hardest part of change is the transition. Consequently, he shows leaders how to traverse through the maze. Deeply practical, leaders will learn how to walk through the door of uncertainty into the future, armed with tools to successfully navigate transitions.
- “Mark kept us glued to our screen, very entertaining and interactive, a true artist!” Simone Zatti Marketing Director, Hilti
- “Mark’s virtual keynote energized the audience and he provided us with tools to apply to our organization.” Sharon Chen Professional Engineers Ontario
- “Mark’s presentation was such a breath of fresh air! An incredible delivery! The mark of a professional!" Jeff Reynolds Advisor/Principal, Plan It Financial Corp
- “Mark is such a dynamic speaker!” Liz Ptak Corporate Events Manager, FP Canada
- "Nearly a month after the conference, my colleagues are still talking about his presentations." California Dental Association
- "Many of our executives stated that you gave them more to think about than any speaker in the past regarding navigating change and transition." Motion Industries
- "Mark’s keynote was amazing, full of great information for our members. It was a huge success!" Certified Management Accountants
- "We all left with a better grip on our own humanity and tools to soar higher." NASA, Spaceport Operations, Space Florida
- "Dr. Mark DeVolder was very insightful. He speaks with lots of humour and engagement of the crowd. Very appreciated by our team!" Patrick Nangle CEO, Purolator
- "Dr. DeVolder’s presentation was deep and important for our development in a daily changing world." Executive Director, BPO, Bogotá, Colombia