Available forKeynote, Virtual Presentation, Panel, Workshop and Training
Domestic In-Person (USA): $15,000 – $20,000*
International In-Person: $25,000 – $35,000*
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact Gravity Speakers.
Traveling FromBritish Columbia, Canada
Dr. Mark DeVolder is a top change management and transformation expert. Recognised as one of today’s original thinkers and motivators on transitions, Mark shows people how to change.
With a vast client list, Mark has spoken in over 25 countries on 5 continents to many of the world’s industry-leading companies. His insights and strategies show leaders in the midst of disruption, how to navigate the transitions;
- Coaching NASA rocket scientists to re-invent themselves;
- Guiding healthcare professionals through multi-billion dollar mergers;
- Transitioning to a safety-first culture in oil industries;
- Preparing Egypt’s largest company to restructure itself.
Mark’s client list is extensive and diverse, covering many sectors including: NASA, Royal Bank of Canada, McDonald’s, Qatar Petroleum, PepsiCo Europe, Verizon, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Kuwait Finance House, Medtronic, UT Southwestern Medical Center, FEMSA Mexico, Idaho National Laboratory, Estonian HR Association, Oman Air, GE Digital, Charles Schwab, Marriott, Siemens, and many more.
Partnering with his clients gives Mark a laser-focused view into disruptions that are occurring in every industry and organization; With that insight and customized research, Dr. Mark teaches the unique strategy of Empowered Change™, equipping leaders to adapt to and embrace their greatest challenges, trends and opportunities, such as mergers, organizational restructure, digital transformation and market disruptions.
Mark DeVolder is an award-winning speaker and recipient of the Top 10 Speaker Award in Change Management. Mark is known for his highly engaging presentations: contagious energy, on-target customization, strong actionable takeaways and captivating audience interaction.
As a researcher, consultant and author, Mark has written the multi-disciplinary book on managing change, Perpetual Pivot: How the Best Leaders Adapt to Exponential Change, as well as books on Diversity/Inclusion and Employee Engagement: Unity in Diversity Through Synergy and Get Engaged!
Above all, Mark DeVolder is a category of one speaker. Mark knows change. He knows why we fear it and how we get lost within it. And he knows how to help leaders and their teams navigate their way through it. Give your attendees the most inspiring, empowering and engaging experience today with the Change Specialist, Dr. Mark DeVolder.
Future Proof: Navigating Change with Confidence and Excitement
Imagine a new way to change: unhurried, composed, and confident instead of the usual frenzy, chaos, and uncertainty. The Empowered Change strategy presented in this high-impact keynote equips participants to transform the pace of change and drive sustainable success by providing a clear roadmap for navigating the stages of change.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams in the midst of constant change who are:
- Going through organizational growth, such as mergers and acquisitions, leadership changes, restructuring, and digital transformation
- Navigating their team members’ reactions to the volatility, complexity, and ambiguity in their work and life (like frustration, anxiety, confusion, and fear)
- Feeling unprepared for their evolving roles and responsibilities or unable to change at the rate and pace needed to keep up with ever-increasing changes
After this intensely practical session, the audience will leave with:
- A Journey-map framework for understanding any change they experience
- A personal plan for confidently navigating the transitions between each stage of change
- The skills and mindset for boldly mobilizing through disruptive change to accomplish their objectives
Harnessing the Hurricane: Leadership Secrets for Successfully Navigating Change
Drawing from more than two decades of working with global industry leaders, Mark distills the secrets of effective change leadership into the five essential mindsets demonstrated by top leaders.
This program is perfect for leaders and managers who are:
- Leading significant organizational changes that require alignment, buy-in, and engagement
- Struggling to keep up with the constant evolution of work, including remote/hybrid work, digital transformations, and new business models
- Needing to adapt to, anticipate, and initiate disruption in their industry
During Mark’s high-octane presentation, your audience will learn how to:
- Avoid change-paralysis and develop change-ready thinking and behaviors
- Overcome decision-quicksand and make smart decisions faster
- Develop a leadership mindset for navigating themselves and their team through any change
On Fire! Energized Together Everyone, Every Day
This keynote empowers the audience to eliminate the mindsets and actions that extinguish motivation and enthusiasm and instead create life-giving opportunities to energize everyone every day.
This program is ideal for anyone in the organization who is:
- Navigating multiple changes in the organization, some happening simultaneously
- Experiencing change saturation because of the pace and rate of constant change
- Frustrated and stressed about having to do more with less while contending with unclear direction and communication
The audience will leave with:
- Tools for identifying which of their current behaviors build up and tear down engagement
- Strategies to increase engagement in four key areas: clarity, competence, influence, and appreciation
- A proven plan for igniting every employee’s passion for teamwork, communication, and innovation
Getting to Target Zero: Developing High-Performance Safety
Hazards and challenges abound in the fast and frenzied pace of business today: potentially dangerous situations, increased regulations, growing mental health issues in the workplace. However, the most common barrier is change itself. This safety keynote addresses the obstacles that cause people to disengage and empowers them to maintain both high performance and safety.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams:
- Working in a highly regulated environment that is under the pressure of constant change and government regulations.
- Dealing with stressful, potentially dangerous, time-sensitive situations and crises.
- Fostering a safer workplace environment such as physical safety, psychological well-being and healthy workplace protocols.
The audience will leave with:
- A framework to understand and navigate the changes they experience through the lens of safety.
- Tools to identify current behaviors and practices that build high-performance safety and which practices tear it down.
- The education and motivation to take the first step toward high-performance safety.
Unstoppable Resilience: Developing the Mindset of Champions
Resilience is the quintessential element (aka. secret sauce) behind champions and successful teams. This highly actionable keynote teaches the audience how to instill this mindset into the DNA of their culture and team.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams who are:
- Responsible for creating unity, well-being, and engagement in their team
- Tasked with delivering profitability and high performance during organizational change and disruption
- Seeking to create a resilient culture throughout their team and organization
The audience will leave with:
- Strategies for increasing elastic thinking, continuous learning, and unstoppable perseverance
- The motivation and tools to increase innovation, creativity, and risk-taking in their personal and professional lives
- The ability to cultivate a growth mindset of unlimited potential in the face of adversity, stress, and disruption
Perpetual Pivot: How to Navigate through Transitions
Never before have leaders faced our current level of fast and extreme change, where chaos, disruption and crisis have become the norm. Mark asks, how do we successfully navigate through such a world? His answer is that we must learn the skills of Perpetual Pivot, a continuous process of adapting, reinvention and anticipation. Mark explains that the hardest part of change is the transition. Consequently, he shows leaders how to traverse through the maze. Deeply practical, leaders will learn how to walk through the door of uncertainty into the future, armed with tools to successfully navigate transitions.
- “Dr. DeVolder has been remarkable. Now, six months later, we are enjoying the benefits of a productive & respectful work environment." Dr. Michael Henderson Regional Director General, Transport Canada
- “Mark was energetic, entertaining, professional, and relevant. No surprise the feedback from our employees after the event, was superior…..they loved him. Months later, we are still using the tools and skills he taught us that day.” Linda Edwards VP Organizational Culture and Learning & Development UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- "Dr. Mark DeVolder provided my staff and leadership with amazing examples of how we can get engaged, improve our lives and accept change." Terry Laudick CEO, Nusenda Credit Union
- “Our team was so pumped about our time with Mark. He helped everyone realize that change management is at the key to our success and that everyone of us has to step up to the challenge immediately.” Kevin M Bollom Vice President – Building Services, Trane/Ingersoll Rand
- “Mark kept us glued to our screen, very entertaining and interactive, a true artist!” Simone Zatti Marketing Director, Hilti
- "We all left with a better grip on our own humanity and tools to soar higher." Linsley Pietsch NASA, Spaceport Operations
- "If you get to work with Mark DeVolder, you're really lucky!" CEO Jim Carrick-Birtwell ChangeBoard, Arabian Human Resource Management Association, Dubai
- “Mark was terrific! The day exceeded my expectations! We are already actively using his information around engagement to develop a new communication infrastructure and process for the Department.” Dr. Herbert Zeh Chair of Surgery, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- “Mark gave a great presentation for our senior leadership team and provided several “take aways” that the team can leverage as we navigate the changes to our business." Ned St. Denis Senior Director, RBC Royal Bank
- "Dr. Mark exceeded our expectations. He really reached new heights in change management." Saif Sultan Saif Al Abr Senior Manager, Omantel, Oman
- “Mark, you were nothing short of awesome!!!” Maria Sharpe Chief Personnel Officer, PepsiCo Europe, Madrid, Spain
- “Our team was so pumped about our time with Mark. He helped everyone realize that change management is at the key to our success and that every one of us has to step up to the challenge immediately.” Kevin M Bollom Vice President – Building Services, Trane/Ingersoll Rand
- "Dr. DeVolder’s presentation was exactly what we were looking for during this changing period that we are going through." Amr Helmi Boehringer Ingelheim, National Sales Manager, Bahrain
- “Dr. DeVolder was thought-provoking and dynamic. Moving and powerful.” Al-Noor Moosa Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- “Mark’s presentation was such a breath of fresh air! An incredible delivery! The mark of a professional! Jeff Reynolds Advisor/Principal, Plan It Financial Corp