Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Workshop and Training
Domestic In-Person (USA): $15,000 – $20,000*
International In-Person: Please inquire
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromBritish Columbia, Canada
Mark DeVolder is the world’s foremost authority on Empowered Change. He is super-charging audiences around the globe with his revolutionary approach to not just “managing change”, but being transformed through change. Mark will lead you on a dynamic journey through the stages of change, guiding you and your team from fear of the unknown to confidence in change.
Mark has empowered thousands of people who are faced with the overwhelming challenges of managing change. Whether it’s growth opportunities, unknown unknowns or bold new ventures, Mark shows people how to change …
- from coaching NASA rocket scientists to re-invent themselves;
- to the cultural transformation of a $42 billion merger;
- from pivoting to a safety-first culture in Qatar’s oil industry;
- to preparing Egypt’s largest company to restructure itself.
Mark is trusted by clients around the world, including GE, Autodesk, Siemens, UT Southwestern Medical Center, PepsiCo, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and PWC. Mark has engaged and delighted audiences from Monaco to Dubai, from Singapore to London, and from Istanbul to Barcelona.
Mark’s inspiring message is backed up by personal experience. After 15 years of traveling the globe as the change specialist, Mark suffered a freak accident while speaking at a conference in Holland. Faced with the possibility of total paralysis, Mark learned the deep personal lessons of transformation during adversity. Using insights and inspiration gathered from his personal life, doctoral studies, research, and clients, Mark has written the ultimate guidebook for navigating change, “Perpetual Pivot: How the Best Leaders Adapt to Exponential Change.”
Whether through inspirational keynotes, executive coaching, blogs, or books, Mark provides practical tools and inspiring strategies to equip you and your team for Empowered Change.
Empowered Change: From Fear To Confidence
Never before have leaders faced our current level of fast and extreme change, where chaos, disruption, and crisis have become the norm. How do we navigate through an uncertain future? Mark’s answer, we must learn the skills of Empowered Change, a process of adapting, reinvention and anticipation. Mark explains that the hardest part of change is the transition. Consequently, he shows you and your team how to traverse through the maze. Deeply practical, you will learn how to walk through the door of uncertainty into the future, armed with tools to successfully navigate change with confidence.
During Mark’s engaging session, you will learn how to:
- Navigate the stages of transition
- Thrive while living in limbo
- Be mobilized, not paralyzed by uncertainty
- Increase personal resilience during adversity
Change-Ready Leaders: Thriving During Disruption
Extreme change has tested us all. And yet in the midst of disruption, there are some surprising examples of leaders who are successful in nearly impossible situations. What’s their secret? They think and act differently when it comes to change. Mark DeVolder has uncovered some of the most powerful mindsets of change-ready thinkers. In this high-energy presentation, your team will learn to embrace mindsets that conquer adversity, improve resilience and adapt to change. This memorable, interactive session will leave your audience motivated, inspired, and ready for change.
Harnessing The Hurricane: Adapting Faster To Exponential Change
Change is constant, unpredictable, and accelerating. Exponential change can – much like a hurricane – leave you dizzy, dazed, and disoriented, as though the earth is moving under your feet. Even if you survive the storm, you know more is coming.
Change expert Dr. Mark DeVolder throws a lifeline to you and your team with tools and strategies he’s developed to clear away the fog. You will learn how to rewire your brain to adapt to change, anticipate future trends and persevere in adversity. Mark’s practical principles enable you to act boldly, nimbly, and quickly in face of exponential change.
During Mark’s high-octane presentation, you will learn how to:
-overcome change-paralysis and get mobilized through transitions
-develop change-ready thinking and behaviors
-overcome decision-quicksand, making smart-decisions, faster
-repeat the cycle of success with the unstoppable power of resilience
Unstoppable Resilience: Developing the Mindset of a Champion
Why doesn’t the fastest runner always win the race? Or why doesn’t the smartest person always get the best job? Because it’s not always the ones who “start out the smartest who end up smartest.” (Dweck) It takes more than natural speed, intelligence, or ability to be a champion. It takes resilience. But resilience is not just for the elite with an Olympic gold around their neck. Resilience can be learned.
Mark shows leaders how to increase their grit, passion, and purpose by developing the mindset of a champion. Mark’s best practices will help you cultivate determination, increase resilience and conquer adversity.
You will learn powerful lessons to help you:
-create a winning mindset of self-belief and unlimited potential
-increase innovation and creativity through constructive nonconformity
-expand tenacity and decision-making responsiveness
-develop perseverance, positive attitudes and unstoppable resilience
Perpetual Pivot: How to Navigate through Transitions
Never before have leaders faced our current level of fast and extreme change, where chaos, disruption and crisis have become the norm. Mark asks, how do we successfully navigate through such a world? His answer is that we must learn the skills of Perpetual Pivot, a continuous process of adapting, reinvention and anticipation. Mark explains that the hardest part of change is the transition. Consequently, he shows leaders how to traverse through the maze. Deeply practical, leaders will learn how to walk through the door of uncertainty into the future, armed with tools to successfully navigate transitions.
On Fire! Energized Together, Everyone, Every Day
When individuals lose their spark, organizations lose their fire. This predicament has a devastating effect on productivity, profitability, and company reputation.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Mark’s test-driven model of employee engagement equips people to identify the causes of “flame out” and recognize behaviors and leadership decisions that act as a fire extinguisher.
People will learn how to apply engagement strategies that increase the total employee experience in four key areas: clarity, competence, influence, and appreciation.
Mark shows leaders how to:
-identify behaviors to increase engagement
-re-ignite employee’s passion for teamwork, communication, and innovation
-build a culture of trust, loyalty, and appreciation
-accelerate performance and productivity
Recharge your team with Mark DeVolder’s industry-tested program. Get your employees and organization on fire.
Target Zero: Engaging High-Performance Safety
Hazards and obstacles abound in the fast and frenzied pace of business today. In the rush to stay competitive, people are increasingly tempted to take shortcuts and sacrifice safety. The most common barrier, however, is actually change itself. Some employees feel paralyzed by change, and when they feel paralyzed, they disengage. Without the ability or capacity to change, accidents can happen.
During Mark’s high-performance presentation, you will learn how to:
-get change-right and change-ready
-defy change paralysis through Mark’s mobilized for safety approach
-significantly reduce the risk of accidents and liability
-identify behaviors that enhance engagement
-implement strategies to increase productivity, motivation, and safety
Empower your employees to achieve “target zero.”
- “Mark kept us glued to our screen, very entertaining and interactive, a true artist!” Simone Zatti Marketing Director, Hilti
- "We all left with a better grip on our own humanity and tools to soar higher." Linsley Pietsch NASA, Spaceport Operations
- "If you get to work with Mark DeVolder, you're really lucky!" CEO Jim Carrick-Birtwell ChangeBoard, Arabian Human Resource Management Association, Dubai
- “Mark was terrific! The day exceeded my expectations! We are already actively using his information around engagement to develop a new communication infrastructure and process for the Department.” Dr. Herbert Zeh Chair of Surgery, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- “Mark gave a great presentation for our senior leadership team and provided several “take aways” that the team can leverage as we navigate the changes to our business." Ned St. Denis Senior Director, RBC Royal Bank
- "Dr. Mark exceeded our expectations. He really reached new heights in change management." Saif Sultan Saif Al Abr Senior Manager, Omantel, Oman
- “Mark, you were nothing short of awesome!!!” Maria Sharpe Chief Personnel Officer, PepsiCo Europe, Madrid, Spain
- “Our team was so pumped about our time with Mark. He helped everyone realize that change management is at the key to our success and that every one of us has to step up to the challenge immediately.” Kevin M Bollom Vice President – Building Services, Trane/Ingersoll Rand
- "Dr. DeVolder’s presentation was exactly what we were looking for during this changing period that we are going through." Amr Helmi Boehringer Ingelheim, National Sales Manager, Bahrain
- “Dr. DeVolder was thought-provoking and dynamic. Moving and powerful.” Al-Noor Moosa Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- “Mark’s presentation was such a breath of fresh air! An incredible delivery! The mark of a professional! Jeff Reynolds Advisor/Principal, Plan It Financial Corp